So i've been browsing Veeky Forums for a while now, slowly getting tips and learning how to dress...

So i've been browsing Veeky Forums for a while now, slowly getting tips and learning how to dress, i decided to try the new clothes i bought outside for the first time today. What do you think? Any tips?

Follow those helpful arrows behind you and fuck off to the left

Fuck you blaise you fucking neet piece of shit, i block you on facebook and whatsapp and instagram and block your number and you still keep following me around on Veeky Forums posting comments on my fits? do you have any idea how much money I have? you're so pathetic, come talk shit when you're making 6 figures and have a penthouse suite in singapore, in fact dont even talk shit then because I STILL have more rick than you, i fuck 3 chinese prostitutes a day (THE EXPENSIVE KIND) and you just fuck that weird looking weeaboo girl, so stop talking shit. My fits are better than yours and my life is better than yours so STOP FUCKING COMMENTING in waywt or im going to come back to london and stomp your head in with my givenchy. Haven't you seen the pics on instagram? I'm getting trained as a boxer by some of the best personal trainers in the world, which you can't even afford. Oh, you didn't see the pics? that's because i blocked you, TAKE THE HINT. You won't even see me coming in the night because of my mask. so until you're wearing rick, hba and pyrex every day you can fuck off blaise you unemployed weeaboo virgin nerd go fuck your fat gf, you'll never have a smile as good as mine and you'll never have fits THIS GOOD go watch fucking anime while im out here making £££ and fucking expensive call girls literally daily

Here's a couple more.

Remove yang

I mean, if he wore something other than geos this fit would be much better

can't be salvaged

you look pretty bad, not sure if this is even real or just b8 though
based on pretty sure this is b8

you'll fit right in dw

Why? i think they look good, can you not afford them or something?
Explain?
i think they posted in the wrong thread, can you define "bad"?

lmao, is this you?

The London fa whatsapp boys are fucking idiots I met up with them once literally all they do is talk about Memes and take drugs

>can you not afford them or something?
please end this meme. just because you spent a lot of money on clothing does not make it good looking. I think he looks bad because he just looks like a mong, those shoes are way too retarded for anyone to take him seriously, i don't like big belt buckles, and his hair is moronic. I will concede that the jacket in the first pic is pretty tight though, wouldwear/10

As a Londoner how do I join this WhatsApp group?

holy shit

>all they do is talk about Memes and take drugs
how do I join senpai?

I can't help but feel that you're a tad bitter

the shoes ruin it desu.
Overall, would wear/10

coat/pants/sweater are are good
meme
stop only wearing your fucking geos, diversify your bonds nigga

alright
garbage
no
only good one
ditch meme mask and you're good

Oh
Oh no
OH NO

send ur mobile number to [email protected] and i'll add u :D

Pls be bait

That jacket is really fucking cool, actually.

What is it? Where to cop?

You pretty much dress like how 90% of the kids here want to dress.

FUCK OFF THIS THREAD IS NOT AN ADVERTISEMENT FOR THAT SHITTY NORMIE GROUP RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It could have been a cool fit if you changed shoes (something like, i dunno, boots)

Sent ;) u have meet ups often?

Hi blaise