Is it a waste of time to put effort into how you dress if you don't have an attractive face?

Is it a waste of time to put effort into how you dress if you don't have an attractive face?

People don't judge the cards you were given but how you deal with them.

Not trying to be a dick, but this seems flat out not true?

Not if you like to do it.

Most of us aren't musicians either.

It's not. I'm a 4/10 but the way I dress make people mistake me for a 6/10. They even think I'm taller than I really am

its definitely how you act and dress. Obviously you can be ugly asf and people will be grossed out but if you keep up good maintenance of your body people will like you. Maybe not 10/10's but thats really what matters lol. Just be confident though.

fashion can only elevate an ugly person to some point, like being presentable or 'cool' but beyond that you need a pretty face

lose weight
take care of your skin
get a decent haircut
dress well and to flatter your body type and appearance

thats pretty much all you can do. if you do all this stuff and youre still ugly then theres pretty much no choice besides plastic surgery

Dressing well is well worth the effort. Looks will only get you so far. It will get you cheap hookups and some head here and there but long term developing a style and personality is whats best. Peoples looks will only last so long. And make sure to make plenty of mulah that is also important.

It's the reverse. If you have a nice face and nice body, good clothes are a waste of time because everything looks good on you. If you're ugly, good clothes are essential.

thanks for the replies

Instead of wasting money on "fits" you should be saving up for plastic surgery to become at least a 7.

I'm saving up for a SARPE, hair transplant and a nosejob as we speak.

>just lift and a tan
>get a haircuit

Fucking novices.

This is wrong
You should be studying the aesthetics your body offers and working towards a look that fully enhances your looks instead of concentrating on how to make yourself look like other people. Plastic surgery is for stupid people and aesthetics is a science

Wrong? How can a firm will to ascend from a life of loneliness and mediocrity be wrong?

>aesthetics

So... What? Lifting?

It's seriously all about the face. A SARPE will fix my shitty palate, bite and expand my midface to some extent, a hair transplant will fix my poverty tier hairline and a nosejob will make my nose more aesthetic and less bulbous.

I've got it all figured out.

>will fix my shitty palate, bite and expand my midface to some extent, a hair transplant will fix my poverty tier hairline and a nosejob will make my nose more aesthetic and less bulbous
and it will be not your face anymore

But it will be a good looking face nevertheless, which is all that matters.

If it helps you sleep at night, buddy

>Most of us aren't musicians either.
Are you this retarded to misunderstand his straight forward point?

tl;dr being ugly works as long as you are relatively tall and thin

All of you.

Real answer coming through:

Dressing better of course always improve your looks, so it's good to dress nice. But it won't do miracles, so if you're really ugly or really fat or whatever, you'll have to do a lot more if you want to get a chance at ever getting anyone.

That being said, the great majority of people are really not very ugly or very fat or whatever. We all tend to be way too critical with how we look, but the fact of the matter is that as long as you're around average or not too below it, you're fine. And thus, dressing well is extremely useful for most people who are simply not very handsome or beautiful. Maybe we won't be able to compete with those who are very beautiful or handsome, but that's not the point. Most people won't care that much and dressing good will really improve average persons. It can get a 5 to a 6 or maybe even 7; or a 7 to an 8, for instance, and it all counts

this is very true

sure if you were born a 3/10 you will never have the attractive value of a 9/10, but you can most definitely make yourself a respectable and likable person, attractive even.

besides, I'd say most people have the potential to be in the 6-7/10 zone if they put in the work to get a good bod, good style, good hair (to your genetic extent), and good body language, sadly not many people go through the trouble

this is just pretensious, a face isnt some sacred thing, if you want to alter your own to look better more power to you, you don't have to "earn" the right to have an aesthetically nice face

t. someone who was already born with a nice face

yonce would get it

What do you mean by "good hair(to your genetic extent)"? As long as someone has hair, they can do something that looks great with it.

I don't really get this

If you want to look attractive is that way

>Pls fa tell me how not to dress like an autist
Lmao

some people have just really bad hairlines/very thinned coverage. They most definitely can't make it great, but they can make it presentable and evendecent if they go for surgery