PALLADIUMS

PALLADIUMS

How's the quality? Worth it? Particularly pic related?

The quality is pretty good, I've had mine for a little over a year and don't see any damage done to them (apart from some lighter spots here and there, which might be caused by salt used on roads during winter). Mine are not leather though (looks like the same model, but different fabric).

And yes, they're worth it. I've never had more comfortable shoes.

Thanks man! Good to know

I've had them for a year, the heels on both of mine have shredded away and are exposed a bit on the inside but they're still fine to wear, i'd certainly buy another pair.

the black canvas has faded a little too but eh

soles are still perfect, they were a bit shit to wear in snow but what isn't desu.

Might be comfy but this one doesn't look good

literally autism: the "boot"
if you wear palladiums, whatever your fit is, you are unfashionable. 500% as much if you say they are lunarcore.

quality is wal mart tier btw. but that's what they look like so i guess for you it's fine

>quality is wal mart tier btw. but that's what they look like so i guess for you it's fine
This so much
Some standards you have if soles being rekt in a year and you would buy another pair
I've had Vans that last longer
The quality is shit but then you can't really expect much for the price
They look awful though I don't undersand why people here like them so much. The jungle boots they are based on cost aronud the same, look much better and are way better quality.
Don't think I've ever seen good fits with palladiums in them, which just makes me wonder all the more why people love them.

soles aren't rekt, its the arch support in the heel that got rekt

keep in mind i wear these pretty much every day

Are palladiums good for flat-feeted autists like me?

Leather is shit.
Glue is shit.
Quality is shit.
>no fucking speedhooks
That being said I bought a pair to try out the meme and normies seem to compliment them. $80 bucks is cheap enough that I can just toss them but they feel like a $60 shoe.

How come you guys say their quality sucks? I got mine for about 3 years now and can't complain. I only wear them during the winter, but really there isn't the slightest problem with the leather, glue or seams.
That said their look is rather meh, they work as a milsurpish element in a terrorcore fit but most of the time I feel like they look like full gumboots.

they are sturdy boots sure

You have bad taste.

is their sole bulky or not, looks pretty good from pics, i want autumn spring bot, light and comfy, i hate wearing winter boots during fall, it seems their sole is 3cm at max right+

Is your period key broken or something? What the fuck

Hey senpai could you tell us what Jungle boots they are based on exactly, genuinely curious here.

i disagree famalam

pic says otherwise

>tucking pants into boots

what are you, a high school girl?

All jungle boots are the same design.
Pick one with an outsole you like and not a Rothco and it'll probably outlive you.

>not tucking into 8" boots
literally what the fuck senpai

Hot damn are the lows ugly

I have a pair of wool-lined ones and I just use them to stomp around in snow. They work great and I've gotten compliments on them.

You're cute, user

Compared to a lot of retarded looking sneakers and running shoes people wear nowadays, these are pretty tame. I like it.

Most days I just slip on a pair of sneakers because they're casual. I've got hiking boots I wear often because they're comfy. Work boots but they're clunky. Combat boots...which I only wear in snow.
I'm liking these though. They're not a dressy boot, not a blue collar work boot, etc...looks good for a casual boot.

I want to give them a try. I'll give them props for styling off the jungle boot without making it look like a combat boot. I doubt I'd wear them with the top folded over but still looks neat. Reminds me of the boots in the Fable 1 game kek