Hi guys

Hi guys
Was thinking about getting a bag to always have with me,to put my wallet,camera (not a dslr but a mirorless one or even my canon AE1) and a notepad.
Backpacks are too bulky was going for a waistpack do you guys have any ref ?
Was thinking about thoses ones, 3L might be too much ? dunno

Other urls found in this thread:

fortheroad.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/ben_stiller_walter_mitty_800_450.jpeg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just get a small canvas bag. i carry a canvas rucksack around, its not bulky because its just one pocket. thinking about getting a seabag like the one from the secret life of walter mitty. also props on the ae1 its a great camera, ive exposed like 3 dozen rolls of film each on my two.

hate guys like this

Had a tote bag for a while, for school stuff and shit, might avoid canvas bag as i'm in a really rainy area. Dunno if seabag is that practical, i'm really looking for taking the less possible on me.

"like this" ? better showing off my camera everywhere i go ?

not a full size seabag, like this
fortheroad.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/ben_stiller_walter_mitty_800_450.jpeg

this is the wave. ill keep wearing mine until super fuccbois start to(implying I'm not a super fuccboi)

you ARE showing off your camera everywhere you go, by having it in a fucking bag
don't walk around with your camera, fuccboi
and you have to be 18+ to post

>dont walk around with your camera
are you fucking retarded? have you ever actually been outside? how the fuck are you supposed to take pictures if you dont have your camera with you?

what make you think that i'm not 18 wtf
a camera ain't made to lay down at your home buddy, you don't even have to be familiar with photography to understand it are you dumb or smth

why do you need to take pictures? just enjoy being outside

what does smth mean

was the kind of size that i was looking for, not too much just enought :/

you should try to take some pictures (not with your phone obviously), you might understand how enjoyable it is

smth=>something

>why wear nice clothes outside, just enjoy being outside
>why play sports outside, just enjoy being outside
>why eat food outside, just enjoy being outside
>why use your phone outside, just enjoy being outside
Absolute autism. Consider suicide.

my point is that people spend all fucking day taking pictures and and thinking about taking pictures and setting up opportunities to take pictures and the whole day goes away
and all they have to show for it are pictures that 1000 other people have taken
I've been at concerts where people brought in their thousand dollar setups and don't even remember what happened while the bands play.....it ruins experiences that you should be embracing when you decide to click away

I've made that mistake and learned from it...no thanks

I have a black Kelty Japan bag that I debadged, I want to take the plastic clip out and put in a cobra clip. The 5L holds my Ricoh GR, an IPad mini for Lightroom mobile/watching movies on flights, and a couple of portable batteries for recharging everything.

Probably asocial dickheads. The same kinda' people go on /p/ and post in the gear thread but never go outside and take pictures. Probably don't have good looking friends to take pictures of.

>everyone should experience life the way I believe is optimal, my view point is best because i have absolute autism and cannot fathom different views.

Also a thing to consider is buying from
an actual outdoor retailer for the sale of waterproofing and it'll take a beating. I'be had two different fashion forward waistpacks for this express purpose (supreme and Visvim lumbar) and they didn't hold up well.

If he's carrying a waist bag it's safe to say he's not bringing a DSLR setup; probably a fixed focal length point and shoot or a smaller camera with prime lenses. In these instances he's probably not 'setting up shots' anymore than you would with your phone. This is assuming you have a social life/leave your house.

Thanks for the advice buddy, you're mostly doing street photography ?
Kinda interesting to use a cobra clip, you think that it's doable for your case ?

+
yeah i'm just playing arround with a 50mm on my a6000 for now, might have to find one for the AE1 aswell

Just get whatever. If you intend to actually pictures fuck the bag, have it out.

I shoot video for a news media company and do street/party stuff when I'm off work. I got tired of lugging a 5D/c300 at work all day so I either stick to an x70 or the GR as they're pocketable and I don't like not having a camera with me.

Havent jumped onboard the mirror less wave yet - what're you using? Fuji?

Just saw the end of your post. How do you like the Sony line?

I have cobra clips on a lot of stuff, super sturdy and easy to open one handed.

don't have a lot to compare with, i started photography with the a6000 had the kit lens for a while and had a 50mm for portrait & shit recently.
Had the a6000 for more than one year and i'm pretty happy with it, the only prob is that the SE lense ecosystem is kinda expensive.
But there's a lot of adaptaters out there, it also handle really well video.
I've also heard a lot of good things about the a6300 (a6000 brother) and the a7 line from sony.

>Probably don't have good looking friends to take pictures of.

fujifag here

I don't have any friends

I wish I was memeing =(

I played with the A7S when it's first reiteration came out, it felt solidly built but too small for my hands. I am envious of all the opportunities to use legacy glass though.

Luckily you have a skill set that's extremely conducive to being social. I started out just doing street and taking street portraits of people, network with those people and just start being friendly - everyone likes to see pictures of themselves looking aesthetically pleasing. If you're not a creep then people typically don't mind. Which Fuji do you have?

Also here's a dope Head Porter waistbag

X-Pro2, with the 23 1.4 and 56 1.2.

It's not really as simple as it seems. I have severe depression, a combination of clinical and the results of real-world shit, and over the last few years I've totally lost motivation to go out and do social things. I used to have a pretty good friend group, but they've all given up on me in the last year or so, no surprise since I'm not any fun to be around.

It's hard for me to find people to relate to these days, anyway. I'm 30, so if I try to hang out with teens/early 20s I'm a creep, and people my age are busy with careers and relationships and don't want to hang around with some depressive washed up failed photographer NEET.

I'm sorry to hear that man. I'm a firm believer that everyone can change, if not then photography can always be a solo hobby. Put some headphones on and go take candid shots of people in the street. Do you live in a densely populated city?

Here's another dope Bape x Head Porter bag to keep it related.

I'd recommend:
Topo Designs Hip bag (may have to shop around to find one)
Dsptch Waist Bag (either version)
OR
Goruck Bullet 10L. It's a bit big, but a fucking good bag.