SKATERCORE

skatercore thread

i'll post a few

as someone who skates these threads are fucking embarrassing

nobody gives a fuck about what you think and the sooner you get that into your faggot head the better

or do I have to beat it into you?

>as someone who skates

No one asked though. Youre probably one of those braille or shake junt type of skater who thinks fashion is 'gay' #420blazeit pissdrunx anyways.

Sure beat it into me
To be honest I think it's kinda embarrassing dressing like a skaterat is fashion statement

>ITT teenagers fight over a hobby
Go to /asp/ please.

It's anonymous fucking imageboard you oversensitive faggot
No one asked you to make this piece of shit of a thread either yet here we are

basic ass white 'sk8er boy' that only appeals to hormonal teenage girls.

cringe, worst style and does the most retarded, "trendy" tricks

These threads always remind me of Elliot Rodger talking about the "cool skater kids accepting him cause he dressed like a skateboarder"

this

rest easy dylan.

dangerous

>baggy hoodie/ sweatshirt
>slim or straight fit dickies
>vans or converse

skatercore starter pack

Finbros

>slim dickies
Heh heh

tää koko lanka on myötähäpeää

>i get beat up by skaters-core

imo se ainoo ja oikee

Niin siis mitä tohon pukeutumiseen tulee.

Fuck off Chink eyed bastards

Lol are implying these worms can beat anyone

Skateboarding is gay as fuck.

ben is my fav. skates like a fucking maniac but seems like the nicest dude too.
RIP D.R.

k rod #2

doesnt skate

lmao shut up cuck

Why are you such a flaming?

Go back to posting no complies to your double digit Instagram followers

>That old dude in the background.

They literally look like they just got done wiping the cum off their mouths

What kind of pants are those? I'd wear the shit out of that.

Isn't that ben nordburg though???

i love this

oh shit dude you skate?

So glad this cancer ridden Dylan faggot died so i can laugh at the pity parties every time his pic is posted

there paccbet pants its gosha rubchinskiy's new skate brand

This is skater fashion? This is normie hipster dork fashion, with skateboard accessories. In my day, skaters had a very distinct look. Huge baggy everything for mobility and the best shoes. Plan b hats until that faggot on that tv show started wearing one. This is hella gay. Who wears tight jeans to skate?

shut up sand nigger get with the times u retarded mid-life crisis having fuck

>the poster boy of skater boi fashion was a junkie faggot

that's ben nordburg you fucktard

kill yourself

Your idol already done that with cigarettes and drugs m8

what are you trying to achieve by posting all this hate exactly? seriously if you're life amounted to this so far either fix yourself or end yourself.

triggered the hectic skater boi lads

rip beautiful angel

No him but at least he's anti cigarette/drug. Thats admirable

im not mad im just curious. i think that deep down you must be ugly as FUCK and jealous that Dylan had good looks.

>this amount of projection

I get called gorgeous and handsome by strangers everyday m8. Yes, dylan """""had"""" good looks. Not anymore..........

i don't think you know what projection means rofl. anyway go on with your pathetic worthless life of hate. i feel terribly sorry for you and the fact that you spend your days and nights at home talking shit on Veeky Forums. you probably don't have friends and never go out so i'll give you a pass on the questionable outlook on life.

>not mad

He is dead, lmao.

He's not so effay now

yeah.. new skate brand..

oh blah blah baggy jeans plan b fitted caps r cool! blah blah

there is nothing worse than chicks who love "skaters" and skate. every one of them i know is underaged, already-drugged-out, trashy, rich-parents-but-no-future, think theyre cool kids but for everyone over 18 theyre embarrassing as fuck. or replace it with tumblr-core, but thats even worse.

maybe the only thing thats worse is current generation skaters, who think that doing tricks on a piece of wood is somehow different than any other hobbies out there. and they doing it for the sake of being a part of some non-existing culture, rather than doing it for the love of skating like the old folks did. source: i used to skate a lot.

and im pretty sure there are non-underaged "cool" girls who love skating and there are decent people skating still but when people let this hobby to define their entire personality you know theyre fucked

yeah, i met Ben when I was in new york and he's really nice

who hurt you?

sorry if I seem ignorant. what would these type of pants be called?

they're regular fit dickies. a lot of skaters wear those exact pants.
i guess you could call them work pants, heavyweight chinos and/or high waters.

thanks!

these threads are the worst. go outside.

Why do these threads attract so such drama? lmao, you faggots need to go out more.

who cares

you are posting on anime forum about ""skater fashion"" I think your post applies to you as well
these threads are cringe, the look is tumblr -core for boys

this
just ease up who shit in everyones cereal

what are some cool shoes that skate well? i already have authentic and old skool vans and they got destroyed pretty fast

crazy thought but maybe get something you like personally
it's not like there are thousands of skatebrands to go through

>as someone who skates
:^)

Just buy anything with a vulc sole as cheap as you can, nothing 'skates' better than anything else. You'll save burning through pairs of £50 shoes

what trousers?

most likely dickies 874 or some other work pant

Suede with Vulc shoes. DC (not bulky ones) vans, Nike sb, Adidas sb, work

Theres a term coined by skaters for people just like you.

Posers.

You're all a bunch of posers.

literally the skateboarders equivalent of: "My brothers died protecting your freedom in that uniform"

stolen skate valor

Skaters wear skate jeans because they're flexible and it lets them have extra mobility when perfoming tricks. You do it because you think its cool.

Skaters wear skate shoes because it gives them valuable grip on a skateboard. You do it because you think its cool.

Pro skaters (usually) wear skate brand t shirts because theyre most likely sponsored by that brand and get free clothes all the time. You do it because you think its cool.

ouch don't cut yourself on that edge kiddo
haha maybe not today's twinks who skate, i wouldn't fuck with Mike Vallely though
>omg your just jealous that my boy toy Dylan was way hotter than you will ever be
i have the vans gilbert crocket pros and they seem like they will hold up for a while, really solid build, if you want actual skating advice as opposed to fashion advice id try going to /asp/ though

Skatecore Kino coming through

lmao chill

whoa you skate?

hey.... sit down and breathe