Do you think you will still be Veeky Forums when you're old?

Do you think you will still be Veeky Forums when you're old?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/robertszczerba/2015/01/05/15-worst-tech-predictions-of-all-time/
smithsonianmag.com/history/in-the-future-all-women-will-be-amazons-22915242/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think aging will be fixed before that

this

If you're under 30 today, you have an 80% chance of looking like 25 in your 70's.

In the sixties, people predicted fully automated robots and flying cars by 2000.

Helicopters are essentially flying cars. Civilian flight just dosent make logistical sense for several reasons.

Also we have automated robots.

Come on, I actually work in the health sector and there's no miraculous anti-aging technology around the corner.

When asked about the year 2000, people were talking of moon bases, submarine cities, flying houses, woman being 6 inch tall and wearing size 11 shoes, nuclear powered vacuum cleaners, houses full of steel furniture, the absence of war, the Internet collapsing etc.

forbes.com/sites/robertszczerba/2015/01/05/15-worst-tech-predictions-of-all-time/

If you really think you'll look 25 when you're 75, you'll be disappointed

Well they may not have invented cars, but the kinda sorta cured polio and are still making great advances in overall life expectancy and quality.

Old guy here. I don't have kids, so I have the extra money to buy myself things I like. If you have kids, forget about it. You'll be buying "vintage" goodwill dad jeans for the rest of your life, and ill have my raw denim. Also, dads just fucking give up on life for the most part. I see it all around me. They buy sweatpants or workout gear and thats it. Some of you have fathers. You know what I'm talking about.

>Some of you have fathers. You know what I'm talking about.

this is how i dress at 21 years old

old guy here, i have two kids and i still buy some nice clothes and take care of myself. Young 25 years old women want me in their bed.

Far more then now, actually, I think.

More Money, less necessaries to dress "proper".

>woman being 6 inch tall and wearing size 11 shoes

what

smithsonianmag.com/history/in-the-future-all-women-will-be-amazons-22915242/

I'll be way more Veeky Forums when I'm old.

I'm working toward eventually getting a doctorate and hopefully tenure at a good college, and really looking forward to rocking the professor look.

>tfw 5'11 woman with shoe size 10

most academics dress like and are autists

So? Just meant we didn't have a good grasp of what that meant. Fully automated robots are incredibly complex, and depending on definition we have it.
Flying cars are entirely possible but there's no demand.
There absolutely are aging solutions and we pretty much know ways to fix these things, there are just some incredibly hard kinks to iron out

This isn't exactly hard, lots of us think old guys are hot

Sure, but that doesn't mean I have to be one.

I'm from a family where the men look better as they age, too.

He's good but he's also retarded

A bit like this board