So this is about 5 months of hairline recession and it looks like shit. a year ago my temples were completely filled in...

so this is about 5 months of hairline recession and it looks like shit. a year ago my temples were completely filled in. my dads side is completely bald. has anyone had any luck at all with regrowth of hairline or temples with fin or minoxodil?

i'm barely a 5 out of 10 so thick hair and a decent hairline was literally the only thing i tolerated about my appearance.

How old are you?

Go full bernie

it looks ok, OP.

dont worry so much

how old are you?

You're a lock for going full Norwood 7 before 30. Enjoy the ride.

yea its pretty much the straw that breaks the camels back as far as killing myself goes.

its more the rate at which this is happening that's shocking to me. after a few death in my family happened it really accelerated.

so does anyone use finasteride? is it all bullshit?

last bump

yes, you're better off with a hairpiece or buzzing it, don't fall for the fin+minox memes

t. bitter baldy who wishes he'd hopped on fin before it was too late

Usually with hairline recession you should hope for maintenance if what you have. Hairline is the hardest to regrow. Get on fin ASAP to prevent further loss, and you might actually get some regrowth since it's only been a year.

Just shave your head and embrace it

dont listen to Veeky Forums overreacting, my nigga
you look like harry styles alot and all girls want to fuck him

If you don't have hair, you should have muscle.

try to have a strict healthy diet + work out alot and good sleep cycle will probably decrease the rate at which your hair is falling but if you want something that will keep your hair then minox + fin .

possibly the worst advice you can give anyone ever.

am i thinning?

no, I use finasteride it is not bullshit it works

YOU CAN'T ESCAPE FROM YOUR SHIT GENETICS

EMBRACE YOUR BALDNESS

Maybe on your next life you will be more lucky, senpai

you have a shit-ton of hair still, jesus christ retards telling you to buzz. around 20 you get a mature hairline and thats it

head over to Veeky Forums ive heard miracle stories from there. Theres alot of BALD over there because of the ROIDS.