Thift HATE?

Why do so many people despise thrift clothing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ru3gH27Fn6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because these people are pretentious and clueless

I love thrifting in plces that have decent things, near where i live only poor druggies go to thrift stores and most o them only wear school uniforms or promotional brands stuff, so thrifting is not as effay as it could, so...

I live in a small town so I don't thrift much as most stuff is shit but the much bigger town next to me has an amazing Goodwill. I've gotten one of my favorite shirts at Goodwill.

Even if you're right, you of all people shouldn't be saying that

Thrifting is a great way to kill time. I guess you could consider it a hobby. I rarely buy shit but it's like a little treasure hunt whenever I go. Which is weekly.

because it's way too easy to fuck up, buy shit and end up looking like an idiot
successful thrifting takes way more skill/experience than most people have

How is thrifting hard at all?

Lets think about this, buy what you like that looks good.

And that's it.

i need a gf liek this :( so lonely

>buy what you like that looks good
That's the problem, if you live in a desolate and forgotten place chances are that thrift shops won't have good stuff.

There's no need to quote the entire thread by the way.

>>>/twitter/
>>>/facebook/

I am shit at actually schmoozing with people. There are millions of whores who would kill to have me as bf tbqh. I'm just really shit at talking, also violent mood swings and psychotic feels.

you sound like a spoilt manchild

>sounds like

>spoiled manchild
Welp, i've been living on my own and utterly alone in the world for the past oh since 1998 - i'm 40 now.
I've been a recluse for almost 20 years, no one has been spoiling me and i am below poverty level

that sucks dude. you have your millions of whores and my own sympathy

have you tried making changes instead of excuses?

>i am below poverty level
There's no need to say it, your fit speaks by itself.

I had one that thrifted all the time, eventually i grew to hate her kitschy style, she only pulled it off because she was so beautiful, but she was also in her early 30s, in 5 years she is going to look even more pre-grandma-ish in it. i had to lie to her about how much my MMM replicas cost because she would rage over me spending that much money because "it's insensitive to her" and all the other poorfags in the world. it's like, bitch, i am engineer & without debt, if some sneakers make me happy, let me blow money in peace while you keep wearing your smelly vans.

I often find nice things at thrift stores. Last week I found a Hugo boss shirt for 2 euros and a wool overcoat for 7.

>40
>shitposting still

Someone get this man a helium tank and a mask

I'll fit all 4 inches on my cock in your mouth. I'll do it, I really will.

And you country's dollar is monopoly money!
>haha fuk u

i miss being a teenager

Igor youtube.com/watch?v=ru3gH27Fn6E

Almost all my best stuff, I've gotten from either thrifts, ebay used items, or donated.

I copped a mainline Dolce & Gabbana coat for ~$40 and a gorgeous cashmere Hart Schaffner & Marx coat for ~$13 at my local thrift. Thrifting is hit or miss with mostly misses, but a good piece comes up every now and then.

How the fuck dont you feel disgusting putting on other peoples second rate clothes?

because i know how to wash clothing

Don't have autism.

Because you wash it after you take it home. Not to mention thrifts can range from the musky povo ones you're thinking of, to pretty nice and clean shops in higher end neighborhoods.

why? because he's poor and Jewish?

People actually buy and wear used clothing
>Clothing other people threw away
>They're proudly wearing it on their bodies

How does it feel to be cucks?

Someone elses DNA has seeped into those clothes.

Thats fucking gross.

can always end yourself senpai

Tears from child laborers have likely seeped into most of the shit you wear but you put it on thinking it's the freshest shit ever haha

I dont like thrifting, so you know what i do?
I just dont go to thrift stores

Because the stores smell like death, are full of smelly poor people, and you rarely find anything good.