Anyone got any cool 'heirlooms'?

Anyone got any cool 'heirlooms'?
My dad gave me this aviator jacket he had hand made for him in England when he was 17 and it fits me pretty much perfectly now.

What cool shit have you inherited, Veeky Forums?
Would also like aviator jacket inspiration if you have it lel

Well, it wasnt inheritated but my grandparents got me this briefcase/messenger bag.

my gay uncle , who is a well known interior designer in san francisco, gave me a vintage versace leather motorcycle jacket from the 80's. ive never worn it. i might sell it eventualy, once my gay uncle dies.

i have a very similar jacket my dad gave to me. very similar, but its suede. fits me almost perfectly now.

>your shoes and socks

your dad sounds like a big guy

good movie
UR A SMALL GUY ULTRON

I have a handmade silver bracelet that my grandmother had made for my mom and some other jewelry too.

LOL! I was at my grandparents and it was all i had atm.

Is the bag effay doe?

I've got a beat up navy utility jacket that fits me really well and is super comfy, pic related

Also wear my dads navy peacoat

Is it tacky to keep his rank on them?

Take the rank off. It doesn't belong to you.

The main reason I didn't want to is because there's going to be a big spot where it's obvious there was something there like under one of the pockets already has

Also they're phasing out all the old enlisted ranks anyways

Dunno m8 it just doesn't seem right. I'd take it off.

I bought the jacket Nicolas Cage wore in Adaptation. from a film auction, the one on the left

Not exactly Veeky Forums, but a neat thing to own imo

Always remove the rank. Respect.

if anyone tries to go all stolen valor on you tell them your dad earned it and he gave the coat to you. cant really say anything to that.

I've already talked with a bunch of vets about it. If they were in at the same time we'll chat about what was going on at the time and if they could have met

One guy it turned out was in the same fleet with him at one point on another ship

Well I asked the dude that earned the rank and he said he'd rather have it left on but ultimately didn't care

Really the biggest reason I havent removed it is because I'm lazy

My dad offered me his M65 but its a size too large.

Tell me about your dad.

Why does he wear the mask?

Could always patch it with something of your own there. Then give your dads patch back to him preserved.

kek

That's definitely what I was thinking but I'd feel like even more of a fedora than before if thats possible

Is your dad Conor McGregor?

My grandads OG m-65 jacket

Was concieving a child part of his plan?

STOLEN VALOR

I also default to remove, but I'd leave it on in this case. If your dad who earned it wants it on, it stays and fuck haters.

Some of that stuff is really surprisingly cheap. I remember seeing a full outfit from Terminator 3. It was what John Connor is wearing at the start of the movie.
I don't remember how much but I remember thinking that to get those things new, including the timberlands, would have been more expensive than what they were asking.