Wow user, another package? Does your mom know about this?

>Wow user, another package? Does your mom know about this?

What are you awaiting in the mail Veeky Forums?

should be here on monday

w2c jacket

A copy of Mein Kampf, Stalag edition.

And a stanag mag

Black telnyashka

>>Wow user, another package? Does your mom know about this?

lmao what kind of autistic postman do you have?

I had a hearty chuckle

jesus christ

fuccboi garbage

lol

My mom doesn't know

*girl :)

eh
eh
so chodey wth
circa 2012 poorninja
nice i guess but why tan?

CHEAP MONDAY JEANS
AS COLOUR PINK TEE
BOTH ON SALE PRICE LADS

Nothing, for once. I might get a few mock neck sweaters and a brown zip-up overshirt soon, though.

>tfw you have such a mailman
fbm

pic related and a bunch of old jap magazines

Uniqlo heattech shirts and lounge wear

fuck me

today!!!

The pants or the shoes?
Good cop anyway, post fit pics

It was actually a penis enlargement pump, Joe. Thanks for asking.

'circa 2012 poorninja'
Haha, pretty accurate but damn, I'm gonna be very comfy for gym and lounging, wew.

Orvis had a crazy sale on their chinos. Sub $20 for orvis trims. Should be here tomorrow.

She'd die of shame if she knew you wanted a Chronograph and didn't go for a Gallet

What's that hoodie tho

This and a pair of GATs

The fact that I'm soon wearing a chinese fake rolex might have more to do with that

>cheap monday
jesus fuck that website has to be satire

yesstyle-core

gats and a flecktarn parka + a couple of patches

w2c jacket tho

who are you cosplaying?

got one of the black ones, also got the ashtray too

Why the fuck would my Mom know or care, she doesn't live here.

the black one is cool but i hope you shoplifted it

got the cav empt book today and turns out its entirely empty like a notebook so have fun if you spent the $45 like i did (not including the $45 shipping~)

cause its overpriced? i got it online

OC. An urban ninja at the gym.

yes cause it's overpriced. you're a sucker if you spend that much on front print tshirts, esp from a big manufacturer like supreme who probably makes like 900% profit on every sale.

What's on the disc?

assuming this is real please dont wear the topleftmost shirt it looks like an aliexpress horror story

getting it tomorrow =)

i dunno, it was the same price as a normal weekend out so its not really a huge loss, look so cool as well

havent checked yet, gimme like 90 minutes and ill check that and the flexidisc

stockings and heeled boots so i can pretend to be taller lolololol

What's the flexidisc, did it come with a floppy disc? No rush though.

A telnyashka, a pair of Onitsuga Dualios, and a bunch of used books.

flexidiscs are thin flexible vinyl sheets you can play on a record player! they used to put em in magazines as inserts. there was one in the book but theres no indication of whats on it

Why not tan?

I've already got black leather chain Wyatts is the serious answer tho

Probably some techno. Pardon my ignorance, I don't know anything about records etc

yr good theyre a p obscure thing! they work pretty closely with a label called trilogy tapes iirc so it might be something from them

It's already here but I've been extremely busy so I haven't been able to go get it at the service point, gonna get it tomorrow

can i get a pic of it on you/in a fit? not planning on getting it but i like it too.

w2c CE blazer

tried to play it on an xbox's dvd player, wouldnt play
wont be at a computer till tomorrow, will post then

>dvd
>bitcoin

obsolete useless shit then?

Second hand, it's from 2012 or 2013 I can't remember; 2012 I think. I may end up selling this though, if I don't use it enough. It's size S.

Maybe it would suit you.

>tfw you missed the delivery ;__;

today, I woke up at 8am, checked the shipping status for my package from Japan, it said "available for pickup" (not sure if you've ever done EMS but it's always a hassle), haul ass to the post office, they get me my package
felt good, man
worth the wait

a harajuku pink choker/collar

i checked my ups tracking number and it said out for delivery but they never told me it needed a signature until i actually went and checked their estimated delivery time at 8 pm when i was wondering where it is.

oh well, i had a jacket coming it's gonna be 80 tomorrow anyways

even if you're on the east coast most ups stores are open late and will let you pick up

go go go

it still shows out for delivery so who knows? maybe it'll still show up but also the ups store near me is closed. :(

>high school student

some stuff from american eagle :/

caved, need normie clothes for the winter. saving up for rick is pointless.

Jethuth Cwithe

Wow. Any links/names on these pieces?

Beams t, nn and c.e

Loving both black tees, could you give a link to them?

US mail shit is super exclusive to US mail workers

I bought rip offs of the sunglasses all the K-pop stars wear. I got them with black lenses but might buy some red ones if the quality is passable.

my layering game is weak atm

this thing. fucking stoked

link me boyo

aliexpress.com/item/2016-New-Retro-Style-Square-UV400-Sunglasses-Men-Women-Korea-Trend-Brand-Designer-Cheap-Small-Sun/32615909055.html?spm=2114.13010308.0.0.c7cDQK

you really shouldnt be, its shit quality, one of my most regretfull cops

understandable
looks dope man!!

WHAT DI YOU SAY ABOUT MY MOM AFGAOT DI YOU KNOW MY ADAD WORKS AT UPSP I COUDL GET YOUR FIRED JST BY THINKING ITFAGAGOT

the coat

stop posting forever you cringy faggot

What's this hoodie? I've been looking for a looser fit.

i that a subtle Witcher shirt?

Don't you mean 'Hori Mudder Mari' since I'm a grill? :^)

To be serious, I am also thinking of ordering a Karl Lagerfeld tweed jacket/skirt/shoes in a pre-black Friday sale. These are just cheap gym clothes to dick around in and pool slides for the BF. The silk stuff and shooZ are comfy AF tho, srs.
I'm just beginning to shine...

w2c bag?

I love that hoodie and the shirt in the middle, the shoes are ok maybe and the rest IDK how tf do you pull off lol if you pulled it off you would look like some sorta cool ass ninja tho

I've got that 5boroNYC don't tread on me hoodie waiting for me in America when I come back for holiday. Also some Uniqlo stuff and possibly the cav empt pink sweater

cornelian taurus

Should have copped the coat too

just put it together =)

It looks cool from the photos. Put your stuff on it and show photo?

yeah I put the casters on and am putting my mags on it....kinda austistic about it being organized perfectly tho