Boots

I'm looking to get a new pair of boots for the next few years. The question is, Grinders or Gripfast

Also general boot and Veeky Forumsshy goy thread I guess

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lltoSd6-pj4
m.ebay.com/itm/GERMAN-AUSTRIAN-PARA-BOOTS-PARATROOPER-BOOT-VINTAGE-ARMY-SURPLUS-GRADE-1-/121848329614?_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D35277%26meid%3Dc4cc86dcba3d4424969c9fbdcc526d50%26pid%3D100408%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D3%26sd%3D121799273869&_trksid=p2056116.c100408.m2460&varId=420841746769
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally nothing compares to these

Not a fan of modern military boots with civvie attire. Besides, do those even have steel toe caps?

Corcorans have a nice shape to them, and they come in black

Depends what you wear with them.
And they don't.

Those are great looking boots, a bit too slim though if that makes any sense

Compared to OP pic, they're pretty slim. I never did like that chunky 90s look. Especially on girls. Gave off a bull-dyke look

I've got a pseudo-skinhead thing going on so the blukier boots fit best.

Gripfasts are good if you're a skinhead or going for a fascist look. Grinders I'd avoid unless you were a fetishist or a goth in the 80's because they look a little platform-y

If your shoe size is 9-12 don't go any lower than 10 eyelets. Even then, 10 eyelets can look a tiny bit too short on a size 12 foot.

Right, I can see what you mean about the Grinders. Thanks mate

I'll be sticking to 14i

ive been having trouble deciding between shoes, ive been thinking about grinders, all black geobaskets (lol), slp rangers or slp combats. i dont really know of any other boots that are similar

I've been looking (not very hard) for something like the Gripfasts/Doc steel caps, but with a side zip. Anything widely available?

Gripfast. They last longer. I own the same pair and they aren't as uncomfortable as doc martens.

I believe Solovair made some

Found an interesting review of the gripfasts youtube.com/watch?v=lltoSd6-pj4

Fair enough

>steel toe cap is indicative of quality

babby's first boot detected

cop or not?

c/n?

favorite combat boots?

i would definitely go for different ann d's

i'm not sure about the huge sole and backwards laces

on that topic what are the best ann d's?

Guidi for sure
they're kind of in their own category though

aside from that, my favorites are Dior aw07, crepe sole Balmain Rangers, Ann D triple lace, or tva spiral lace

Will I get more help from /k/ with boots than here? Since no one actually helps here

>Having metal inside your boots

it's not even nike boots

>indicative of quality

or maybe I'm looking specifically for steel toe boots

Makes it easier to kick commies innit

Have you ever even been in a fight?

Yes I have, why'd you ask

cop those are my grails too. Tossing up between them and Guidi backzips but I can't find the Ann D's anywhere now

abominations

I lold

probably got beaten up by a commie.
ive never used steelcap boots and ive been cool so far, nazi cunts cant fucking fight anyway

>nazi cunts cant fucking fight anyway

2016 begs to differ, but this isn't /pol/ so whatever

Besides, the second reason I want steel toe caps is for distinct shape they add to the boot

are they really the superior sneaker-eque boot?

what are they? they look like SFBs

how do the pilotenstiefel fit? I'm 44 EU, but the only one available are 280/109. The 285 Gats fit me perfectly with a couple of mm room. Should i cop?

W2c timberland light-medium brown cap toe 6 inch boots like pic related?

Recently I've ordered pilotenstieffeln (bundeswehr pilot boots) and I wasn't sure if it was the right decision. I got them today, walked few miles out of the city in them for test and I've gotta tell you- they must be one of the most comfy shoes I ever had. Recommendation from me.

wtc?

Wtc Austrian paratrooper boots in the US? Also hows the sizing on them?

>m.ebay.com/itm/GERMAN-AUSTRIAN-PARA-BOOTS-PARATROOPER-BOOT-VINTAGE-ARMY-SURPLUS-GRADE-1-/121848329614?_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D35277%26meid%3Dc4cc86dcba3d4424969c9fbdcc526d50%26pid%3D100408%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D3%26sd%3D121799273869&_trksid=p2056116.c100408.m2460&varId=420841746769
That's where I got mine, they're pretty tts but I would go a half size up due to the shape of the toe

haha wtf are those ugly ass shoes

This store is well known for sending bad quality boots that don't even look like that picture in ebay. Lots of people from Veeky Forums had trouble with them.
Don't cop.

the comfyness is woth it, I've had the same model
desu they don't look half bad

Are there any steel toe boots that look good?

cute slender boots for grills (males) pls

Is there a more reliable source?

These are steel toe.

is this good Veeky Forums? not tryin to troll, been lurking but I like that

What about blistered leather cargobaskets? Got them during the spring ssense sale. Can they be worn as sort of a military boot?

muh dirty chippewa boots

fuck

dickies antrim
just plain black, slim and super clean profile

buy them and you will see.

Those aren't pilot boots.

I think that's the winter version. The one with the zipper is summer.

My feet are 27 cm, and they say you should add 7 mm extra room for your toes.
Should I go for size 7 and break them in real good or size 8 and have extra extra room ?

For the 493 last

They look like kampfstiefel to me. The winter version of the pilot boots is the same but lined.
The thread color is that of kampfstiefel too; pilot boots have black welts.

There's a lined version of the pilot boots with the zipper tongue. These however were a later model of the winter pilot boots.
Both go by the same name.

anyone know of any not ugly boots that are rated to -40?
honestly about to just do these

what kind of jeans are those

I realize it must be a 34-36" inseam and a slim waist for the effect

Nice, I've been looking for those

i wear these quite a lot because of comfort but the look isn't the best because of the sides

fuck

>34-36" inseam

Shia's 5'9 btw

Please please please NEVER tuck your jeans into your boots. Either bend them up to the ankle or blouse them properly

if you're worried about staying warm in -40 F temps looking Veeky Forums is the last thing you need to worry about.

Blousing jeans?
This seems more ridiculous than tucking them into boots.

every leather on every pair of dm's I've ever worn has cracked open at the ball of the foot. how do I prevent this?

see for bloused jeans.

this is gonna seem retarded but I need a good, strong pair of boots for work that aren't ugly as sin

I thought these weren't dreadful looking and they're supposedly good boots

I think they're just H&M skinny jeans

Where's the best place to buy these? I know they have them on Nike, but is there anywhere else?

its not -40 every day though that's the thing
but they have to be able to stand up to that

Are these effay?

Make you curb stomp the coloured to break 'em in. Gripfast for sure

I'm tempted, so fucking tempted to cop these Danner meme boots.

Fucking Goretex.

Stop me Anons.

Can anyone who owns austrian Para boots please post them or fit pics?

What's a good 8 inch black boot with slim soles? Also not exorbitantly expensive, like under $300 preferably.

how are these

i want to wear boots exclusively

pilotenstiefel,austrian para boots and sfbs(all kinda memey desu)

are timberlands really nigger tier? most look really good and i just want black boots, not meme beige

How are these?

What are some effay approved boxing boots?

austrian para are 10 inch

fuck, I know timbs are a meme, but these look tight.

i have them in brown since maybe more than 4 years now, very good and solid boots.
Will probably cop again when the sole will be dead.

they're good boots. But they look shit in black.

Those are just skinnies tucked into socks, man. You don't need blousing bands for that.

Where could I get pilotenstiefel in the US?

What are the slimmest boots that looks the most like Timberlands.
I like Timbs but on my feet they look too big and it's ridiculous on me.
Please, no expansive brands. I'm a poorfag.

Burnham Steel Toe. I have a pair and love them.

I got a pair and they squeak b/c the out and insole are not properly stuck together (probably just due to age and bad storage conditions). Thinking of getting them resoled, but if I could go back and do it again I'd get different, better quality military boots.

Those look quality. Have you ever thought of dressing the brown part of the sole black?

How about these?