Itt: clothes that only immigrants wear

Itt: clothes that only immigrants wear

and pretty much anything else that has a giant ass logo of a designer brand

Why do immigrants even try? Just sweep my floor, make my burgers, don't ask for a raise and go home to the ghetto. Nobody's going to treat you as equal because you found a brand new shirt in the discount bin

you got cucked didn't you

the immigrants wearing these clothes have intensely more money than you

desu senpai i'm talking about nouveau riche immigrants i always saw at my university

Is genuine Ralph Lauren my friend I do you good deal I nice guy!

mexiconstruction-core

I just picture sweaty money when you say "intensely". Like a bunch of ones packed tight into a crowd in a room with no fan.

Only sandniggers wear bombers here.

>the immigrants wearing these clothes have intensely more money than you

We skim the cream of these places. These are the highest IQ, most entrepreneurial examples of their kind.
If you go to their home countries most of them are still shitting in the street or similar barbarity.

Pretty much. Throw enough darts while blindfolded, and you're bound to hit the bullseye at least once.
For the case of say India, a decent chunk of their population is still illiterate and genuinely shitting in the streets, while the others who were blessed to be born into a higher caste can live off their family's wealth and legacy to study and/or live abroad.

Sorry, but i Veeky Forums before i move in to the us, so i probably will look better than the average local. I've also felt attached to american culture, like i've watched lots and lots of films, vlogs, i Veeky Forums a lot, etc etc so you won't even realize that i'm an immigrant. So you can't rate me below you.

Why does an indian making it in your country have to have something to do with the condition of their previous country ? No one is attached to a country he's not living in. So when i'm as good as you, i'm as good as you. The condition in my previous country is irrelevant with how i should be perceived.

it doesn't matter

you aren't where you've come from, you are what you make of yourself, look back to learn, not regret

Factory-outlet core

(i.e. the shit no one else wants discounted 70%)

You're an immigrant aren't you ? I'm more interested in white locals' response.

So
Everyvody wears chinos

Go it.

So
Everybody wears chinos

Got it.

No stop it, nonwhite, don't be "that guy"
>le whites go back to europe lmao XDD
you're embarrassing me

any monogram for that matter

no, i'm not

shouldn't matter where i'm from or what i look like, either

the less you care about these things, the better, this is an anonymous image board, every asshole is the same color on the inside

Why only white ppl can say retarded shit all the time?

because every race has its fair portion of retards

This is basically the uniform for middle class british kids whose parents had more money than sense in 2010. You are just missing boat shoes and a barber jacket.

>clothes that only immigrants wear
literally look at any thread on the Veeky Forums
niggers and whigers (aka streetwear)