Can I wear glove liners as actual gloves without looking autistic? Would it still be warm in milder weather...

Can I wear glove liners as actual gloves without looking autistic? Would it still be warm in milder weather? I saw some interesting ones (pic kind of related) in a milsurp store. I like the text on the hand.

I can see it working, op. That print on the glove might look way cool.

thats my thinking. my other worry is using it with a phone. it might be thin enough to work, but if not, is there any simple mods to make a glove work with your phone?

There aren't smart glove liners?

If it is meant to go inside the glove then why would they make it that way? the glove you are putting on over would be the "smart" one.

I don't think liners are ever intended to be worn as actual gloves, thats why I made this thread to ask.

Are these Veeky Forums

no they are meant to be worn as actual gloves.

You won't look autistic, they're comfy and a good deal. I still have mine since I'm still in the army, and noone ever bat an eye. But then again i'm surrounded by autists in the shop so I can't really gauge.

no

Are these Veeky Forums

I bought some REI merino wool liner gloves to go under my winter gloves when it snows. I've worn them a couple times during cold mornings (upper 30's) and they worked pretty well. They don't look autistic. Picture attached are the ones I have.

no

Nigga those are archery gloves, enjoy your hands freezing.

How Veeky Forums are these on a scale of dope to definitely getting laid tonight

I have a pair of pic related without the lettering, which are meant to be worn under motorbike gloves. They're surprisingly warm and they're very well fitted compared to most other 'regular' gloves I've tried.

These look fine.

These look like cheap military surplus.

Anything similar to these in design on amazon?

I have a pair or at least very similar. They're sweet

>is there any simple mods to make a glove work with your phone?
Get them tailored into fingerless gloves or do it yourself

Definitely getting laid tonight with a warm corpse

Sew conductive thread on fingertip. Science.

lmao What kind of people seriously ask if a pair of gloves would make them look autistic? You guys got serious insecurity problems

This. They are made to keep your hands warm.

You'd only look like an idiot with them if it's not too cold.

He has to blame it on something, his posting style is getting obvious even though he's dropped his trip for the moment. He's an idiot but he's worried he'll be thought an unfashionable austistic idiot without the right gloves (or boots, or jacket) to make him /f-f-fa/.
He's forty something dadcore and should know better.
Your trip may return Igor but your hairline won't.