Literally the best shoe ever made.

If you're a black basketball player.

When he boot too big for he damn feet.

This desu speaking in all-round terms

Chucks are unbelievably versatile

>When he boot too big for he damn feet.
nice try whitey

I am Colombian though.

Every time I see someone wearing Chucks I want to drive over their toes and smash them.

I'LL FUCKING CRUSH THEM! WHEN MY WHEELS START SPINNING I'M GOING TO CHOP YOUR TOES LIKE FUCKING MINCE MEAT!

why tho?

THE WEAK SHOULD FEAR THE STRONG

Top 5 shoe of all time.

If you can't realize that you need to leave fashion.

The autism of caring what shoes other people like and wear enough to actually post a thread about it instead of concentrating on your own fabulous fits.

back 2 reddit, newfag

>Literally the ugliest shoe ever made

Girls can pull them off if they have really small feet, that's about it.

is there anything wrong with wearing vans oldskools? i know they're memes but will normies make fun of me for wearing them?

normies will embrace memes, only Veeky Forums keks at them, you should really leave your mums basement every once in a while ...

thanks, user im an autist trying to reach normiehood. im going outside tomorrow so ill wear them then.

>tfw wore old shitty nikes one time
>11 year old shouts in the middle of the street "WHAT ARE THOSE?". i ran home and felt like crying

Lol name a more influential shoe

I'll wait...

wasted trips t b h

i wear chucks all the time, they're my favorite canvas shoe. usually wear mono black tho.
i can understand disliking them but i don't see what's "autistic" about them at all.

geos aren't so bad imo but some rick shit is truly fucking vomit inducing, such as these

are you srs? NO ONE except this board will make fun of you forwearing old skools lmfao

go to the mall get a ok pair of slim fit jeans if ur skinny get a pair of black skinny jeans

go here ascolour.com/5002-paper-tee.html
pick a few colors you like and get one fo there hoodies

then go and get a white shoe desu just get stan smiths or court vintage