Fuccboi General

Fuccboi General

Ask your dumbass fuccboi questions here. Questions such as
-rec me X
-w2c Y
-is Z Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.ca/Champion-Double-Hooded-Pullover-Fleece/dp/B00L80JA6G/ref=sr_1_7?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1478925714&sr=1-7&keywords=champion+canada&th=1&psc=1
amazon.ca/dp/B00I84C6FC/ref=twister_B00VW5N0MW?th=1
amazon.ca/dp/B0012OE3I8/ref=twister_B00VU1CDV2?_encoding=UTF8&th=1&psc=1
gilt.com/brand/red-wing
zara.com/us/en/man/trousers/view-all-c733862.html
t.levi.com/US/en_US/about/size-chart
shop.edwin-usa.com/
kithnyc.com/collections/outerwear/products/kith-wmns-madison-jacket-black-ice
kithnyc.com/collections/outerwear/products/kith-aidan-windbreaker-midnight-blue-wmns
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looking to cop a hoodie or two. Too broke for Reigning Champ so i'm looking at gildan and champion.

Anybody have any experience with them? Do they fit true to size? How heavy are they?

Here are the ones i'm looking at:

amazon.ca/Champion-Double-Hooded-Pullover-Fleece/dp/B00L80JA6G/ref=sr_1_7?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1478925714&sr=1-7&keywords=champion+canada&th=1&psc=1

amazon.ca/dp/B00I84C6FC/ref=twister_B00VW5N0MW?th=1

amazon.ca/dp/B0012OE3I8/ref=twister_B00VU1CDV2?_encoding=UTF8&th=1&psc=1

What do I do lads I am a slim but fit boy but my style choice is mouth full of dick garbage. I wear slim jeans everyday with a cycle of about 15 shirts how do I amp it up senpai.

gildan hoodies are good for the price. they're pretty much tts but i'm tall so fitted sweaters are usually a little short for me.

going to a wedding on NYE?

would a turtleneck/blazer combo be appropriate? pic related

what does the invitation say the dress code is?
in general the etiquette is to just wear a suit

How do h&m t-shirts fit compared to uniqlo ones? Ordered from uniqlo and they fit nicely in the sleeves and the chest, but they're far too long. And how does the sizing on their jeans usually run? Only considering h&m jeans since they're the only jeans I've found with a 27 waist.

How's the quality of Rag & Bone jeans?

get a bag like the man on the right is wearing, if you want to look a bit more urban

you gotta find a style that fits you. lurk this site for a couple weeks and save images of stuff that you think would fit you. then start forming in your head an idea of what your style should be. then go start buying versatile items that fit into this style (don't go full fucboi and buy the edgiest shit you can). build your wardrobe from the outside in.

How often do you fags get a haircut?

used to get it twice a year, but that was when i didn't give a shit

now i get one every 2 months or thereabouts

every 3/4 weeks

What is the name of this jacket?

Can I wear white shoes (with black accents) with black pants?

Are these shit?

I want to wear my hiking pants in a more casual setting for a /out. vibe. What else can I be wearign with pants like pic relasted to help this look?

I've been mostly wearing things like denim sherpa jackets, sweaters and beanies.

If I'm wearing dark blue jeans and a gray hoodie, should I wear matching gray sneakers or go with white or black?
If I'm wearing a different color hoodie like red instead, would white or black sneakers work better?

Also, regarding shoes like Chelsea boots and desert boots, which color from pic related would be the most versatile and work with both dark blue jeans and the most shades of khaki chinos?

White sneaks and brown leather shoes are generally the most versatile

You could do better for $70, plus end up with something not OBEY.

Pretty sure thats no better than retail price, you could do better with that money

That'd look cool with a white cable knit IMO

Cheers

I like the look of Red Wing's "Classic Oxford", but I'm not exactly ready to spend $250 on shoes. What are some cheaper, decently tough shoes in the same style for

is there a hat colour ghat is best for kinda dark blonde hair

how are parkas supposed to fit? never really had a jacket that went past waist length and I'm not super sure on how to proceed

sure, but make sure you understand the contrast setup you're creating

depends on skin tone and rest of fit

I'm also looking for a hoodie/sweatshirt. Something minimalist with gook text on it.

What should you do if you can't 'match' your hair with the way you dress?

For example, my clothes are all slim/tight fit casual preppy type things but I can't pull off a well groomed side part or anything so it feels muddled, like a guy with waistlength dreadlocks wearing tailored suits or something.

Is it better to try and change one or both? Or just go with whatever suits best even if they're a bit different?

Rec me fashion mags and people to follow in instagram. Japs are where I get more of my inspo, more of that or other stuff would be great thanks

I'm 71cm (~27.9 in) on my waist, do I go with 28 or 29 on Levi's?

If you like some other redwing styles, Gilt has a sale right now. gilt.com/brand/red-wing

Are bags under your eyes effay? Even if your blonde? If so how do you achieve them I think they're sexy af

I got these shoes with tags still on them from a thrift shop for $11. A co-worker told me they're worth something. They're a bit small on me and I've only worn a few times, they give some bad blisters. They're leather soles with some nice heels. Should I sell or keep?

Yeah that's what I figured. Do you know of anything that is similar but probably better quality/price ratio? I've just been looking for pants that aren't jeans

johnston murphy like the plebeian allen edmonds
they nice shoes but they aint as top quality as you would think they are

whats the link to the eternal ROG?

zara.com/us/en/man/trousers/view-all-c733862.html

thanks man, will look through these

How long should my pants be, i.e. what should the break be? I'm asking specifically about:
>slim khakis to be worn casually
If it matters, I'm 5'11", but I have short legs and a long torso.

wtf does tts stand for?

sry bois

true to size senpai

I think the juxtaposition looks really cool desu

Are there any rules when it comes to the color of your wallet? Not into any of that stupid Chinese fortune telling shit, this is purely Veeky Forums.

That huge plaid though.

it must match your belt and be AT LEAST one (preferably two - a gentleman aims for two) shades lighter than your shoes. Kind Regards.

Depends on your style and amount of trendiness you want. Floods are trendy, no break is middle, medium break more traditional for slim cuts.

Should I join the Alpha Industries M-65 group buy on Massdrop? Currently sitting at $109 a pop.

>Massdrop
mfa tier interests
overpriced tacky crap

Anyone?

are cilices Veeky Forums?

just get a surplus one, they run around $40

t.levi.com/US/en_US/about/size-chart

does The End Clothing usually have a Black Friday sale? they have some stuff I want but I can wait if they're going to discount.

It should be felt, but never seen.

are there any post punk-y shoes i can wear when its hot?

My feet get cold in the winter, what are some good slippers I can wear? The ones I have now are loud and smell quickly

Washable slipper socks.

Go with 26 or 27. My waist is 30" and 28s fit me pretty well so they'd probably be too loose for you.

But isn't your belt supposed to watch your shoes? How is my wallet supposed to match my belt, but be lighter than my shoes when both my belt and my shoes match?

I'm just going to quickly establish something that I think needs to be said, or at least, said more often:

Being Veeky Forums isn't asking if something is Veeky Forums. Being Veeky Forums is not seeking validation online. Being Veeky Forums is not fear of trying something new. Being Veeky Forums is not making fun of people with styles that you don't like. Being Veeky Forums is not wearing something because the internet told you it's cool. Being Veeky Forums is not attacking people who criticize your style. Being Veeky Forums is not blaming society for your problems. Being Veeky Forums is not being scared of who you are.

Being Veeky Forums is having a unique style/way of life, and not caring what others think.

well yea thats pretty obvious, asking if shits Veeky Forums is just a shite way of asking for opinions

Do I have to get CP alternatives if I want to do palewave/normcore? I don't want meme smiths :^(

I have a pair of USA made Wrangler cowboy cut jeans and I love the way they fit but the pockets are way too small. My phone can't fit comfortably in the pocket when I sit down. In fact most of my jeans pockets are too small for my phone. Levi's are the only jeans who's pockets are big enough but I don't know what fit to get and what size to order. Can someone recommend me some jeans with thick denim and fit like wrangler cowboys but have big pockets?

Is this hat effay?

Stans or Sambas?

How do you write captions for sneaker photos on Instagram? Do you use hashtags in the caption or in the comments?

Famalammy if stupid(er than usual) threads are popping up here on Veeky Forums, (and they are) just report and hide them and don't add fuel to them. They will fall from the catalogue if no one supports them and we post in other threads
- most effay food, 0 replies
- white identity, ugh
- opinion on fashion models, 0 replies

These are worthless threads. Direct specific things like 'what does Veeky Forums think of___' to the topic thread they belong in. If they don't have a category and won't benefit multiple people with replies, just leave them.

This stupidity is likely the work of only a couple of people but if you don't want to see it continue then don't give it your attention.
Love you f a m. Thanks for reading.
I like this board and I don't want to see it go to shit right before holidays.

What top goes well with this combat boots?

depends on the silhouette you want

thinner and aggressive, sambas. thicker and more relaxed, stans. Consider superstars too.

shop.edwin-usa.com/

why did they close?

Since my thread got deleted I'll just ask here.

How do I become effay at 5'4?

what the hell would cause this to happen? I washed this shirt once and these weird stains that are on both sides of the material showed up. I don't use bleach. it's a cheap band shirt so it's not a big deal, but I don't want it to happen to other shit.

The same way everyone else does.
But shorter.
Asian clothes if the sizes and proportions fit you better.
Be as slim as you can manage.
You can add a bit of height with shoe choice and a puffy hairstyle but don't go overboard to overcompensate.

Is it the same on 510's though?

w2c acne studios "you first" sweatshirt
or who can sell maybe (europe, size s)
replica is ok as well

I have an adult job but I hate wearing slacks. They're either huge and billowy, or if they're skinny they're super stiff and uncomfortable. Is there any recommended placed I can buy comfy, skinny slacks? Willing to spend up to $80.

Should i try and dye this sherpa black?

to look like pic related

Don't know how you'd even do it, no matter what you try the dye is gonna seep through to the outside so unless you want it washed out black all over I wouldn't try it.

How do I get schnut off of my stans?

that looks like a bleach stain to me

I wanna replace my uniqlo sweatshirt with a better quality one. Would you pick grey on the left or charcoal on the right?

Copped yesterday, was it a good choice? It's from the collab fred perry did with raf.

Left. But why are your pants so long even rolled?

because I'm afraid to hem them and fuck it up

Anyone know how the h&m x balmain combat boots fit? Hoping they are TTS.

nice fit, i'd cop left

ID ON JEANS?

I guess it's from same Undercover collaction as jacket.
>tfw you'll never own it

Very specific question here, can somebody help me?

A few years back I found a british menswear brand, the name was something with "&" or "Oliver" or some name with an "o" in there. Mostly coats and preppy jackets and stuff.

I googled my ass off, it's not Oliver Spencer, but I fucking can't find it. Any ideas?

>inb4 menswear

Is there such a thing as a sneaker that's insulated, water proof and has somewhat some form of traction on ice for less than $200 that looks nice?

w2c one of these for cheap? Preferably in the same color

Are these Kith Nyc jackets unisex or are they womens fit?
kithnyc.com/collections/outerwear/products/kith-wmns-madison-jacket-black-ice
kithnyc.com/collections/outerwear/products/kith-aidan-windbreaker-midnight-blue-wmns

5'9 skinny fag here. I need an M65.
Best place to buy?
Small regular fit?

Looks a lot like bleach. Did you use a laundromat or washed it at home? If the former, it could be bleach in the machine left by the last user.

When are CPs usually discounted and where to look?

Ignoring the MFA meme, how good are Clarks Desert Boots? I'm looking for a new leather boot for the winter.

theyre called desert boots for a reason friend

ID on these shoes?

They're not going to hold up well if you live anywhere that sees real weather but as a southern california Mediterranean climate dweller they do well for me.