Go to big uni

>go to big uni
>see rich asians wearing insane cloths every day
>Rick, Yohji, Damir Doma, fucking CCP
>always looking fly as fuck
>just yesterday I saw this tall big titty asian girl wearing prisoners and a rick jacket
It's times like these that I wish I was Asian

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AdopO2UcTh8&index=47&list=PLujiz1ir3ISS-yOhyaTUkUdmJ91N4ANhq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IKTF

Just today I saw a girl wearing an outfit which I calculated to cost about $2500, assuming everything was legit
>tfw her CPs were covered in mud and scuffed to shit but she didn't seem to care
I wish I was that rich, as it is now if I had legit CPs I'd take real fucking good care of them

Try getting out of high school first

Lucky. I live in norway and last month I saw a girl wearing tubulars with skintight blue jeans and white sweater. I have never wanted to punch someone so hard as I did that day

Y-you too

>tfw no qt rich Asian gf

wow, tubulars, so rare and expensive lel

Not what i said.

>Norway
>Adidas tubulars being rare
What the fuck? Are you from Tromso?
>Not buying 400+ dollar pieces makes you a high schooler

Larvik :(

Here everyone is still doing winter 2015 but with different shoes

lol u suck
>telling me this
I'm still not impressed with fucking tubulars

>tfw will never be able to go full CCP

what?

shouldve studied harder in college poorfag

Larvik is shit

true.
hey man you can't choose where you're born

>I wish I was Asian

go to hui cuck

why would you even want to do that

I mean if I could live off mommy and daddy's teat and not have to pay for things on my own, maybe I too could afford to spend about a sixth of my tuition on a single outfit

>tall big titty asian girl

ローンリ•ドライヴァ

Tfw when I go to a commuter school full of people who got denied from the schools they wanted to go to

They always look retarded though. They always have cdg play shit or the tackiest stuff they can find at barneys.

My gf is rich and Japanese she isn't effay tho. She's sk8rcore

>envying the gooks at prestigemart universities
Don't, OP. They're all second-gen wealthchinks and they have no direction, no idea what to do with themselves and their lives, and ABSOLUTELY no idea how to handle being rich because their dads all started out as like walking shoebrush salesmen and shit of that nature, so they try to shop the pain away.

If you want to envy somebody it should be e.g. old-money Englishmen or equally old money Boston Brahmins. They've got money, connections, longevity, AND enough sense not to wear fucking Rick to flair at each other.

Being Asian wouldn't necessarily mean you'd be fuerdai, op.

fuck u nibba

I'm somewhat jealous in that i wish i had that money to spend on clothes
At the same time they all dress like shit despite the money they spend

>tall big titty asian girl

Go on...

that's literally it, I felt like shit afterwards because tfw no gf but you know

Asians have access to the best counterfeits in the biz.

Post a few images maybe ;)

That's effay i think

I hate cdg play stuff but its even worse when poor people try to use it as a flex piece.

>go full CCP
What did he mean by this?

facts I've never seen such unaware brandslaves before. its like they're the perfect victims

Carol Christian Poell

I know this feel. It could be worse though; most of the rich asians around UW have good style whereas the rich asians at UBC are generally cdg play / hba / supreme brand whores.

I went to Waterloo before the Chinese millionaire wave of the 2010s.

Most Asians were dressed terribly, and the ones that dressed nice were wearing just what white hipsters would wear.

never seen any asians in anything designer at mine. i do see bape, supreme and a couple stan smiths now and again

damn shes hella sweaty. i would give her a towel

and by give her a towel i mean fucc her in the bunghole

>trying to look like a subhuman Anglo cuck
I'd rather be nigger than pathetic Anglo

JUST

>It's times like these that I wish I was Asian
Haha. You don't

>they have no direction, no idea what to do with themselves and their lives
And you do ?

Tfw Asian
Tfw never chosen before my white counterparts by girls

That's weird I have the same pic

I'd rather be a Anglo Cuck then what ever pathetic race you are

well are you rich or a low tier asian

>tfw have rich Asian gf but she couldn't care less about fashion

life is suffering

>a smoking crater of pure mad
Kek, not the same guy but DAM SON, u mad.

Truly feels bad, my friend

>looking up to hypebeast chinks

Cuck

try moving to a big city and you'll see qasas more often than tubulars

So by being Asian you would automatically be rich?

Luckily, whenever you want to hit on the girl, it'd always be easy for you everything is possible for you

german guy here. i am already impressed if i see a non-nike sneaker. i study at an english speaking university and the asians are dressed soooooo well, but mostly palewave or other chill fits

They were probably fakes. There are a lot of guys at my college that wear fake Yeezy's. They are also 1:1 because chinamen

MORE THICC ASIANS

It's even worse when you are asian but poor

Stay mad filthy degenerate Anglo cuck

>ccp
>hypebeast
kys my nigger

Today I saw someone wearing high heels on one foot and a diving flipper on the other. They also had an air tank.
Very Veeky Forums

this sounds like hell

>tall big titty asian girl wearing prisoners and a rick jacket
You didn't take her pic so I could fap to it? How rude.

but you can always go full CCCP

It's always bad when you're asian

fuckin /thread
go to uni at BU and asian fashion fags everywhere, don't even try anymore lol

OP here, I go to BU as well. Wish I could hang with those kinds of people but it just feels like they're so distant.

>don't even try anymore lol
same desu, I have a rick crewneck, memphis jeans, and some janjan just lying around. Now all I wear is shitty uniqglo and y-3

bow down to your asian overlords of fashion

Wow, they all look...tacky af

Are masks fashion statements outside of smogshit china now?

go to NEU and see kids flexing rick every day. still trying my best to keep up

HATERS MAD FOR WHATEVER REASON

kek

lmao

is this the backstreet boys of taiwan?

>rich asians around UW
>good style
I don't think his and her crystal-encrusted sneakers are good style. All the international students here seem to be into that "streetwear on crack" style. And don't get me started on the FOBs.

fake cp's aren't common and the ones that are available look terrible and easy to spot

thats how they are at my school too

i saw one asian in full rick like every other day but most just look like fashion victims and streetwear fuccbois

w e w this thread sure triggered some insecure jealous white bois

>you will never hang out with rich fashionable Asians

kill meee

i'm half chinese reasonably good looking and fluent in mandarin, as a result i go to the drugs parties thrown by the super rich chinese kids at the london college of fashion

ask away

well, at least you're not asian

lmao why? you sound fucking stupid

>tfw no Tricky gf

>thick Asian

the most desirable race and body type combo just has to be the rarest too, doesn't it

w2c jacket

Vietnamese are the only fun Asians

There is this one cuck on this board who keeps trying to insult the glorious race of people who created the industrial revolution and built the new world, he truly is very mad. It is you.

Damn CCP's are beautiful craftsmanship wise but damn idk if they really work in any outfits, looks a little weird in this fit

youtube.com/watch?v=AdopO2UcTh8&index=47&list=PLujiz1ir3ISS-yOhyaTUkUdmJ91N4ANhq

you're right desu, I was probably being too generous saying most asians here have good style.

That being said, on a daily basis I see really nice fits. Saw a guy today with a lemaire esque button down, yohji trousers, and some embroidered gucci aces. It's not like they're doing anything radical or avant garde though.

>being fat
>most desirable body type combo
kek

>tfw no qt azn gf who dresses in full designer
someone end me from this life of eternal suffering

i took a rich chinese girl's v and cut her off when she wanted to get in a relationship
did i fuck up?
it was because she dressed basic