What is Veeky Forums opinion on korean idol hair/facial aesthetics?

What is Veeky Forums opinion on korean idol hair/facial aesthetics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9PDozXPeXgc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

high maint, mostly plastic
there are some good natural traits but it doesnt really matter

I dig the andro look

GD

pretty andro faces and magical hair, but they have lots of makeup and hair stylists to thank for that
not a fan of the flashy fashion; airport looks are p solid

I sure love bleaching dark hair to platinum swiss cheese porosity and shaving my chin structure to look like a girl

It's ok user, you'll get a gf someday

I think it can be a nice aesthetic for any Asian but looks a little odd most of the time if western guys try for it unless they get some surgery or have slightly similar features.

plastic surgery/10

I feel for the k pop meme once...

Mostly plastic surgery aesthetics. They all look the same, no features to be proud of in my opinion.

The popular hairstyles with the bangs down aren't as great as they look. If I come out of the shower after washing, my hair basically looks like this. It is the default state for wavy Asian hair. It gets annoying really fast having that shit in your eyes and you can get acne on your forehead if you leave it for too long.

Slicking my hair back is an exercise in both convenience and styling at that point.

fucking koreaboo die

If you're white and you think looking like an absolute poofter will get you a cute Korean gf or something, you're dead wrong

koreaboo and kpop fans are literally the worst people to exist. Way worse than weeaboos.

w2c sweater

PLEASE

you are way too brown to be a bulgogi

There style is shit, everything about asian fashion is terrible.
No one looks to Asia for fashion.

> no one looks to asia for fashion

I laughed hard at this, considering 75 percent of this board's is inspired by japan designer fashion

Looking at all the failed abortions of white bois here especially in waywt threads, I can't even read your comment with a straight face.

youtube.com/watch?v=9PDozXPeXgc

meant to reply to

What is the kpop meme here?

And those guys don't look like shit? Japanese girls dress well while the men don't, just like every other race.

The guy on the left is even wearing Supreme, for fuck's sake.

Plastic cookie cutter garbage.
At least they have good tastes in clothes.

Suga so cute :3

Beautiful men

IT'S FUCKING GARBAGE

IT'S A DEGRADED VERSION OF 2000s J-POP IDOLS, WHICH WERE A DEGRADED VERSION OF 80S VISUAL KEI SINGERS, WHICH WERE A DEGRADED VERSION OF GLAM ROCK SINGERS

IT'S SO WATERED-DOWN IT'S PRACTICALLY HOMEOPATHY AT THIS POINT

SOUTH KOREA SHOULD BE NUKED RIGHT NOW

i wasnt even kpop and i was way more kpop than you, faggotboo

That guy dress better than 90% of the people here. Also most of Europe dresses plain and boring as fuck, just like most faggots here.

No fucking way is that true, and that guy is dressing pretty plainly for Japan's standards (even European standards, honestly).

yuck. Like a south-east Asian tranny cross bred with a Brazilian rapist. Off yourself you ugly mong.