Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/93cLG9jj

Model Diet Manual:
>imgur.com/a/kdIyE

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

Other urls found in this thread:

line.me/R/ti/g/032X51MRq9
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can't stop eating pasta lads, I have a plate of it every day.
Are olives Thompson approved?

*Thinspo
Btw I drink gallons of pg tips every day,is this good for you?

Sorry user. I'll try to pitch in more :o(

Thanks for making these :o)

Have you heard of shirataki noodles? Not the same thing as pasta (obviously) but worth a try if you haven't. Olives are fucking rank, but they're not high-calorie. PG = tea????

Fuck off back to /ptg/
Joke Us fashun x tracker Bois gotta stick together

Olives tend to have sodium I think, but in moderation everything is okay.

*pg tips. Having one of those days, desu.

>olives are rank
Plen detected, don't talk to me or my 28'' waist again
Also yes pg tips is tea
Idiot...

Wish HDBits had more thinspo :^)

>tfw /ptg/ is a legit hidden gem
We have the best taste in music and kino and our super post ironic humour is fucking god tier
What did you download recently skinny carat boi

Neon Demon and The Fall S3 would be my latest. Music wise Wolf Alice - My Love is Cool (after seeing the new Trainspotting 2 trailer wew lad) and Moderat - III . Paul in the Fall is pretty thinspo/ottermode. Neon Demon had a bit too tbchwymasptf (to be completely honest with you my anonymous skinny private tracker friend)

What about you?

>ate over 2000 kcal yesterday
my daily limit is typically around 1000. I've been consuming nothing but water and some diet cranberry juice all day because eating that much makes me sluggish

Neon demon was ok (saw it at the cinema) but it was very dated in terms of aesthetics and the plot and dialogue was barebones. Strong 6/10.

I've downloaded The Iron Rose from KG and that's about it recently, I need music Recs badly.
Currently listening to St.Catherine due to shuffle on foobar.
I'm the guy who shitposts about owning that Lang parka btw ;;;333

Sometimes kind of nice to go over TDEE for a day. Bit of a mental reset. Obviously don't make a habit of it. I'm maintaining now so can do it more often but even dieting I'd consider it within reason (a few hundred over, not thousands).

Yeah it wasn't Enter the Void. I still liked the look of it. Plus lots of thinspo. I found it hard to believe Fanning was the one who had "the thing" though rather than the other more model like women like Abbey Lee. Maybe just my autism. Also I agree the writing and character development was pretty thin.

Did you grab the staff pick "Hol Baumann - Human"? I've been enjoying that. Two recent favorites are "Sasha - Late Night Tales Presents Sasha: Scene Delete" and "Nicolas Jaar - Sirens"

>I'm the guy who shitposts about owning that Lang parka btw ;;;333
,'^)

Enter the void was shit f.am, you need to step up your kino game.
Fin check out those music recs though carat boi

IF is treating me well i feel lighter

i had a bit of a tummy and it's pretty much gone now. pants that didn't fit well before fit nicely again.
but my actual weight on the scale has not been dropping....

ive been doing IF for about a month

i eat one meal a day usually pretty low cal too
:/

i don't have time to exercise and honestly im way to lazy

I drink lots of tea to help me ignore the hunger pangs.

Does /thinspo/ like tea?

I like water and Pepsi Light.

>Thin with fat face
Life is suffering.

>thin with droopy jaw structure, turkey neck and goofy ass nose
always gonna look like an autistic 12yo boy even if i had my entire cheeks lipo'd away

I drink at least five cups of pg tips a day and I'm not fat. 6'0 and 175 lbs. By Veeky Forums standards I'm fat since I don't look like a twink but I'm fine with that.

Depends what else you put in it I guess. Tea itself is basically 0 calories but other things can add up.
I used to have 5 sugars but I've cut down to 2 tsps and 4tbsp of milk which is around 70 calories or something so I've only really been having it as an occasional treat.

>be me
>2 1/2 years ago actually obese
>lose 70lbs (not steady, a handful of looong plateaus)
>have to drop my daily calorie limit to like 800 in order to continue to lose weight
>14lbs away from my ultimate goal weight
>maintain for 2 weeks in row
>get discouraged
>"maybe i don't have to lose 14 more lbs, maybe i can just eat like a normal person and be happy"
>don't track for a week
>gained 5lbs
>back to dieting
MFW I CAN NEVER GET OFF THIS WILD RIDE

I've been eating pretty well for the past few days and I kind of want to weigh myself tomorrow to see if I should reach my goal weight in time for Christmas. But I often overeat when I find out I've lost weight for some reason and I'm at home alone all day too so it's probably not a good idea...

No one knows what a PG tip is but you. We can assume its tea but its not a household name outside of, I assume, bongistan.

fuuuuuuggggg

Can someone with Premium please make a lose it! group. The old one is "suspended for unsafe use"

I have a countdown to christmas on my hand and it helps me fast. I'm using christmas as my goal

why did you have to lower your calorie limit so much?

>I used to have 5 sugars
Jesus. If you like very sweet tea you might consider switching to erythritol, essentially zero cal, good for your teeth and it tastes fine for me in tea.

Anybody know how to make your calves smaller? I used to be really Veeky Forums and due to losing weight im like average strength. Except my calves, they are pretty big and i dont like that.

toes raises till you collapse

Wouldnt that make your calves bigger? I had to do that as warm ups when i played soccer

On your hand? What is that?

I have thought about doing a low calorie eating cycle plan from now until Christmas, all the holiday junk in stores is already irritating me, maybe this will help me focus on something better.
Not stupid low like ABC but something similar.

How do I know when I'm done? Every couple days I flip between thinking I look fat af or mr skeltal

Lowest healthy bmi for your height ands decently low body fat measure. How your clothes fit. How you feel. Keep watch when you hit maintainance though, it's easy to let it creep back up.

Very nice.

Stop moving around so much. Otherwise *shrug*

45 days and counting till 2017 is here.
Will you be thinner?

Thanks! I do like making them and choosing the OP pic, but I'm not around a lot and I'll be out of the country from Saturday, so another person to help out would be nice

Natural ways to help suppress appetite pls?

line.me/R/ti/g/032X51MRq9

Join /thinspo/'s LINE group if you want to be a cool kid.

Keep busy, sleep, drink a lot. I find that especially warm liquids (tea, coffee) tend to really keep me full.

2 months of general weightloss like trying to eat less shit foods and exercising, lost 6 lbs. Now started thinspo 2 weeks ago and lost 7 lbs. So 11 lbs total. Need to lose another 40 for my goal weight

helo fwamile daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u soooo muhch tanks bye

I'm traveling Thursday - Sunday, so might be spotty also. I'll be able to check the thread morning and night though. Since the board moves pretty slow that might be okay, since after it hits the bump limit it takes a while to 404 anyways.

what people think about skinny people with tattoos? I'm Ethiopian level of skinny atm

effay, tattoos look good on everyone as long as the tattoos aren't shit and you don't look like a cuck or a fuccboi

Depends on the person. Post a pic.

>egg and ham sandwich with colslaw
>pain au chocolat
shit day so far

ilu frof

Post your photo and example of tattoo type/placement to get good feedback.

Ty frof, ILU.

Good progress report, what did you change to up your weight loss speed, in particular?

You will be thinner by NYE. :)

>lost 6 lbs
>lost 7lbs
>So 11 lbs total.

3 days of strict diet, and now i'm eating a big mac and drinking wine. Why am I so weak?

168cm\56kilos

i thought you'd left us froggo

helo yes i hed ice cwrem luv u tanks bye

i'm averaging a pound above where i should be this week :o(

maybe too much sodium, but going to lower calories anyways :o)

Is it low calorie /thinspo/ ice crem?:^O

Could be any number of things, don't cut too low fampai!

I plan on having a double cheese burger, potato salad, and fries tomorrow for dinner. Should I fast today and the day after?

My daily allowance is 1,800 calories.

Unless you're having really huge portions, that should be under 1800.

Is this general only about weight loss or we can talk fashion here

>want to join the mfp group but use lifesum

>was obese
>had a really good weight loss and feel good
>meet aweasome girl in every single way
>aweasome personality, is inlove with me, nice tits and ass,super pretty
>shes "fat" but wants to lose the weight but its gonna take a bit
>im seriously into skinny girls

wat do, help in the weight loss and keep her

or just be a lonely fag

wtf help her dumbass.

I'm 65 kg at 180 cm.

Am I /thinspo/ yet?

I think it would be fine. We've discussed brands and clothing styles before.

The groups in dieting apps are never very active anyways, you're not missing out.

Most people aren't dedicated to weight loss in the same way people in these generals are. It will take longer, they will complain more, and they probably won't keep it off in the long term.

That said, if you like her enough to consider dating her now, I think you should give it a chance. It's not permanent, so if you end up not being able to tolerate it, you can just break up.

Maybe, but probably not.

I had quite a bit of pasta my mother made me yesterday. I'm just worried about ruining my progress.

We can talk about both here.

thing is that she doesnt have the time right now to go to the gym and im afraid her diet is gonna take long

thinking about the calories you jumped over in the weight loss race? nigga i dont eat anything most of the time cuz i want to lose quick af

I look at pictures of fat people. I lose my sweet cravings pretty quickly

>I had quite a bit of pasta my mother made me yesterday. I'm just worried about ruining my progress.
That makes sense. I wouldn't fast both days, but one wouldn't hurt.

I just stopped eating them completely for 3 weeks and now I don't crave them anymore.

>Maybe, but probably not.

I'm male BTW

Keep yourself full otherwise
Endure without any excess sugar for 2 weeks and you'll be over the desire to eat any, though I think that varies person to person, for me it's around 2 weeks.

Then yes if you're not skinnyfat.

How do you "tell"?

I eat roughly 1700-2300 calories a day

dude are you serious? if shes as awesome as you said then stop being retarded.

but I literally water from my mouth looking at skinny girls with high socks and shit, and even tho shes good looking, shes unhealthy right now and she discusts herself and it kills me inside too

If you have no definition in your abs and you're generally "jiggly".

you can tell your approximate body fat % just looking in a mirror. or if you have a dexa scan machine in ur spare room that will work too.

Some people have to eliminate all sweet things but fruit to get over the craving. Others can eat small portions of sweets infrequently and be satisfied. Sometimes if you completely stop sugar for a while, then you can eat a little once in a while and not suffer cravings.

Whatever works is fine but it ultimately comes down to wanting the weight loss over wanting to eat lots of sweets.

Body fat calipers and body measurements

helo yes jut a wittle bet ice crem i tink 150 cawlores luv u tanks bye

Join the LINE chat

is there some way to make chia seeds not disgusting? added them to overnight oats and they ruined it, they're so slimy and the taste is really unappealing however mild

i really want to like them though because of the calorie to nutritional value ratio ;-;

>being such a mealcuck you are reduced to eating slime seeds

I just took a poopie and it was pretty soft. Need to firm up my shits. This infiniwipers are out of control.

Just eat a serving of muesli set in skim milk overnight. Don't suffer over a diet.

overnight?

We will make sure to make the new one if you don't, no worries.

Leg thinspo.

i'm afraid of getting old. it seems like all older women just get 'thicker'

I'm still thinking about the design, I want something in my forearm that could eventually turn into a sleeve in case I enjoy it

Is Bjork /thin/?