Tfw you step back and see how much money you spent on clothes in the last few years

>tfw you step back and see how much money you spent on clothes in the last few years.

Ugh, all that money...

I'd be pretty pissed to have spent that much on tacky shirts also OP.

a low price for selfesteem

No choice. That's just the office uniform nowadays.

I can't say that I like your somewhat limited pattern/color choices but you've got a nice selection so you have decent rotation. It was money well spent.

>tfw ur wardrobe looks like this but everything is thrifted and only ran you $200

chin up lad

jesus christ why did you do that op. basics man.

Depends. How much for what is in the photo? Estimate?

i just dont get the plain white button-up shirt thing. i have one in my closet, and i hardly ever wear that. its only for when i wear a tie, which is like once or twice a year maybe. I like my plaid j crew secret wash shirts though

Not OP but different weights, fabrics, different collars or cuffs or cuts/fits, at least one is striped. 5 isn't that many for this type of wardrobe especially if he has any formalwear.

I don't regret any of my latest cops honesty
All the shit before that sitting in my closet though makes me just sad

this is what i picture every white american male's wardrobe looking like

You have a lot to learn. Lurk moore

lmao no way someone is actually THIS short

Ahh, what a nice backdoorbrag. Cheers.

I could imagine wearing all of those with just skinny black jeans and mono black chucks

slap a fuckin black sweater over that bitch dont let the collar stick out and u will look sick

fat

>tfw you step back and see how much money you spent on clothes in the last few years that you suddenly realize you never wear because they don't suit you at all, so now you have to purge and replace it with shit that does
>and all the while you'll be fighting the urge to rush it when you know you'll only waste more money if you don't take your time.

Oh, well.

kys

I have that shirt too. 2011 Uniqlo spring, methinks.

>not wanting to look like an adult

>wanting to end his life by being an adult and having kids and being cucked by his wife

life ends at adulthood and marriage

They're all nice looking, versatile shirts so it's not like you wasted money. And in assuming that since you're complaining about all the money you spent that they're decent quality shirts. You'll probably get a good five years or so out of them.

I've spent a concerning amount of money on shirts in the past year or two. This is just my closet of more casual stuff. I've got my nicer shirts in drawers and my hallway closet is packed with stuff as well.

You want 3-5x more plain white button ups than any other shirt. It literally goes with anything in dress wear.

that is a pretty childish thought