How bad is my receded hairline Veeky Forums? Does this haircut look shit?

How bad is my receded hairline Veeky Forums? Does this haircut look shit?

Starting to get really paranoid that I'm just in denial and everybody can tell I'm going to go bald

How old

I'm only 22

everyone can tell you don't have a babby hairline, but that shit doesn't matter

adding to that, your hair is very thick, which gives the effect of it being mature rather than balding

try growing it out and cut in a side part the way it goes naturally now, keeping a voluminous side fringe

No. You've lost your juvenile hairline.

Yeah I'll try that next time I get a haircut.

It's weird because I only recently noticed recesion but looking at photos from two years ago it's definitely been receding for awhile.

My dad has a receded hairline at 53 but isn't bald, hopefully this wont progress faster than his

So it mostly looks like a mature hairline?

it's almost like your a hair is a tiny hat that's too small for your head and it is perched atop the precipice of your skull and it could fall or be blown off at any minute

>tfw

You really think it's that bad or are you just trying to bait me?

daily reminder most people would lose facial aesthetic if they went balding

I've always cared about how my hair looks and realizing its balding is the worst shit.

Might look overly thin in the picture because I started Minoxidil and I'm pretty sure I've shedded a bit.

well the front hairline is bad. it'd not super bad. but in time I'm sure it will be horrendous. your balding bro, face it. it doesn't get any better from here. it just gets worse and worse. the sides are fine and they will probably stay fine. while your little hat of hair shrinks and shrinks.

Yeah the front just started the get thin which I why I've noticed it.

This is from a couple years ago

No you asshole. Your hair is thick and fine. Pic related is a receding

Although to be fair this is me a month ago before minoxidil, I don't think it looks as thin at the front

it looks the same as the new one no?

But when I pull my hair back my temples are as receded as yours, my man

Hm I guess so. I've definitely noticed my left side receding more

It bothers me yes. I have receding hairline as well, but i think because its receded a lot in the front too, it really does not look great. Not much you can do, but wouldnt push your hair up. Let it naturally fall over your forehead to at leat minimize all that space with your bangs. I will have it as bad as you soon (im 23), but to be honest it does not look great. It looks like you are bald but have that last volume perched on the back of your head.

Yeah the front looks awful in my first pic, actually worse than it usually does.

Looking at it now I'm honestly surprised it looks so bad. It might be a temporary front shed from Minox but maybe it's just progressed real quick in the last month.

This is my worst, im pulling it back though, 22 years old

Nah dude mine is worse

lmao

>thinning at the front
>22
>widow peak showing
Welcome to my, 31yr old, world. You'll have a monster widows peak by 30. Propecia forever or wait until you go bald and get a daniel Tosh level hair transplant.

>juvenile line
HAHA now I've heard everything. He's literally balding. Deal with it. Not everyone who balds goes full bald. But he's balding.

This was me five months ago, I don't know why my hair looks so much thicker

I'm 22 at a NW3 diffusing in a NW6 pattern. Just bought me some RU to keep what I've got until Brotzu's product and Kelopesia becomes available.

Pray the bald away, lads.

By RU do you mean Rogaine? Like Minox?

I'm considering Propecia after the response to my thread

RU58851, it's a topical anti-androgen. Work's a bit like Propecia.

Minox didn't do shit for me and I was on Propecia for 3 months but the sides got way out of hand.

Funny thing is, I had prepared myself for the gyno, the lowered libido, the testicular shrinkage and the fat around the waist and hips.

But fucking none of it happened. I just got brain fog, which is rare. It's dogshit, I got none of the common side effects but I got the one rare one.

The side effects concern me a lot. I get acne medication from a dermatologist and I brought up my receding hairline. He was of the opinion that it doesn't look too bad (I don't have thinning on the crown of my head) but listed off the side effects and I kind of noped out at least until I talk to my girlfriend about it.

She's into alternative medicine and stuff though so I'm pretty sure she'd be against it regardless. It would be highly ironic to fix an aesthetic ailment and have your dick not work. It's like something Satan would come up with.

What's brainfog like? Slowing you down mentally?

Well, even the common side effects are "rare" per se. If you do get them they often subside with continued use. I was just unlucky, I got one, measly rare side effect which had no documented frequency.

Yeah, about alternative medicine, it won't do shit to save your hair.

It's a bit like being in a constant haze, I couldn't think straight, my short term memory took a hit, I had to read sentences at least three times to properly process them, I made constant typos when sending texts, my vision was blurry, I couldn't walk straight and my overall motoring skills deteriorated (horrible shit when you're a drummer trying to make it).

But hey, at least my dick worked.

That sounds horrific.

Also, I'm in no way anti-Propecia. I think it's great for those who can tolerate the drug and get results. I wish I could take it myself.

I might check it out. Gonna try Minox for a few months, see if I can get past this initial shedding phase. I think my hair is looking thinner than usual at the moment which is why I'm considering running out for a script tomorrow.

The worst thing that could happen is that you get sides (which don't subside) or keep losing hair. But at least then you will know that you put up a proper fight.

I have no sympathy for self-loathing bald dudes who did nothing to save the hair they once had.

I had very similar sides, plus the dick and ball shrinkage and weight gain around the hips. Luckily a year and a half after quitting fin and switching to RU+ minox my hair hasn't gotten any worse. I haven't looked into these other treatments you mentioned from Brotzu or Kelopesia.

taking propecia was a huge fucking mistake, I feel like I lost a year of my life and I am only just now making a full recovery a year and a half later-

that being said, my hair was diffuse thinning shortly before my 21st birthday to the point where I thought I would be fucked by 22- I'm now 24 and It hasn't gotten much worse. So there is some hope

So no systemic absorption from RU? Seems promising, can't wait for my batch to arrive.

If there has been systemic absorption It hasn't given me the shitty side effects of fin. I'm skeptical of where this chemical actually comes from, as I'm pretty sure Chris from GLL is involved in producing and shipping it. Not saying that means the chemicals are illegitimate, but more transparency would make me less suspicious

No. Many people have a receding hairline and it stays there forever.

i bet you thought you said something funny and people gonna laugh :(

hurry up and get a fringe my dudes

no one needs to know