What kind of winter hat should I get that will not make me look like a homeless dude...

What kind of winter hat should I get that will not make me look like a homeless dude? I have something very close to pic related but its obviously not acceptable since its hobbo tier, im not used to it being cod but I have to get something more effay just in case

Other urls found in this thread:

bergbergstore.com/accessories/knitted-hats/ribbed-cashmere-hat-beige.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hobos are effay as fuck.

If you fold the beanie properly it will look just fine. There are really no other options aside from Ushankas but they're hard to pull off.

Just no

I didn't know Darth Vader was in style.

Get a designer one with a stripe or a tag or some other distinguishing mark that says 'not a $2 Walmart hobo hat'.

And then patch of your choice?

Are pom pom hats acceptable?

Idk, it looks pretty comfy.

Looks silly but someone should wear it still.

Only in Canada.

holy fuck dude 0 self awareness

Hoe about instead of tradhing me you actually give me some advice then, I see ppl with pom pom hats walking around all the time

they are for little kids please dont wear them if you are over 12

But how's the rest of their style? I don't think pompon hats can be Veeky Forums, only ironic or terrible.

Get a carhartt one

I think you are right, now when I think about it the rest of their outfit is serious and they wear that hat to be goofy

this made me spit coffee on my screen u fukin wanka

legit this ,all about anti fashion

When was the last time you went outside and saw people? Pom pom beanies has been huge for a few years now.

If you dont really like beanies, just get some sort of winter cap

What kind of winter hat should I get that WILL make me look like a homeless dude?

w2c good black beanie for a reasonable price

Is this Veeky Forums ??

yes but not on you

Imperial-core

I just ordered this bw watchcap earlier today. $7 monopoly monies shipped

If you're a chick, maybe. If you're a dude, idts

Get a heist beanie. Can be rolled up in warmer weather, or rolled down to warm your little ears.

yeah, this.

need to know this too

the outlier watch cap this season is really comfy and doesnt have a preset fold, so you can adjust it freely

its a bit pricey but im getting a lotta mileage out of it

Perfect for you. Kind of ratty looking, boring and very basic. Just your style, good choice.

this

Copt the exact same hat from topman for 1 euro

Amazon, any color beanie for like 2 dollars shipped, got like 10 last year and im still getting good wear on em

are stormy kromer's Veeky Forums?

I affiliate this kind of beanie with cucks wearing s thick scarf, round framed glasses and short hair showing up on front

just buy the same cut but made of quality cashmere, it looks better and feels amazing

>this will keep my hair warm

Are cashmere beanies most comfortable? I've never had one.

yes, I've always had either generic wool, generic cotton or generic blend and I've always hated wearing hats because they were itchy and uncomfortable
now that I wear a cashmere one I can barely feel it on my head, and it's pretty fucking warm for it's thickness
also my head never gets sweaty when I'm wearing it, I guess this is what they call breathable

christ some of their hats are expensive. 225 gbp for a fucking beanie.

that's just the limited collabs tho, I can recommend the 80$ ribbed beanie
this one's half off right now

yeah i saw. i like the look of this one but not sure if it's worth the money to someone who doesn't have cash to piss away.
do you think they're breathable enough to be able to wear in summer without overheating? cause i like to pretty much always be wearing a beanie. i haven't tried cashmere or a knit like this before.

oh my bad they're literally the same just dif color aha

I have that exact color actually, it's a pretty nice navy
I've had it for a year now, and I can easily wear it in spring or autumn, but I don't think it's the right choice for summer, unless summer is like 20 degrees celsius maximum where you live
I'm not a plutocrat myself, but you only really need one beanie, and they don't exactly use up quickly
I think I also got it at a sale for like 50$
one thing to consider is that it doesn't cover your whole ear by default unless you adjust it almost all of the way down, so you might need a hood if you have really harsh winters

Just because lots of people wear them doesn't make 'em effay.

Sorry that this is kind of off topic for your thread, but you guys obviously live in actual winter climates. I'm from Brisbane, Australia

I'm going to Europe in December to January and was wondering if this will keep me warm enough:
>Compression thermals
>Jeans
>Long sleeve shirt
>Heattech jumper
>Water proof shell jacket
>Wool socks
>Leather combat boots
>Beanie

Plz help, I have no idea how to cold weather

depends where in europe exactly
compression thermals are generally kind of an overkill unless you're going to finland or something
also is that jacket an actual warm winter jacket or is it just waterproof? just waterproof might not be enough, even with a jumper underneath

I'm going Newcastle -> London -> Paris -> Italy

Jacket is unlined, if I swapped the jumper with a down layer would it be better? Or should I just look for a lined jacket?

Skiing beanies are pretty good
Can have pretty nice designs and keep you warm

never tried a down layer, but down jackets tend to be extremely warm if that's what you want (sadly they're usually overkill)
if it's much warmer than the jumper you'll probably be okay
if you're hitchhiking you should dress extra warm since you might be spending more time outdoors, in that case the thermals might be a good idea
france and italy shouldn't be much of a problem, but I don't know about britain
here in poland winter is unpredictable, ranging from "basically the same as autumn" to "you better cover your face when you absolutely have to be outside"

cool, thanks for the info.
it gets to about 25-30C in summer where i live. about 90% of the year i can wear hoodies and beanies without overheating.
it's probably not worth 70 gbp to me. i have a plain black cotton beanie i wear all the time that cost me like $20 and it's great.

What do you guys do about your hair when you have a hat on?

how long is your hair?
i have short hair at the moment but when i had it longer i'd tuck my fringe into beanies and keep everything else out, which i think is the norm. although i've seen people tuck everything in to the point where you wouldn't guess they had long hair at all, and that can look fine too.

Thanks for the info man, I think I will carry thermals and a down jacket just in case. People have told me Britain is a very 'wet' cold but I've never experienced what they mean

a significant portion of our body heat leaves through our heads, exactly where our hair follicles are. So technically, keeping your "hair" warm will make you warmer in general, but i see where you're coming from. I'm not one who wants to lose my ears either.

that's a myth as far as I know, protecting your groin and torso is much more important

These tiny beanies look goofy as hell. I don't understand how they're catching on at all. It's like people realized how retarded those condom tip beanies looked so they ran all the way to the other end of the spectrum and started wearing borderline yamakas.

People just want to look jewish, so they can think of themselves as rich

Depending on where you live, a beanie might be enough. As long as it's sitting right on your head, and you don't overcomplicate it, they're a pretty good casual hat. Long as it fits right and goes with the rest of what you're wearing, it should see you through winter unless you live somewhere really fucking cold.

Baseball caps and ear wraps anyone?

hey I live in Newcastle. I hope you enjoy it, it's nice

anyone know who makes a beanie that just has a tiny copper clip as a tag near the fold? just saw someone with it today and w2c

bought one from ebay for cca 3 $ hope it's okay

Why are you faggots on my dick? My hat is better than everything itt. you clueless nerds
fuck off

Don't get it in black and you're good.

Get a wool surplus one if you were paying less than $30. If you can't pull off a $7 wool (useful) watchcap you won't pull off the $30 acrylic (useless) watchcap.

Only if you are in an 90s - early 00s indie rock band. That being said, my Filson one I got when I was obsessed about Modest Mouse actually saved my life during one camping trip when I made the mistake of trusting women to bring a suitable sleeping bag or blanket.

How cold is it really? My friends there are telling me it literally never stops raining

I don't know if they're just fucking with me though, because when they came to Australia, I told them to bring helmets to stop drop bears when we go hiking

Paris is Nice atm but it'll get cold soon

I got one of these off of massdrop: bergbergstore.com/accessories/knitted-hats/ribbed-cashmere-hat-beige.html

c/n

it's french army ushanka

samper fy ranger frog

w2c cheap cashmere hat?