Will President Trump bring the 80's back?

I hope so:
>Mullets
>Rat-tails
>Big fluffy hair
>Punk/Metal battle jackets
>Mustaches

More importantly: Will he bring Christina Applegate's tits back?

What make you say that?

Trump rode upon a wave of populism just like Reagan did in 1980 and 1984. Also, there was a big backlash against political correctness and feminism of the 70's back then, similar to now.

I hope so that shit is sexy as fuck. And I didn't even vote for the guy.

God i hope not. I like where fashion is now and i know that seems very close minded, but i like how i dress and how my grill dresses :)

GOTH REVIVAL WHEN

The 80s were all about personal expression, so I doubt you'd be affected.

>big fluffy hair
>punk/metal battle jackets
please yes yes yes yes yes

I guess, but why would you not want girls like this to come back? (at least in advertisements)

I don't give a shit about politics, but I want this:

The late 80s/early 90s were a great time for fashion, in my opinion.

it had some of the worst and some of the very best fashion at the same time.

Overall it had about as much goofy shit as right now, but at least the goal aesthetics that were presented in the media were usually of a much higher standard than since 98.

It's more to do with the fact that nobody gave a shit and wore whatever they wanted, while still looking great in the process (for the most part, but even the stupid shit only looked stupid in retrospective). Then everything sort of went to shit in the 00s, and only recently have people started putting more of an effort into what they wear again.

Yeah but that's because the late 90s were full of up and coming anti-fashion designers who purposefully tried to go against looks that were glamorous/joyful/badass/luxurious, and tried promoting an awkward version of the grunge ideal instead.

I dont like the hairstyle but i would love for there to be commercials like that.

Ffffuck no

I hate everything 80s. What's in now is better than all that shit from back in the day.

>Mullets
Cringe

>Rat tails
What the fuck why would you consider that /fa

>Big fluffy hair
More like big crunchy hair. Just seeing big hair like that makes me uncomfortable. Can you imagine all those hair products?

I hope we don't go back in time to shit like padded shoulders and ridiculously sricky hair styles. I like where it is now we should keep moving forward not back

>cringe
Go be uncomfortable back on youtube you underage cunt.

>we should keep moving forward

>I like where fashion is now
how? desu pedestrian fashion hasn't been good since the mid 90s

>Being this stuck in time

Tell me what's fa about this it looks like he couldn't afford the whole fucking cut

how can you just discount an entire decade of human history like that?

>my uncle had a mullet in the 80s XD wow crazy padded shoulders and neon!!

We're all stuck in time. We've been stuck in a nightmarish loop of mediocre streetwear and mall goth since the late 90s. Each new "advance" is just the same shit we've already had 15 years ago at most, but sold by new brands and advertised by new pop stars that are exactly like the ones that preceded them.

Going further backwards is the only way out, because each attempt to go forward only brings us back to the late 90s.

And Billy Ray Cyrus is looking great in this pic. I agree that he'd look better with actual long hair or just a normal cut, but what matters is the feathered texture.

Wider shoulders do wonders for virtually anyone's silhouette.
Everyone except fat witch-like Russian grandmas and literal fuccboi twinks who want to look as weak and soft as possible.

I wonder which category you belong to.

Its not cute and it looks dirty

w2c bitch?

>cute
cute is fucking overrated. Something is cute when it's weak or ridiculous but still somehow likable (because it's funny, or because it's attached to an attractive face).
Cuteness has its place in entertainment/fiction, but in real life it's damage control at best, it's not something to strive for.

goths don't wear snapbacks (or whatever you call those caps)

If you want to make america goth again, make yourself goth in the first place.

The first step is to never buy or wear those hats.

wtf does that even mean? how can an entire decade "look dirty"?

Drop it, he's probably a trapfag who's scared about not being able to pass off as effay if stronger styles become fashionable for both sexes again.

I mean who the fuck cares about being fashionable AND cute except trapfags?

Mullets will never come back in style

Stay mad

And by cute I meant its not remotely like able unless you're into that shit. You guys probably take fa notes from Joe dirt

Maybe I'd consider the cut if I was fucking my brother

>gets fucked in the ass on a regular basis
Thank you for confirming that your opinion of fashion is based primarily on your homosexual urges.

mullets? that's all you've got? damn kid you're stupid

Behold

if 80's fashion returns it better be new-wave/post-punk fashion

i'd be so happy

Rozz Williams was my inspo back in 2003 and 2004. I think I'm going to go back to that look.

please do
it better be glam metal you mean

BRING BACK NEW-ROMANTIC

EVERYONE CAN BE DAVID BOWIE

This

>tfw you only gonna wish

>Rat-tails
Never left, I still see white trash rocking those things

agree

plz

>that hair
I sure god damn hope so