How does /ourguy/ look soooo fuckin effay while wearing what looks to be really cheap fits

How does /ourguy/ look soooo fuckin effay while wearing what looks to be really cheap fits

Confidence and several million dollars.

90% of his effortless look is confidence

>looks to be cheap fits
>he thinks effayness correlates with price

Not gonna make it, OP.

>you'll never be as effortlessly handsome as shia
fuck lads

Literally this. But Ive seen poor dudes with good facial aesthetics get 8/10 uni chicks.

no combination of jeans and military boots will make that dopey faggot Veeky Forums

and being a jew

i don't get it, what does that mean

Fucking confidence. You see that look in his eye. It's him.not giving a fuck about anything or even semi thinking "wonder what randos think of my outfit" he puts it on, wears it and behaves normally (confidently admittedly).

We were chosen by god to lead the gentiles.

the problem with this pic is that pigfuck inexplicably starts conflating beta white males with black people in aggregate

why would a white teenager browse and post in /bhg/? pfs unrelenting racism really undercut a lot of the worthwhile stuff he (rarely) posted

jesus christ, you need to get laid
pic related, it´s you

Get that Tim and Eric shot out of their you Nigger. They don't deserve that.

>le thread derailer

don't talk shit about based Shkreli

What's his endgame ?

>le confidence
>le "i don't give a fuck about how people rate me"
>dresses above the normal/safe zone

You're just mad that he could beat up the twiggy losers you save for inspo

personal style, an eye for color and what looks good. knows what he wants in a fit.

simple stuff you don't develop if your interest in fashion began with trends and asking the internet

it's sad to see that that the kikes are right actually