fresh hot memes straight from /r/streetwear

Other urls found in this thread:

teepublic.com/t-shirt/780233-supreme-brick?store_id=87094
ardene.com/en/blank-raglan-crew-neck-sweatshirt-18.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

those are fly

I like this tho

why are you here instead of streetwear?

If you seriously like these, stop. These are hypebeast to a whole nother level.

It ain't easy being meme.

>dirty shoes

Those are the kind of shoes 16yo hypebeasts think are cool.

So, we have two scenarios here. (1) You're underage. (2) You have to go back.

In both scenarios you need to get the fuck out.

Realllly depends on the shoe and the look of the rest of the fit. A 90s grunge fit? Those look sweet. A spotless pair of 90s high tops would clash horribly. Same to a lesser extent with a palewave look.

Certain other shoes look better worn and dirty than clean as well. Sambas look much better beat to hell than they do spotless.

>PEOPLE WITH DIFFERENT OPINIONS THAN ME GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

literally nothing worse than a fresh-from-the-box pair of triple white af1's

the only cringe thing is visiting something you dont like just you can make a thread in this echo chamber used by insecure fucks like you so you can all circlejerk together

>actually defending this garbage
weeeeew lad
can you dropkicks fuck off back to r/streetwear or something please

Who he said he doesn't like it? The shoe is cringe and the thread is a cringe thread. looks like that website in general is used to not handling criticism due to upvotes

do you have aids

can you wait with the posting until you hit puberty? im pretty yure the whole concept of people having different opinions seems strange, because you think youre the smartest motherfucker in this thread right now. but its a 18+ site and if you want an echo chamber, you shouldnt come here anyway

>hurr durr its all subjective so that makes me completely immune to criticism
any garment whos only appeal is the fact it has logos plastered over it is literally the lowest tier of fashion

>So desperate for validation that takes the low-hanging fruit and makes a circlejerk thread in Veeky Forums
>Not everyone agrees with him
>REEEEEE GET THE FUCK OUT YOU MUST COME FROM THERE

You sad autist

>my taste > your taste argument
>kneejerking sperging is somehow valuable critism

easiest way to spot an insecure underage

It looks bad, man. Is Supreme so desperate for ideas that they'll put a bogo on shoes? I see no less than 6 on this pair. They even slapped an 8 year old design on there.

ok then, please go ahead and prove me the value of these shoes other than just having a logo slapped on them so you can show all your friends that you paid more money than everyone else for a pair of supreme shoes

don't get me wrong, i enjoy that sub (probably more than this place), but some stuff i see on there makes me question myself

i just thought they were funny oki m8

they're customs, preme isn't that desperate

i know they are, im saying why would this guy slap it on there for any reason other than that

Where is this? HAHA

h&m

flips in one image

Not awful. Pristine shoes are nice but I'll never look down on a fit if everything is on point and the shoes happen to be worn

stop reposting the same shit, the only one worth reposting is the dude with the spatula shoes

why y'all so against Nike and related sneaks?

billion dollar company that sells sweatshop labor to moms and children

this doesnt work like this. if you claim something (this is cringe) you are the one that needs to show proof. you cant just spew bullshit then expect others to show why youre wrong

anyway i dont personally think they look good but this whole
>i think it looks bad therefore its cringe
attitude which killed this board and now no one takes it seriously and became an echo chamber of insecure teenagers

No one commented on this? Holy fuck these are nasty. Why tho

what the fuck

shaved legs?

>muh non-mainstream brands

that's why

Didn't say I'd wear 'em, just said I liked the look.

>i know they are
Nice backtrack

I bet all you streetwear faggots would love this
teepublic.com/t-shirt/780233-supreme-brick?store_id=87094

they're 'fly', are they?

fuck off

>"I can't lace them cause they hurt muh feet :'("

ardene
ardene.com/en/blank-raglan-crew-neck-sweatshirt-18.html
no it's not it says right on the hanger "ARDENE"

it's stan smiths with a logo though,
pretty sure stan smiths are nearly universally accepted on Veeky Forums

The only way to wear stans is triple white prove me wrong

WHAT ARE THOSE?!?!

>pretty sure stan smiths are nearly universally accepted on Veeky Forums
in your 17 year-old dreamworld maybe

Yeah if they had pepe instead of kermit Veeky Forums would lose their shit on them

that's gotta be deliberate; even a quick clean would remove 80% of that dirt.

not lacing shoes is cringe tier and is always done by swaggots. The only good way to lace shoes is tight and firm

Listen kid, Ive been here since 2007-2008.

I was hear when this board was made. I remember that one chick who was into goth ninja. Yeah, remember goof ninja? Casemods. That Indian chick who was chubby .

That redhead who died. She had a tumblr with some nudes, faps were had.

So yeah kid, leave them alone or else.

I would say that using the term "swaggot" is more cringe than not lacing your boots

cringed
sighed and then cringed
these are fine, white beaters are pretty much meant to look dirty/destroyed, especially AF1
this
cringed hard
cringe
cringed hard as fuck jesus
this would be decent laced but the idea of white timbs is dumb

what an embarrassing post

best cringe in this thread

heh, you got a lot to learn kiddo...

didn't you know? swag is for boys...
class, is for men.

damn nigga that shit is straight fire my man I needa get my hands on this where 2 cop brotha?

>cringe thread

but this isnt the wawyt