White power in fashion

do the two go hand in hand? what kind of nationalism do you think is the most Veeky Forumsshionable

stop posting these thinly veiled race-bait threads and go back to /pol/
your other thread got pruned literally like half an hour ago because people caught on to your same formula
nice try on trying to make it an "open" thread with the what kind of nationalism question so when people start arguing you can call them out for projecting

what the fuck are you talking about?

He's talking about what a knob you are mate see you're a complete and utter disaster of a human being is what the bloke means

why are you pretending like you don't know?

whats the big idea here. a bit of civic nationalism is always healthy. not sure i get what you mean m8

theres absolutely nothing wrong with a bit of ethno-centricism when it comes to fashion and culture. idont care what anyone says. im proud of my race and the people who came before me

samefag

i was replying to two separate posts addressed to me...

>civic nationalism
yeah but white supremacism isn't civic nationalism
being proud of your racial and cultural heritage isn't the same thing with being a hateful bigot cunt

honestly theres absolutely nothing wrong with a bit of ethnic supremacy. based on history white supremacy is logical. whether that annoys you or not is none of my business. im just here to talk with other like minded individuals about fashion and culture that i perceive to be european and superior. please hide my thread if you dont agree with it

lol wtf
theres no need to cram all media you consume into your set political ideologies and see everything through these said tinted lenses
ethnic supremacy whether you loosely relate it to fashion or not doesnt belong here, so again, back to /pol/

ethnicity affects appearance. appearance affects fashion.
ethnicity afffects identity. identity affects fashion.
hate to break it you man but ethnicity is major player in fashion.

go tell thinspo it doesn't belong here

japanese nationalism is obviously the most Veeky Forums

I'm so fucking tired of these threads

Kys weeb

buckle up bud, it's gonna be a long ass 4 years

sage sage sage

why is bomber associated with nationalism tho

thats not even your original argument
nationalism/ethno-centricism/white supremacism/whitepower =/= ethnicity

nice false equivalency, even so anorexia encouragement doesnt really belong anywhere, its only here because it loosely relates to modeling

>hey guys is 'x' effay

Fuck off and take your thinly-veiled nazi shit back to /pol/.

white ww2 pilots or somethin like that