I need yalls advice

I need yalls advice.
I've got a thing I'm goin to tonight
Do I look alright?

No

Well what the fuck do I fix, asshole?

Get rid of the hanging part of your belt

Your t-shirt highlights your gains so that's nice. Are those cargo pants? Put some jeans on. Take the necklace off jesus, and dont flex like a faggot trying to show off when posting pictures on Veeky Forums.

Thanks.
Can't stand jeans, but duly noted.
What's wrong with my necklace?
Not flexing. Not bragging. Thanks.

jeans make everyone look nice, cargo shorts are for 12 year olds and neckbeards
necklace looks like shit

buzz your hair, buy less gay clothes

They're cargo pants.
I don't own any damn jeans.

Awful

Lose the cargo shorts
Lose the belt
Lose the necklace
Consider a new hairstyle, your hairline concerns me, also I think you have a stain on your shoulder

Buy full rick, work out and forget about this

Belt fixed. Camera is shit but my hairline is fine.
No jeans. Will invest in some.
Tightened necklace. Fuck it, the necklace is sentimental and I'm not taking it off.
Belt tucked all the way in.
Now what?

get rid of the shitty fauxhawk. I used to refuse to wear jeans once, then I turned 16. Tomorrow go out and buy some fucking jeans.

>I don't own any damn jeans.
>Identifys as male

Handsome man, nice body. n-no homo.
well-fitted tshirt.
necklace which is sentimental is a good ting and can be a conversation-piece if its something you could talk about.
Maybe a watch could be nice. nothing too big.

I dont like the pants, but that seem to be it. cant see shoes though. Go for slim fit pants if possible = nice fitted frame overall.

But fuck, who am I to talk, you're probablt Chad compared to me

Shirt added. Yay or nay?

Buzzcut, you look like a gay fitness instructor. Plus it will help your hairline look better.

Necklace is still ugly af, tuck it into your shirt if you want to wear it for personal reasons

Also. Should I bother with a jacket?

You. Thank you. Some actual help.
I'll have to find some jeans. They're uncomfortable no matter what kind I wear though. I fucking hate how they feel. Love the look though.

h-handsome

if you buy second-hand they'll be broken in and more comfy

Thanks. And good idea. I tried that once a long time ago.
No luck. But I'll check some goodwills again and platos closests.

Lol wtf shit clothes and u balding
foh with this

Can't help the hair. Shit happens when you're near thirty.

this desu u a lost cause baka famalam. your autism is also immediately apparent from your body language to your facial expression

I try to the best of my ability, as I would like anons to do for me aswell.

There is jeans with stretch which make them a lot more comfortable. Bought some pants online to try and see what I like. I bought 30/34 last time, both slim and skinny, didnt work. 32/32 slim/skinny is probably where I am since my 34/32 is getting a little big for me now.

Also again with the watches, got any? Bought myself a vintage omega seamaster 14k gold 1952 some years ago, quite sentimental to me now, and because Im more of a watch guy than necklace. or you could try with some other wrist jewelry type things.

I like the jacket. If you go with the jacked you probably should only wear a tshirt under, youll look more jacked that way.

Depends on weather too ofc

Thanks. Shirt ditched.
I've got a small cheap black digital and analog watch.

Its just how I feel though.

A tshirt on with a watch is always a nice look in my opinion, and you cant really go wrong with the jacked, maybe have it open? I dont know.

Confidence is key, and if you walk with your chin up with whatever on, no one would even dare to think you are doing something "wrong", since there isnt any wrong. You probably rock those pants, its just my opinion that I would not be able to pull them off. And there you see my confidence, haha

You're fine op.

I'd say grow out your beard and your hair and style it and you would look extremely effay

Maybe wear chinos and dress preppy

Please clean your bathroom mirror next time.

Okay I see that you've ditched the shirt which is good, but that necklace is seriously the most disrupting thing as far as making you look okay. Also what matters is how your pants at the end interact with your shoes. If they're baggy or anything like bootcut, it definitely wont work with what you're wearing.

Bro put me on your training regimen. How do you get that vascularity?

Also, you look fine. This board is full of 15 year old faggots

Jeans are a meme mate

if you don't really care about fashion, but want to know you look alright, yes you look fine. try keeping the jacket unzipped if its not too cold, and maybe wear the necklace inside your shirt to look a little more serious and less casual if thats what you want.

holy shit, how can u have those decent genetics yet still manage to fuck up so bad user?

Comb your hair forward and get jeans
Other than that you're Gucci

you look fine man

the necklace looks dumb but otherwise you look like a normal and presentable human being. jacket is a good addition

good luck with the thing

youre handsome and look better than 99,9% of the autists here. buy basic tees and jeans from any fast-fashion like zara and youre good to go

Hide the belt and necklace. Your hair is a bit ungroomed.

Can't stand jeans? Get Chinos.

>you look like a gay fitness instructor
+ one million

Lose the fag hair.

Never wear a black western shirt you aren't johnny cash you look like a fucking hillbilly.

Jacket is good

Pants work with jacket

Burn necklace

Get a buzzcut. Even if you normally dont care about fashion, you will look overall better.
Hide the neclace. You have it for personal reasons right? Well, other than you nobody knows that. Hide it if you refuse to take it off.

Stop flexing is the first thing id say you need to fix

Buzzcut.

Lose the shirt has to much going on with the pockets and stitching etc etc looks like you have 1000 pockets on your clothes

you have a nice body so everything is okay, right now you cant really fix anything but for the future
buy better clothes
let your hair grow and then get a cool haircut
and that is it

Your hair is bad.

Necklace looks incredibly autistic. You could be 6'4" with a chiseled face and long hair and still couldn't pull it off.

No v necks allowed.

Cloth belts are not allowed.

The pants fit badly.

The shirt is too small.
Now the colors are even more fucked. The shirt is bad.

Anything resembling a v neck isn't very nice, you should just go for plain round ones bro.
With the trousers you should try and get some chinos, I know what you mean about jeans they can be really uncomfortable.
You should get a buzz cut aswell maybe have the sides a shorter length and fade it in

your pants make you look like the kind of guy who wears socks with sandals. disgusting.

jackets nice, and pick one of the two shirts and stick with it.

your. pants. are. fucking. hideous.