Bad dresser in chief

What's the point of getting bespoke Brioni suits if you're just going to be swimming in them?

because he's fat and afraid of people finding out

Caters to the American public.

It's part of his image to make him look like a regular guy

>70 years old
>fatfuck
this is a surprise how

He's just old skool

Can't believe he's 70 years old. He looks great

Hillary doesn't have a great body type either, but at least her suits fit

how fucking head-up-your-ass retarded do you have to be to believe that donald j. trump is a "regular guy"

Does anyone else think he looks like the dad from Dinosaurs?

>Jacket too long

Are you fucking stupid?

that tailor should be fired

Considering Trump is 6'2", how long is that tie? Its so long it serves more as a crotch arrow than neckwear

it's 80s revival brah

bigger, stronger, better

Holy shit hes 70 years old?

yeah, that honestly looks like shit

not even "conservative OTR 70+ fat guy" shit, but just shit.

probably due to that she doesn't dress herself or buy her own clothing

Donald i can see as a guy who appriciates menswear but just has no idea what he's doing. Like going to a tailor and saying "i want these measurements" and leaving before the tailor can utter "b-but".

fuck off asslicker.
At least this Genova witness really looks great for 70yo

he wears it more confident than any of you. also, if you are fat, especially old-people-fat, it's close to impossible to look good in a suit.

What Mormon magic is this?

thats probably where he stores his cash.

thats why he dresses like that fuckwad so that he tricks people into thinking hes a regular guy

Is that Nick Fury?

god, I would let him reform my welfare...

I would understand if it was just a matter of wide lapels and shoulder pads with baggier pants, but goodness gracious this is a disaster

yfw obamacare is actually romneycare

>posting pictures of Bruce Campbell

its 2 sizes too big, probably a 48r instead of 46r
or maybe even larger. I'm not that huge, I can't tell.

>Brioni

Why isn't Trump wearing his own Donald J. Trump suit?

His bumpkin supporters wouldnt know how to dress even if it hits them.

he's 70, on roids and fat. he looks really good considering you fucking idiot

i would let him slash my taxes if you know what i mean

He stopped making them because Macys cut their deal with him, I am assuming he doesn't really wear them because they are only 200 dollars and he needs to keep his image up.

Also why he can't get suits that fit is because his body proportions are insane. I am pretty sure that artists nude of him is pretty close to reality. If you see him from side profile he has a deviously large gut.

Contrary to popular belief I am fairly sure from eyewitness accounts he has a giant dick. So he needs to keep pants baggy and it fucks with his ties and jacket fits.

Stop posting, Barron

on the money

she's also standing on a minefield

imagine having to wear this under everything all the time

it's called a bullet proof vest, is used by important people in public spaces

a bulletproof vest would probably help donald, acting as a corset to tidy up his body type.

what kind of self respecting brioni tailor would make that suit i have no idea.

/thread

Trump's a fatass. Fat people like to wear baggy, dark clothes.

It's been discussed several times in the thread. He's very, very unhealthy for 70.

And no, he wouldn't wear his trump-branded, Chinese/Mexican-made trash suits. No one would.

That would be like a woman wearing Ivanka's, or the whore Melania's cubic zirconia, brass-plated "gold-and-diamond" jewelry.

Tacky. Classless. Trashy. New money all around.

should've worn kiton

because not giving a fuck is alpha

clinton 69
trump 70
bernie 75

doesn't he use kevlar all the time?

I'm a Trump supporter and I dress very well. I don't wear a full suit often, but I wear a blazer/sport coat and slacks nearly every day and they're all tailored appropriately. We're not all bumpkins that can't dress ourselves.

Hillary supporters are either hipster millennials that only dress in pea coats and skinny jeans or niggers that dress like stereotypical niggers. I'd say that's much worse.

I actually own a pair of his slacks that I found at a thrift store. I got them altered to fit and they're actually pretty decent. I've only worn them a few times so I cant really attest to the quality, but I like them.

It's always annoying to see idiots shilling Trump but this is exactly why it's even more galling to see people shilling him on Veeky Forums. The guy is the word "garish" personified, and he's a fatass to boot.

That's just the cut of a Brioni suit. It's a fact you cannot look good in Brioni even if you're a movie star.

he's not a /fag/ like you guys

except that it isn't. Brioni is located in central Italy, which clearly shows, as its three-layered canvas makes it lighter and more following which is in line with a southern italian style; however the cut is fairly distinctly northern italian.

Kind of strange that you find someone who most likely would never even be close to affording a brioni suit talking shit on the brand.

He's a heavy set guy and those tricks make him look less heavy

>"heavy set"
try "obese," landwhale. The man is fat.

Do you really wanna find out if trump actually plans to jail dissidents, cuckifornian?

no

he is a big guy for you, limp wristed cuck

Can someone elaborate box shoulders for me? I thought they look good because the broaden the shoulder. Pic related is what i wore today, do the box shoulders look stupid?

ITT: googles

it screams "i have a weak chest"

He is actually pretty healthy aside from enjoying good food. Pretty high energy, and he went to war against both media and globalists and rarely if ever took a break. Uses only three hours of sleep normally. Was doing five events a day when Hillary was doing three. Didn't need three weeks to prepare to shitpost irl in front of millions.

I don't know what they mean by box shoulders, but it looks like it's too big for your shoulders.

Box shoulders means (to my ears, anyway) that the shoulders of your suit jacket are overbuilt with wadding.

Here's a neopolitan shoulder for constrast.

What do you mean?

not that user but id have to agree

Not this user but I'm also an astroturfing neonazi

Shit, I'm sorry, I guess I should have put a trigger warning for fat hate on my post. Have a supportive image of Trump's proud new HAES America, maybe that'll make you feel better.
I didn't even say I disagreed with the guy, but fuck, if he claims that a waist that size is "healthy" you might as well lock me up because that's a crock of shit. The man is fat and unfashionable.

what type of blazer is that?

effay?

if i was president

Thanks for the heads up. Didn't know what a bullet proof vest was

One with soft shoulders and roping.

nobody is gonna elect an aids victim

it's called dressing like a grandpa, and he was a grandpa at the time. also he's on a plane so he wouldn't be dressing up. anyways fuck reagan, bad president, good cheerleader.

yeah and he carries a gun probably at on his ankle

diapercore

goddamnit, kek

Except for the too long tie there really is nothing wrong with Trump suits. They are classic, conservative business suits by Brioni.

Trump is not going to wear tight jackets and tight trousers because they would not flatter his physique. He is a 70 yr old and is overweight. It should also be pointed out that the cut of trousers and length of jackets are subject to fashion changes. The god emperor knows what he likes, and does not change it.

I personally object to the shinyness due to the very fine, very expensive wool (high super number) Trump likes, but then again he likes gold interiors. You cannot blame him for being inconsistent.

They don't fit his shoulders, that has nothing to do with style or fashion changes. It means the size is wrong.

thanks for the amnesty reagan
now california will never be red again
fucking cuck i hate him

Thicker! Thicker!!!