Shoes for the Club

Shoes for the Club
Post Clothes for Night Clubs
Let's be real here, clubs are fucking effay, but people (specially men) wear shit clothes, its always the same fucking white or black shirt with a black pants and a fucking ugly oxfords shoes. Show me good taste user

I hear, you should wear dark tones when you go out in the night, it is real? why?

It's mostly true, e.g. you should avoid very washed out jeans and stick to dark jeans.
But no one says you can't wear a white shirt.

What about shoes? I can't wear white shoes to go to a club (i had 4 pairs of white shoes)
The shirt is ok because a white shirt can go with everything
What shoes do you recommend

I'm not a club expert don't listen to my opinion, I just told you that it's true you should wear some darker clothes when you go out at night

I don't frequent clubs since I was 19

I got a pair of nubuck cps that are my beaters
they always end up getting black shit over them by the end of the night, but a damp towel, a suede eraser and then a coat of water repellent usually cleans them up pretty well
I would also like to a get a pair of black boots or something, maybe some ann d's for those really long clubbing nights

Those and Sambas are best cop i ever do

i go with sneakers but here we dont have dress code to clubs.
but i dance realy realy well unlike "i have beer in my hand i cant dance " people.
when i travelled to usa it was realy weird that clubs had so hard dress code. how people expect to dance with shoes with shoes some dresscodes have

fuck my problem is a dance trhu most shoes
either the soles fall off or the seems bust

problem....here is the response

clubs aren't effay at least not the kind of club in op's pic

clubs are effay, the pic is just to generalize

here is rick owens in a club, suck his dick

here, suck this dick too

i just wear 1460 monos

Most people can dance in derbies/oxfords. Seems pretty standard for "dressy" dance attire, actually.

>kanye west in a rented stadium as an argument to prove that clubs are effay

underground music clubs are effay imo but the kind op referenced in his pic are only visited by human garbage

it highly depends on the music that is being played, techno will have mostly black minimal clothing for example

That place looks horrendous

I usually go in all black, most of the clubs I frequent are dark as hell and then play electronic music not top 40 bullshit

>Let's be real here, clubs are fucking effay
no
not really

>American clubs

Lmfao

I usually go with a pair of black leather chelsea's, if not then grey Huaraches. Proper chelsea boots are quite durable and discreet, which I like for clubbing

When it comes to clothing I mostly go with blue/black jeans or dark trousers. Button-ups for most clubs and/or a t-shirt for techno-clubs.

I'm in Stockholm