To the user that posted these boots a couple days ago pls tell me where i can buy them they are perfect

to the user that posted these boots a couple days ago pls tell me where i can buy them they are perfect

i apologize for making my own thread but i've had no luck in W2c after i get my answer i will happily delete the thread

look like CP combats. sole might be slightly different.

i like the cp combats but they are not the same shoe

i think the cp's have a zipper on the side too

ty though

These look very similar. I got them for 30 dollars. They're Canadian army dress ankle boots with lugged soles or something like that from a surplus store.

I forgot these are steel toed. The non lugged version is not steel toe I think. OP boots may have been resoled.

YES ! this is it ty so much was it an online surplus store ?

also do they fit true to size ? how would you compare them to docs or clarks

Does anyone here own these, how is the grip? Would they work well in winter?

They are steel toed according to some sellers. There are some on Etsy.

It was I who told fa the secret. They are cheap under $50 and iconic look. Tough as hell.

Canuck parade boots. Take some sand paper & rubbing alcohol

You can often get them thrifted for $8

$8 monopoly monies, so about $5 usd

Probably won't be your size. So you can just order them in your own size for pretty cheap.

toronto

nah 514 ghetto

a god amongst men answer this question please

clarks are size down. docs are in UK sizes (9 UK = 10 US) and no half sizes, retarded

the cpp are tts

i didn't notice you because it doesn't show me (You) on these posts for some reason

so if i wear a size 10 in clarks i should get a size 10 in these boots ?

measure your actual shoe size on the Brannock Device (at WINNERS or any shoe store)

clarks are not tts, at least the meme acres

if you are 10 on brannock - you are 10 on cpps

ok once again thank you i'll leave this thread up as it seems i'm not the only person that is interested

>cpp

*CPB

they tend to come too polished and need further distressing

but if you succeed, they look yummy as fuck

They're steel toed or no?

No problem and nope it was a physical store that doesn't do online.
I can't compare it to either of those but I think they are true to size. I could measure them.
Mine have a vibram sole and were fine for stomping snow.
Oh yeah, parade was the word I was looking for. Not sure I want mine to look like $8 thriftstore boots.

toebox is very big on those... too bulky for me

just because you are on welfare does not mean you have to look like you are on welfare

>they tend to come too polished and need further distressing
With these sorts of cheapo boots it's not polish, it's the nature of the low quality leather they use.

You don't use top grade hide for boots given to soldiers, so they settle for lesser grades that are sanded down and then coated and treated to get that glossy look.

Think docs, that are more plasticized than most.

It's a from of corrected grain, and what's hilarious is the (once great but now owned by fucking prada) english shoemaker Church's uses this glossy chepo shit for most of their severely overpriced offerings; they're disgusting.

That is to say, it's not an after applied coating but pretty much part of the leather.