Hot or cold

Hey Veeky Forums I usually wash my hair with warm-hot water and I was wondering if there are any benefits in using cold water

I'd rather hang myself than use cold water in a shower

This but unironically

Yes cold water. The health benefits higher, you are stimulating blood to flow through your body with cold water, in turn it also feels refreshing and at night it actually is better to promote sleep.

start with hot water and switch to cold for 5 mins or something

>feel fantastic afterwards
>great energy
>less moody
>better skin
>better looking hair

THERE ARE HEALTH BENEFITS IN SHOWERING COLD WATER, BUT NONE PARTICULAR TO THE HAIR/SCALP; HOT WATER CAN EXSICCATE THE SCALP, AND CAUSE DANDRUFF, UNLESS THAT ONE USES SHAMPOO THAT IS BENEFICENT TO THE HAIR/SCALP.

REGARDLESS OF THE WATER'S TEMPERATURE, MIXING YOUR REGULAR SHAMPOO WITH ROSEMARY INFUSION, AND APPLYING IT TO YOUR HAIR, LEAVING IT FOR A MINIMUM OF FIVE MINUTES, EVERY DAY, WILL GREATLY IMPROVE YOUR HAIR/SCALP.

Cold water is so, so much better for your hair. It's literally the biggest difference maker in whether or not your hair is properly hydrated.

>... SHAMPOO THAT IS [BENEFICIAL] TO THE HAIR/SCALP.

>soak in hot/warm water for a couple minutes
>apply cleanser and/or exfoliate
>rinse off with warm water
>apply moisturizer
>rinse off with cold water

this is top tier shower. also
>2006+10
>pooing

lel

This, cold water + nopoo is the only Veeky Forums shower, period.

Only ugly ass fucks shower with warm water. Cold, not cool, COLD water all the way. Total improvement on skin and hair.

>they fell for the showering meme

i always did straight cold showers at home but at uni I can't stand away from the water flow at all and take my time to deal with the mental fuckery that is getting in a super cold shower

agreeed thats what ive been doing for like 2 months and my young leo nevver looked as good

i find alot of enjoyment in showering
hot water but then at the end ill blast my body with the coldest water because its better for my eczema and skin in general, make sure to get it on your scalp aswell
try not to have the shower water actually go on your head all the time when its hot, removes alot of natural oils
afterwards you feel alot more energized and less drowsy and warm if you blast with cold water at the end

hair doesn't like hot water

I only use cold water for my hair and face, but only so my body isn't cold.

Depends on your hair, but you can't really go wrong with using as cold water as you can bear

Why yes my good sirs! Only real men take cold showers after all!

Hot, lather, cold, rinse. If this isn't common knowledge, it needs to be.

Cooler water is better for you. Whatever you do though just don't use super hot water

I usually don't wash my hair at all. So i use a shower cap in some warm water.

So what about face wash and exfoliating? I thought warm water opens up pores and thus helps?

Apply moisturizer in the shower and rinse it off? Have I been doing it wrong all this time?