Veeky Forums I need your help. I was browsing /pol/ and some user posted this pic...

Veeky Forums I need your help. I was browsing /pol/ and some user posted this pic, then proceeds to not answer us when we ask were we can cop these sweaters. I have tried google image searches with no luck. I figured you good lads could help me out.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/holod_no/
news.sky.com/story/storm-force-gales-snow-and-ice-forecast-as-cold-snap-strikes-uk-10661481
theguardian.com/cities/2014/may/28/russia-suburbs-creative-hotspots-photography-art-fashion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

looked into it. looks like it's from some brand called "Holodno."

instagram.com/holod_no/

>I was browsing /pol/ and...
fuck off

Awesome thank you this puts me on the right track.

Cry more, no one cares anymore.

Hope you at least understand what it says otherwise it`s pure cringe
Reminds me of people on r/streetwear a.k.a wigger fuccboi central wearing gosha pieces with
PACCBET written on it

Do you buy them by email?

pretty sure yes. i couldn't find any online store at all.

I love how you /pol/tards got cucked by Trump into thinking he wasn't an elite/part of the establishment, when he's appointing members of the establishment to his cabinet.

You retards should be rounded up along with the HillShills and JillShills and gassed.

Yeah indeed no luck finding an online store.

I have an idea of what it means not sure if the translation is perfect though. Or if it is an idiom that means more than just cold.

>tfw no snow in the UK but its still cold af
reeee

We got snow yesterday in Wyoming. today it is starting to melt off already. At least it is melting of the roads. People who have lived here for all their life seem to still fail snow driving 101 for the first few weeks of winter.

It'll snow in scotland but not in London
Feels bad man but on the bright side my lang coat isnt snow proof so I can wear it 24/7

what is "cold" ?
temperature range pls

If you want to buy, you have to email the gmail on the ig page. They might not ship internationally.

Nice I love the cold but I hate icy roads and the slush pit it becomes when the sun is out.
ON the plus side the gun ranges are empty because most people are pussies and wont go out in the cold to shoot.
>That feel when you have an entire range to yourself.

In Wyoming most people don't think it is "cold" until around 0 to -20 F

>cant wait to shit post on /pol/ when trump loses xD
>g-get cucked /pol/tards

you lost nu-male, deal with it :^)

I emailed them. Hopefully Ivan speak english.

north England 5 to -5
south 8 to -2
Apparently its snowing up north now though
news.sky.com/story/storm-force-gales-snow-and-ice-forecast-as-cold-snap-strikes-uk-10661481
What jacket do you wear?

>I say I want to gas Hillary supporters
>HURR DURR NUMALE

Try learning to read, Cleetus.

If they don't ship international, I'm flying to Russia.

Cool get me a white one while you are there.

I could do that, but it wouldn't be until late next year.

gosha rubichinsky might interest you fellow squat god

Depending on what they say lol. I wish I could visit Russia at some point. How much of the language would I need to not be the typical american shit head?

I would get it shipped now, even if the shipping costs are high. I got a Rhodesian flag from some guy in South Africa shipped to the US was $90 total.

It`s the accent not the amount you know

Damn, so I cannot just go around praising the AK?

Doubt people really care what you think if you don't come off as a tourist.

I so would, the shame.

>That nose on the girl thing.

How much do they cost?

Trying to find out.

>I was watching my gf suck 5 black cocks and...
There we go, now I'm speaking your language.

the article about the pic
theguardian.com/cities/2014/may/28/russia-suburbs-creative-hotspots-photography-art-fashion

>hey guys i posted the cuck meme again lolol

THIS. I agree with.

FUCK U TRUMP AND SHILLARY KEK SUPPORTERS.

Smug like a fucking cuck. Your a fucking degenerate for supporting Jewish Trump.

>your

Most people speak at least some english since they teach it in highschool but it depends where you go. If you go to Moscow and stick to the city then you'll be fine, St Pete is also another big city so you'll be fine there too, anywhere else is kind of meh, You should have a translator on your phone or something

>implying this isn't the subconscious language of /pol/

It is highly unlikely that they will respond to your email. I have emailed them several months ago and as of now, they have not responded.

>I was browsing /pol/
You have to go back

get fucked cunt

Looks like shit, desu.

>11971786
Stop being such a cuck and go back to tumblr