Hey guis, I've been working on a new brand for the past year and launched in October. For now it's graphic tees...

Hey guis, I've been working on a new brand for the past year and launched in October. For now it's graphic tees, I'm extending into men's and women's t-shirts and singlets, and in the future would like to have cool hoodies and jackets and pants. What does Veeky Forums think? My website is www.tesselclothes.com.

Other urls found in this thread:

giphy.com/gifs/l0HlHQ6DdP6pcpec8.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They look like shit in all onety
Product shots are awful and look cheap as fuck, those complementary colored backgrounds look awful
Print tees aren't really interesting or something, at least I believe, you can make much money on. The internet is saturated with similar stores.
I don't really know who your demographic is but I can't say I see myself every buying your stuff unfortuantely.

If you want to advertise then buy a banner

not even hot topic would stock this..........

These types of threads no end well lmao. I've never seen Veeky Forums act kindly towards people who start their own lines.

Thanks for the sympathy senpai. I'm sorry to be straight shilling like this but .. what else would you do to promote your own brand? I mean if a fashion board isn't interested in new fashion then who is?

Reddit.
You'd be ripped a new asshole by now if Veeky Forums were actually awake.

dont call this new fashion kys

almost certain paom can do everything you think is unique about your brand.
I would say take some time and think about what is really fashionable. Try and capture the cool factor thag the fashion community can appreciate.
Not this type of flamboyant "futuristic" all over prints.

I'm not trying to be mean, but just for you to post that image means that you clearly have no fucking idea how bad it looks, and that in turn tells me you should probably pursue a different career. Are those models just people you know? To put it politely, they do not look like models. They look seriously bin end and out of shape, as well as being in generic, obliviously camp stance #12732819. The third guy I could probably see working in a completely different outfit, but what the hell were you thinking casting the 4th guy? He looks like a syrian rapist.
Either way, I don't really think any amount of attractiveness can salvage the aesthetics (or lack thereof) of your designs. The awful lurid neons, angles and general appearance of everything just puts me in mind of an MLG team that is each equally deluded into thinking they're the brad pitt of the group. Former loser wastrels that caught some hype for playing DOTA and now they think they can fuck your girl. From the thumbnail alone, I genuinely thought this would be a cringe thread.

Sorry.

surely you're joking mr. gayman

if this isn't a joke, then this is truly a dumpster fire. Not even by just Veeky Forums standards, this look is horrid. Who is your target audience? What cool idea besides garish patterns and ugly neon colors do you have to offer? If you really want to start a clothing brand, you have to at least consider what other people enjoy looking at.

Well yeah everyone else can do everything ever. Why bother with anything then? If we're going with that logic then we don't need 90% of the brands that are posted here because you can already buy black pants and white shirts at Kmart or whatever. How many more fits of a guy in black pants and a white shirt / black hoodie does the world really need? Never mind the fact that we *really* don't need fits that cost $500+ while looking like it's straight up from Kmart.

They are all models working with a photographer in France, they look European to me, more or less. Nice trolling tho, guy in furry mask :^)

I'd say my styles are comparable to Cyberdog and Cool Shirtz. Not saying as good but that's my inspiration. Very much raver wear at this time though I want to shake it up in future with a more diverse range. This is just what I got at the moment, and in the coming weeks I'm releasing women's T-shirt as well as men's/women's tank tops. Here is an animation I made to show off the shirts, done in more neutral lighting (same shots that I used for the website): giphy.com/gifs/l0HlHQ6DdP6pcpec8. For now I'm starting with a 3D CGI aesthetic and low polygon, in future I want to expand to more ambitious styles as I progress like pixel art and 3D fractals, as well as shape specific design (something like cybernetic armour, fantasy designs etc.). The polygon ones now are very much inspired by Deus Ex, which I am a huge fan of.

Pic attached is what I'm working on in the long run, or rather it's the prototype for something I'm working on - digital print on men's pants. I whipped up that polygon design but obviously want to have a lot of different styles on there, all pretty sci fi / cybernetic looking. Like starting with pretty loud raver wear and doing down to more chill but colourful designs that are still different from the normal pants we know. Very hard to make it turns out, that's why I'm starting with the shirts first.

And take it easy lol, no need to be so hostile. I'm just trying to bring some colour to the world :^)

2bh the fractals sound like the only thing even remotely marketable

>as well as shape specific design (something like cybernetic armour, fantasy designs etc.).

yikes

They look terrible, at least by Veeky Forums standards
This seems like cheap overpriced rave wear you would see as a sponsored ad on facebook
Doesn't mean it can't sell, but Veeky Forums isn't your target audience man.

they look like CSGO skins lmao

I did actually sponsor it on Facebook lol. I very much disagree that it's overpriced, it's about 22-26USD per shirt which is very competitive with similar brands like Rageon and Cool Shirtz. I actually really dislike fashion being priced too high, considering how a good 99% of the human population is barely middle class. Throwing out $500+ for subjectively cool sneakers is really not what most of the world considers a reasonable expense.

Appreciate the constructive feedback though buddy, very welcome.

ITT: another 'new designer' finds a 'print my designs on a t-shirt' company but thinks he is launching a brand and decides it's a good idea to personally shill it here of all places.
What is your design background and what is your marketing plan exactly?
Even aside of the valid points others here have made, I'm honestly wondering why you would think we would want these shirts? Tell us why we are supposed to want digital designs that you admit you 'just whipped up' on our clothes?

If I did not know better, I'd think you were the website owner's enemy and trying to set the ch0n rage on him by making this thread.

If this is your marketing philosophy then you aren't really experienced enough in marketing your stuff to be successful. I know you can print on demand so your overhead is basically your web hosting, whatever you gave your tog to shoot this stuff, and your own spare time putting this shitshow together but if you don't have an actual marketing plan, then you are missing over half of your business equation. Bad design and bad fabric choices aside even. I don't even want to think of how smelly stoned ravers would be in those shirts, holy shit.

Jesus Christ those are the ugliest things I've ever seen
How can you possibly think Veeky Forums would remotely enjoy this

At least people talking about white tees and black pants can talk about the fabrics used, the cuts, the stitching, the colour etc.
Your shit just looks like dogshir patterns printed on the most basic of bad fitting tees

Not even memeing but Reddit is literally the perfect audience for you

niggas looking like mountain dew bottles