What are THE comfiest shoes?

what are THE comfiest shoes?

pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

grailed.com/listings/359508-helmut-lang-8x-astro-moto-jackets-parkas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Memes aside I find NMDs really fucking comfy. Anything primeknit actually.

Adidas ZX flux hands down

Yeezy 350 or Ultraboost

are these more comfy than the ultraboost?

I'd say more or less the same but at least with the ZX flux they look good too. The ultraboost just looks like a crocodiles head

Air Force Ones

Yeezus octobers or just some other shoe from walmart

I used to be like you, then I bought a pair of Sauconys. Made me want to trash my fluxes.

Yeah but those look like shit

so considering that birkenstocks are the comfiest shoes i ever owned, what would you recommend me?

feels like walking barefoot on a cloud

I have a pair of Cole Haan shoes with Nike Air insoles.
Like wearing slippers.

>what are THE comfiest shoes?
converse all-stars are the comfiest, but normies will give you all kindsa shit for wearing them

The official shoe of the Trump campaign. Pretty much any New Balances.

OMG W2C JACKET

I'm partial to anything Puma with Trinomic.

OP asked what THE comfiest shoes are, sauconys are a lot more comfortable than fluxes

grailed.com/listings/359508-helmut-lang-8x-astro-moto-jackets-parkas

Vans mid top half cabs

My GOD the comfy is off the charts, so much extra cushioning, gone through like 5 pairs

I like them because they are wide at the front for extra wiggle room for toes, I have really long toes that wriggle, also good in general for big feet (I wear size 14s)

>tfw I own the black one

Pretty much any shoe is comfy af if you replace the sole with a memory foam replacement and a gel heel thing

Onitsuka tiger mexico

That's a great fucking name

I feel like I'm going to be disappointed if i see what it actually looks like though

It looks stunning. It can be a bitch to find something that works with it though, but it looks so cool when you wear it and it feels fantastic.

Ok, really cool I'm glad I looked.

But
> hard to match with it
MAGA cap obviously hello?

Our Legacy runners are the comfiest I've ever owned.

Low cut makes it easy to slip in and out of them, while still staying securely around your foot while worn.

The inside is lined with extremely soft and thin leather that easily shapes after your foot.
The insole is pretty thick and has a moisture preventing layer, keeping the stank at bay and has a top layer with the same smooth leather used in the lining.

Thick outsole made from some kind of dense foam makes you feel 10 kg lighter when walking.

I'd say ultra boosts are equally wearable for longer periods of time, but doesn't come close to the level of /comfy/ that comes with leather lining+insole.

I used to work as a runner back in HS, wishing I could use them as my work shoes. like many other places, restaurant policy required fully black shoes tho

>converse all-stars are the comfiest
>normies will give you all kindsa shit

BAIT