Would a manicure help me out?

Would a manicure help me out?

Pics of the other hand in a minute.

Sorry they look gross. I just got out of the shower.

Hello from Ft Worth, Texas!

looks like a foot desu desu no offense. what do you do with them?

Better hygiene would do you more good than a manicure. Use some cuticle oil and file your nails instead of clip.

Just stop biting your nails.

I don't do anything. In just a 30yr old fireman. I usually clip and rip. I don't bite. Just clip and rip.

Well try not to rip 'em in makes them uneven as fuck. I used to do it.

take gloves next time

mate you are way too manly to be caring. just grunt about fires and "clip and rip" if anyone mentions your nails.

Yes a manicure would help, but I don't see why you would care about that anyway. Try filing instead of ripping.

Ayyyy, another Fort Worth bro. I'm right next to White Settlement, you wanna meet up or something? I don't know anyone irl who's interested in fashion.

your skin looks like aged cheese.

Sorry. I Know they're ugly. I'm trying to make it better instead of seeking approval or praise. So you can insult me all you want, which I find motivating anyway, or help a bro out and offer suggestions.

Left hand....

Drink more water.

Maybe just let them grow out.

Here's mine after two weeks without biting. I've never gone this long so I have no idea what they will look like. Think I might grow them out to flamenco guitar player length to celebrate then trim them back to a normal length

Post hands

Get clear soak off gel manicure and stop biting op.

Hi Tex. Yes, get a manicure, cuticle oil, hand cream, file. Also, nail brush in shower or when you wash your hands. I still see dirt underneath your nails.

Ahhhhhhhhhbbhhhhhhhhh

Thanks

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Ahhh?

Tbh, try to keep this up, that way they aren't fucked and almost to the bone, and aren't long enough that you can slice someone with it, this is a medium that you can take care of and it will look "normal" on top of that as others noted, drink more water, or use some lotion, your hands seem to be bit ashy.

gross shape. cut or shape them somehow

i want to eat them though

Hey Tex, those are pretty nasty. Go get a manicure asap. Then plan on another one in 2 more weeks. You'll be shocked how much nicer they'll look. They do a good job making your fingers look nice so it really helps prevent the temptation to fuck with them.

You want to e-eat them?

Yeah I'm waiting till they are longer so I can file them to points and then I'll cut them