Why are asian guys so unfashionable compared to asian women???

asian guys and asian girls seem so different from one and other. if they weren't visually the same race theres no correlation between the two. they're like apples and oranges

This post is so fucking stupid lol.

Most lack fashionable facial features, such as prominent cheekbones or jaws

Their eyes arent squinted (think Clint Eastwood) they're folded

Their jaws and noses are typically very blunt

You cant do anything with their hair because its usually straight and pitch black

Also short

1) There's a difference between Asian Americans and Asians in Asian. The smartest ambitious nerds end up here

2) It's association. You see a well dressed Asian and you really don't notice. You see a nerdy Asian and you are like Ha! The stereotype is true, and you add that to your memory bank

3) White American men don't really dress nice. Everyone on campus literally wears hoodies, nikes, and sweat pants

how? not to be offensive or anything but asian girls seem to hate asian men and vice versa

you can see this dynamic playing out in real life.

asian men and asian women dont even seem to talk at uni. they seem to only be friends with white people especially asian girls. asian men kinda dont really talk to anyone. but asian women are friends with everyone but especially friends with white guys if you get what i mean

i live in canada and all the asian girls i see are fashionable as fuck. probably more fashionable than even white girls. but then i look at asian men and they are sloppy with dirty white running shoes jeans and glasses. the ammount of racemixing between white guys and asian girls in this country has gotten completely out of hand

i dont think ive seen an asian/asian couple that wasnt old in a long time

Can confirm, I don't date Asian Americans.

small cocks

thread/

i feel like 80% of aritzia employees are asian

fobs tend to be really really extra. i've worked at tons of retails places and when we get select items in you will always hear "that's so asian/fob"

Vancouver?

unless you're an asian, what's the point of making this thread ? yes, they have it bad, they can never be on par with you. what else are you trying to prove ? fashion is white.

chinese in general don't dress well usually imo, except rich ones, who do the korean thing and just full slp without actually understanding wardrobe composition. koreans dress expensively well, but don't tend to understand what they're doing.

I don't see many japanese so I can't really comment on them

Chinese rich kids i see love the colors, black, white, and gold

cause asian dudes are short ugly and beta. makes fashion impossible

The fuck is going on with this board?

idk man i mean suddenly we're more focused on people's weakness instead of our own strength.

asian girl here. asian guys just have small dicks. theres nothing wrong with admitting that i personally need something slightly bigger. no offense guys

>asian girl here
haha yeah sure you are.

i mean, dude.. get laid or something. you need sex, like asap.

About Asian girls not liking Asian guys, it's only existent in third and onward generations. I still Asian FOBs obsessed over Kpop and other things popular in Asian culture.

welcome

retarded bait asian dudes are cool asf.

it doesn't fucking matter it only matters to white goys. they think we give a fuck lol fucking hobbyless natsoc betas need to be "filtered" from the gene pool

those femboys KNOW that girls like masculine looks, that masculine looks are way more superior. but they just don't give a fuck they still dress as whatever they like. being feminine while not caring about masculinity is still more manly than being tough and strong but care so much about masculinity

Are you implying whites on Veeky Forums are not beta either?

you've obviously never lived around asians. the males dont look like this. this is probably the top 1%

in real life asian males are weak effeminate and sexless. while asian women are cute out going and have multiple sex partners non of which are asian

in asian cultures girls like fem boys

> while asian women are cute out going and have multiple sex partners non of which are asian

extreme bait. asians only date asians unless they are very westernized.

only in western countries. so they're not really asian anymore.

>asians only date asians unless they are very westernized

asian woman/white man is the most common interracial pairing on the planet

asian women literally set the world record for cuckolding

seems western to me. not bothered at all

Like the user previously said "westernized."
She looks pretty westernized to me.

Triggered gang of asians?

Neato.

asian guys need to calm down. the ones who racebait are the ones who aren't getting any pussy. they always say it's easy for them to get asian pussies but they never got one anyway.

the ones who get pussies regularly hardly even think about that. because they're content with their lives they don't have to focus on others'.