BM jackboots ~$80

BM jackboots ~$80

Why you haven't copped yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

varusteleka.com/en/product/mil-tec-ecwcs-jacket-with-detachable-fleece-liner-black/4644
varusteleka.com/en/product/bw-parka-flecktarn-surplus/1155
military1st.co.uk/ku-ec1-nl-01-helikon-ecwcs-jacket-generation-i-black.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pdWczQS0mMY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

copped

Although traditional leather jackboots weren't a large part of the image of the Bundesrepublik Deutschland, nothing stopped them from making them. These are German navy issue boots.

Don't be fooled by the approachable looks - these are very German, with their impeccable quality, full leather construction and hard soles. They can be instantly recognized as West German boots from the tread pattern and "democracy buckles" at the mouth of the shaft (NVA and Wehrmacht boots generally didn't have them). Some have the old BW sole, some have the newer model 2000 sole. Both can be repaired or replaced by a proper cobbler.

also recent cops

So has anyone successfully tapered those fleck pants? i'm about to cop

I dunno can you taper them well? That side pocket looks way too HUGE.

What goes with fleck pants anyways?

those shouldnt be too hard, also i reccomend tapering them by the inside adge, ive bought some mil-tec "kryptek typhon" cargoes in hopes of being able to taper them but the patter is so awkward that ill have to basically take them apart if i dont want to half, ass it.

Black or whatever that shade of green ok the pants sweater would look good with it

>kryptek typhon
looks pretty neat from afar, but upclose looks a bit eh cheap

worst case scenario, you can just ad shaping darts to the back of the lower leg, might look awkward, but its easy to do.

literally the dumbest suggestion
just taper from the INSEAM

so what else did you cop then

how does it compare to the alpha?

looks like some damn great value at $119 cad? includes fleece liner

$119 cad

Where?
I need a stomping boot

Where are you finding them for $119 monopoly money? They're at least $120 USD.

varusteleka.com/en/product/mil-tec-ecwcs-jacket-with-detachable-fleece-liner-black/4644

Copped the parka also pants.
Gonna taper the pants.

Is the Varusteleka fleck parka an acceptable one?
varusteleka.com/en/product/bw-parka-flecktarn-surplus/1155

mil-tec in genearl is bottom of the barrel military repro shit
would avoid
try finding Helikon or Alpha Industries version if you want one of those

The camo pants have been a meme in the Montreal because our cops are on strike for the past few years, refusing to wear uniform pants and wear camo instead.

I'm gonna have the coolest pants.

Don't wear them both at the same time or you're gonna look like a cosplayer.

yeah, i have a miltec pack, it's pretty outstanding, also they gave me a schokakola free can of chocolate

meh, mil-tec is fine, i do prefer helikon, but they sadly dont do knockoffs of kryptek pants.

i wouldnt say its that dumb, aslo if the pants are really wide, tapering the inseam could result in awkward fabric draping in the crotch area, the proper way to do it is to taper from both sides

id have to say thats more of a personal preference, i think it looks really nice

Because they're winter lined ones and I live in Florida

Shame, they don't have my size.
What are some other similar jackboots for tucking pants into? I could use a pair for shit weather.

Igor nigga you have to let me know how that sizing is. I'm EU43.5 normally but thinking about copping a 43 so I don't always have to wear thick ass socks. Also since they don't have laces a bit more snug is better.

why do their pants look well fitted and slim while they look huge on me? are they non surplus or is it because they are real men and im a stick man

>baseball pants
Based

I'm guessing the two baggy camo are real Milsurp and the others are repros of some sort

w2c more traditional style milsurp jackboots?

big thighs

what are the best and most versatile surplus boots?

WHERE TO COP? DAMN, i searched ages for quality boots like this.

Varusteleka used to stock them, hence the pic. Dunno where rn besides eBay

You'll need to use a flat felled seam on either inner or outer leg. Bit fiddle but not impossible.

Anyone copped the Helikon ECWCS gen 1? Looks pretty toasty.
$75

How does it compare with the Alpha Nyco?

But goddamnit iI hate those snap buttons, it clashes with the techno type of look.

military1st.co.uk/ku-ec1-nl-01-helikon-ecwcs-jacket-generation-i-black.html

here's a review, it's some polish gibberish, but great view of all angles and shit
youtube.com/watch?v=pdWczQS0mMY

fuck i hate those fucking SNAP BUTTONS

how did i do fa

THOSE FUCKING BUTTONS MANG
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

bump

This

If you want to talk about them fucking link, Jesus Christ

Both Miltec and Helikon are the same price. Which one is better?

I prefer the Helikon simply because the fleece will get dirty. Helikon doesn't have fleece, but is just as toasty as the Miltec one.

Btw Miltec is $119 shipped at varusteleka, while Helikon is more

Construction on my Helikon pieces has always been better. Could be anecdotal, but I doubt it.

noice is that sized up?

ID on pants

Also, i dont think i can look like that. I'm a more built even if i weigh under 70kg. I look bulky like. I usually wear M. If i take L it's gonna look meme.

I am trying to achieve a slim-built look but i just get more puffy looking with muscles :( even while staying at 150 lbs (5'10)

No, regular size (S).

Oakley. Tailored and waxed.

>Also, i dont think i can look like that. I'm a more built even if i weigh under 70kg
Seventy kilos for someone your height isn't that lean though.
I'm 180/5'11 and somewhere around 52/115.

How slim do you want to go?

gotit thanks

that slim ._.

Some faggot at Amazon rated it 1 star. No one bought it yet in the entire planet.

>I'm 180/5'11 and somewhere around 52/115.
That's legit anorectic brah. 16 BMI?
Look at the fashion models. They are size M.

I meant how slim you wanted to go with your BDU's.

I'm no fashion model.