Why are white males so prone to dressing like nu males?

why are white males so prone to dressing like nu males?

i think its ironic they throw the word cuck around all the time. but its pretty evident that the cuck gene is over prevelant in their race

pol is full of numales

Dont put Germanics and Subhuman Anglo in same category...Pathetic Anglo should be purged

Because they are weak. They let their own women pass laws to suppress them. They allow their own media to demonise them broad day. They don't blink an eye when Asian immigrants make more money than them in their own country. They don't blink an eye when those same Asian immigrants demonise them for their "white male privilege". they go to /pol/ and whine about black cocks because it's easier than coping with the fact your race is on its last leg

>germanic

your country and your people are leading the way in cuckoldry pham. The migrant crisis was the fastest cross border movement of people in human history hahahah. Literally set the world record for cuckolding you spineless german sissy

They have fucked up hormonal profiles from all the in breeding

only whites not considered nu males are those with cocks larger than 7 inches #facts

you realise the english are the ANGLO SAXONS who are from GERMANY you DUMB CUNT. the ENGLISH are GERMANIC

So like 0.5% of their population?

I see black people dressed like this here in Montreal all the time desu

can you stupid fucks stop talking about race for one second

You would never see a dark black wearing clothes like this. Only the ones who have been mixed with white sub human genetics

besides the shit boots and otherwise cheap looking worksmanship on the clothing, I don't understand how this is shit or qualifies as cuck.

It's banal clothing that looks decent, which might be exactly what he's going for. You don't need to stand out all the time.

nu male

Get out of my country
The isles are Celtic clay

That's not how nu male cucks dress
THIS is

this is way more accurate,
it's the ironic parody of functional masculine clothing that's destroying a future and a homeland for the white race while allowing strong girthy bulls to pump our women's utureses full of thick, sticky, virile semen.

>it's a lets take our ethnic insecuritys out on white men episode

what's with the influx of niggers on Veeky Forums lately

>i hate white people
>thats why i post on a white fashion website

cool logic you got there fumily heheeheh