What are your thoughts on plus size models. I'm thinking of becoming one...

what are your thoughts on plus size models. I'm thinking of becoming one. seems a lot easier and also more fun than regular modeling haha.

was trying to troll a thinspo thread with fatties from laine bryant, but fug...

Fuck the shoe label

>shower curtains

Boi

u fucker

Guys if you don't think that a real womyn with a little extra isn't as attractive as skinny woman you should just not

Being fat isnt effay

I can't even, anyway.

why

Becoming one? As in gaining a ton of weight just to be a plus size model? Or are you already a hamburgular? Either way enjoy the diabeetus and other various conditions for not taking care of yourself.

Plus size can also mean unusually tall, or a little chubby, or thicc. No need to be a landwhale

fucc

Unusually tall isn't the case here because of OP's pic and it's not like you could permanently add to your height. Chubby, thicc, still has high cholesterol and blood pressure which is just waiting to snowball. Also plus size just refers to massive people that take up unnecessary space. I've got a vendetta against fatties because I work with them and they're the laziest. A person's body speaks worlds about their lifestyle and being obese isn't Veeky Forums so quit trying to justify it and starting threads with the same pic and topic. Go to tumblr for that fat acceptance shit.

Das a nice bod on that nice broad

>haha

Don't even try

remember to use "sage" when replying

helo rato

wp you bastard

fuck off

hot

fuck you

ok

Fugg

>so quit trying to justify it and starting threads with the same pic and topic
I’m not OP buddy

is a living whale a model ?

Hoe

Fat girls are fucking ugly and disgusting. They should be round up and shot. I'm serious.

whales are usually alive

Faggit bbw lover

I truly don't understand how people can let that happen to themselves

plus sized models are a good thing because not everyone's the size of tricky ricky's models. They reflect a more realistic demographic, and if this economy's going to improve, it has to sell and show what it has and how it can look on people that look like your common fatass.

Yeah I'd like to see more plus-size models since my tits have always been plus-size, even when I was a skinny teenager, and I want a better idea of how different clothes would look on me. Having models in a range of sizes makes sense.

Lol perpetuating the obesity issue sets civilization back but is good for the manufacturers as well as the medical/drug industry which only capitalizes on the issue. The cost of health insurance only goes up and that affects you whether you are fat or not. Not to mention using more resources to dress these fucking whales.

>my tits have always been plus sized

Lol nice humble brag, you should post them. Other than that you should fuck off with the surface level bullshit argument.

jokes on you, i'm uninsured!

you go ahead and continue thinking an exclusionary industry can be viable on a large scale, we've got an economy to make great again.

Let me start by saying that you lack the mental capacity to understand infrastructure and it's probably from your brain rotting due to inactivity.

What good is a great economy when all the cattle that support it can't even wipe their own ass?

no she wont

and I suppose you have the mental capacity for greater things? Keep dreaming, you pompous pseudo-intellectual. You can't even see the bigger picture of having more well dressed people in this world. It's like you don't even appreciate a more aesthetically pleasing world regardless of peoples' size, or more importantly, the importance of money flowing into people's pockets.

Enjoy your peasant life.

Your argument is basically:

Looks and money > the progression mankind

You look like an idiot using buzzwords when you can't even form a coherent argument that is objective. In fact, keep replying because it just shows how fucking stupid you are. Broaden that scope of reality eh?

I came here to check to see if it was changed since last time. I fell for it twice because I wanted to check. Fuck me.

>progression of mankind

you are a numale cuck to give a shit for lofty subjects like that, but hey if it makes you feel like you're worth a shit, whatever.

The double standards we have are ridiculous

No advertising agency would dream of using plus size child models because everyone agrees that childhood obesity is a serious health epidemic, but somehow plus sized adult models are perfectly fine.

They're brave putting themselves out there

Yours will

what a fat disgusting beast

>that picture

FUCK YOU

Don't die Meg

u nigger

saged u tho

pure ideology

Contrived.

why are these threads still allowed?

Again with the buzzwords and still no valid argument. You must be a cellulite ridden hambeast because I can't see why you would even rationalize obesity. It's very apparent that you've already deluded yourself as to why you can't put down the cheese burgers with your view on the subject matter.

why

kys

Being thin and having a fat girlfriend is though

All memery aside, I don't really mind them. It's not a bad thing that stupidly thicc people get models to wear some nice clothing that they can buy. After all, I don't have to look at them and can still tell myself that I at least am a bit healthier than them.

Not really

and your """"""valid argument""""" is an ad hominem?

I don't have a problem with models that aren't anorexic/very thin, but when you actively promote dangerous obesity as normal or healthy then you've gone too far.

You quite literally have blood on your hands.

Being Veeky Forums is much better than being fat or thinspo.

you Veeky Forums cuckolds.

lsdl;asjdlk;salsanclksq;

You must be lost cause
And check these ad hominens
Thanks for replying and proving my assumption of how the cholesterol is restricting blood flow to your brain. I'd say kys but you'll suffer until 40 then die of a heart attack, which is way better. Either way I get to enjoy a life where every waking moment isnt breathing heavily and exhausting. Being able to skate and fuck is something I couldn't do if I were overweight. I'm sure the "big picture of aesthetics and money into pockets" couldn't compare to those physical activities, as if those weren't "lofty" and degenrate to begin with. Mankind used to be fit for survival now we have this hugbox mentality for lard asses on welfare. Fucking disgusting.