Best new balance sneaker?

Best new balance sneaker?
I'm a huge fan of Summer 2014 CT300 Vintage Pack

Mustard also cool af

You've been asking this for like a week now.
Here they are, now fuck off.

This is actually my first time posting this.
Haven't been on fa in awhile, I guess someone else was too

these shits

copped these last year, and im very satisfied. they're comfy and look great beat up (cause they will get beat up)

good shit

Apparently New Balance are the official sneakers for white people now. I want to buy a pair for myself, and I'm thinking about getting a pair for my sister for christmas. What are some good Veeky Forums everyday sneakers for a girl in her 20s?

get her any nb all white if she's normie

373 is where it's at desu

They all look the same. None of their shoes stands out.

das y deyr fo white people

here are the frattiest.

Every single model is disappointing irl, especially the crt300. There are less than a handful of models that look good on women and that's it. The only redeeming fact is that it's not as bad as it was when everyone was wearing Nike Free and its offsprings.

Sambas are also for white people, but they're not nearly so busy as these shoes.

ffs I've looked for these everywhere and can't find them.

>kill me

the bay

Urban Outfitters had similar ones on sale recently

I think the best ones aren't all-white, but rather the clunky, vibrant color ones.

>a few months ago the majority (albeit slight) of Veeky Forums called New Balances "autism shoes"
>now that New Balances are the "official white people shoe" yall want to hop on the New Balance train
Cucks, the lot of you.

Thank you for keeping it real.

It's honestly just /pol/ being /pol/ since it's somewhat relevant to Veeky Forums and thus can't be considered blatant shitposting.