After almost a decade of buying 5$ tshirts and 20$ pants from target i kind of want to reinvent my look a bit

after almost a decade of buying 5$ tshirts and 20$ pants from target i kind of want to reinvent my look a bit

I kind of want to cater it around either some dr martins or red wings. I liked my boots when i was enlisted, and everyone around me wears these big 1-3 inch soles making me look shorter in public in my shitty converse.

few questions, hows the martens comfort wise long term compared to other 200-300$ boots? Is it worth getting the boots from the england factory, problem is I prefer the color of the boots at the non-english factory..

what do you guys wear with them? keep in mind i'm 180 pounds at 5 9.. low bodyfat though and most regular jeans dont fit my quads

maybe just a higher quality plain tshirts (instead of 5$ target shirts I mean) and a decent pair of levi athletics?

Comfort is fine after you break them in, no need to get the made in England one, if you do get solovair boots instead, but keep in mind docs are beaters and not life time boots, the leather will fuck up after a long while and you'll have to replace them...still worth it, and especially on sale

Ps: next time don't make your own thread and post in FBG please faggot

try asking here

sorry senpai, thanks

Go for Solovair instead of Doc Martens, they're made in the UK and will last longer than the Docs.

The Solovair 8 eye derby shoes is offered in Black, Oxblood, Burgundy Rub, Greasy Black, Natural Tan, and Vegan Black.

Solovair is better than current Doc Martens without a doubt.

If you're from America go to Solovair Direct.

This

Solvair, Tredair, and Grinders are the new Doc Martens.

Get the "for life" range. Better quality, much sturdier, and Doc martens replace them for you for free when they finally bite the dust.

Alternative girls aren't going to fuck you for your sick Solovairs though.

how is the quality of the Grinders Stag 2015 boots?

ah I already picked up a pair, I went out to try some on to see how they feel and buy some pants. Ended up comparing some 1460 originals and the newton's, and kinda fell in love how they felt. It was only 100$ though, I don't mind if they only hold up 2-3 years. I'll just consider it my entry pair of lightweight boots

really good mix of comfy and supportive, feel durable for the price. Look nice. I'm not complaining.

also I found that the original docs have a bit of a wide mid-section for my foot, where the newtons were more narrow and conform better

wedge heel boots and oxfords and disgusting.

Lmao what are those pants

Levi 508s

figured out they were really stretchy and gave room for my quads

Go with the skin/ pecker wood look. That's usually what I do. I have the English ones and they're pretty good to me. The only problem is the size is a little big for me. Make sure you get a size smaller than what you normally get.

Gripfast are a great "Made in England" alternative to Martens if you're searching for a skinhead sort of look

pants are too long bro, they shouldnt bunch up like that, a good size is one thats straight on the legs and rises a bit above the ankle when sitting.

>everyone around me wears these big 1-3 inch soles making me look shorter in public
fucking kek.
>5'9"
manlet detected

You done goofed. Shoulda got these.

!!!!!! TRUTH
senpai roll up the pant legs

As a wearer of doc martens for the past 6 years, I can now confidently say that my DM phase is over with. They flex too much to be used hiking, aren't wide enough for my toes, can't be resoled, soles loose all tread quickly.

I'd go with a rugged ass pair of Chippawas' or another off brand loggers boot.