No matter how you dress the right guy he will always look like fucking garbage...

No matter how you dress the right guy he will always look like fucking garbage. Any outfit would look like tryharding or compensating. Anything the guy could think of wearing would go straight to /cringe/ general. The one on the left could wear a cumrag tee that hasn't been washed for a year and would still look better in every way imaginable. So what is the point in trying to play the dressing game if your face and build determines whether you can pull anything off.

>inb4 looking presentable
no such thing besides formal environment
>inb4 he should just shower and get a haircut
lmao

you're totally right, if you wanna be effay, you gotta be good-looking

Right would look pretty good with a beard though

What's your point?

Nobody is pretending that ugly people are more fashionable than attractive ones.

If you are ugly you need to leave this board.

The point I am making is that ugly people trying to chase fashion look just as ugly as the ones who do not. It makes absolutely 0 difference what the fuck you are wearing when you are ugly. And 95% of the people on face rate threads and waywt are fucking ugly, just in denial. They are not doing themselves any favors throwing cash into brands which are supposed to make good looking people stand out from the crowd even more. Uggos are just drawing more attention or prove something for no gain at all, just ridicule.

I M H O
M
H
O

who is the guy on the left?

i must have seen over a hundred threads exactly like this in the past year or two

is it the same person making them every time? or just a bunch of shameless newfags?

I don't know what user is talking about. If the guy on the right would lose a good bit of weight, grow a beard, bite the bullet by shaving his head, and get his eyebrows taken care of, then he'd look decent.

He has a good jaw covered up by neck fat.

being ugly and dressing well>being ugly and dressing poorly

how about that

jordan barrett

>being this delusional

his face has 0 bone mass. It looks like it's melting off. Narrow palate, upturned and wide nose, bags under eyes, horrid upper eyelid exposure, long philtrum, small and narrow chin, egg shaped head, non existent zygomatic arches, no under eye support, narrow and small lips. There is literally nothing the guy can do to become even average without extremely invasive and expensive surgeries.

>right would look good if his face is covered by a shitload of hair

how about it makes literally no difference if you are ugly. Look at that disgusting curry that is being posted here and being laughed at for being a manlet and ugly as fuck while trying to pull "sikk fits".

You can still keep things interesting tho

>Presents extreme examples on opposite ends of the spectrum
>Overlooks the fact that most people fall directly in the middle between the two

lol

His smile is nice. Makes him more attractive than you bitter fuck.

No piece of clothing will make him sexy though, that's right.

u wat m8, even the Elephant Man looks better in a good suit

even his smile is garbage. Chipped yellow teeth, a narrow palate and a small mouth. This isn't reddit you do not get points for defending strangers

The guy on the right actually seems pretty charismatic, so he's got that going for him.

He needs a better haircut and a beard, maybe lose some weight, then his only problem would be thin lips, but yeah nothing's going to turn him into a model, so hopefully he's into women.

That's the basic idea of fashion 2bh

It isn't about looking good, obviously better looking people will always look better than others, it's a matter of presentation

Nice that you mentioned reddit, would you please.

Just lol at all these dogshit looksmaxing tips.

>Hit the gym
>Shave your head
>Get a tan
>Grow a beard

The only thing that really works if you're ugly is surgery. No botox, no fillers, no peeling creams. Surgery.

what a pathetic response. It's an anonymous image board I can be as nice or as rude as I want. Flush yourself desu

>his only problem would be his lips

You should look more in-depth as to what makes a face attractive. see for some things

You may think that, but no

you ain't invincible kid

Woah you're saying attractive people are more attractive than ugly people? Holy shit that's a hot fresh take

>zygomatic arches
>philtrum
>eyelid exposure
>canthal tilt
You're PUA-tier retarded, you should leave Veeky Forums and the internet for a couple of years.

uggo detected

is it really such a bad thing to understand what makes a face attractive though?

>PUA-tier

how wrong can you get?

>canthal tilt

not a single mention of canthal tilt in the whole thread.

You should stop embarrassing yourself and stop posting please.

Going that indepth just makes you seem insecure, though.

You can say autistic or whatever but why would that be insecure

this is an anonymous japanese imageboard, not facebook

I can't really explain it, but why would someone know all that shit unless they're either unhappy with their looks, or they're a plastic surgeon?

This whole thread screams insecurity. Why would a handsome person post all this shit?

kys, you are retarded

And? I don't know what point you're trying to make.

That's a really well-crafted argument. Next you should tell me that I'm ugly and that I should stay off Veeky Forums.

because I have an interest in what makes humans attractive. Just saying the eyes is not enough for me so I sought more in-depth information. How does that make me insecure?

but wouldnt having an objective view of attractiveness give you a better understanding of your own? what about that makes it seem someone is unhappy with their looks?

Then you're just autistic.

Attractiveness isn't objective, though.

The point I make is that people don't know shit about what you really think or that I post on Veeky Forums or lookism about being a manlet and what makes people attractive, female friends have said repeatedly and numerous times how I am a funny and nice person. Most people don't act the same when they are anonymous on the internet as they do IRL.

You were the one that brought up insecurity and
>Why would a handsome person post all this shit?

What? PUA is the antithesis of looks theory.

attractiveness is not entirely objective but most people generally find the same things attractive

most guys like victoria secret models, a few like obese women

There are facial features which are objectively more attractive than the others. You can say you like horsefaces yourself but it means jack shit in the grand scheme of things when the majority of population can clearly differentiate between levels of attractiveness. Look at the OP pic. If attractiveness is subjective then there would be a big enough pool of people who would choose the right guy over the left one but we both know that overwhelming majority would do the opposite the remaining being irrelevant outliers

And there are people out there who prefer the guy on the right to the guy on the left.

And? All of your emotions and thoughts don't just go away as soon as you come to this website. You can still be insecure and use Veeky Forums.

I'm saying that caring this much about handsome people being more Veeky Forums or whatever than ugly people just makes you seem like you care way too much about how people look, and I don't know how you'd be able to do that in a positive way and make a thread like this.

That doesn't make it objective, though. Just because more people prefer the guy on the left doesn't mean that there aren't still a minority who prefer the guy on the right.

I am not constantly insecure, sometimes I get sad about my height but it isn't something I think about all the time. Also I didn't make this thread.

>And there are people out there who prefer the guy on the right to the guy on the left.
I don't even understand what you mean by this I said that people often find the same things attractive

Dude on the right literally looks like a heavier version of the ugly fuck on the left

alright, out of 1000 people. How many would HONESTLY think that the right guy is more attractive. IMO noone would.

let's not get hung up on words, I think you understand what he means

Yeah I bet you think you're hot shit when looking at the mirror, right? lmao

>IMO
That's not something you can have an opinion about. That may be your prediction, but at the end of the day it's just chance.

That doesn't make attractiveness any more objective, anyway.

I know what he meant, and as I said, my point still stands.

in the end the point you are trying to make is not there. You can disagree all you want but the left guy has way more attractive features which in turn makes him a more attractive mate. There is not a single thing you can tell about the right one that would actually make people choose him over the opposite. Why can't you admit it?

I can agree that when the looks are on relatively similar level then it comes down to preference if you like a short nose or a longer face, wide lips or hooded eyes. But there is no comparison in this example.

>Why can't you admit it?
Admit what? The guy on the left is by far more attractive (to me), but "admitting" that doesn't make my point any less valid.

Attractiveness isn't objective, even if you're comparing two people who are polar opposites in terms of looks.

You're wrong but so are most autists so it's fine

The body matters too I believe. If you're a fat sack you can't pull off anything because it would look like someone's tryna decorate a potato sack with some fabric. Not saying you have to be deadly skinny

Look at the guy on the right: narrow face, flat brow ridge, negative canthal tilt, absence of jaw definition, goofy ears are all features that generally aren't changeable and are more or less predetermined (you could say genetic) and will not signal any females of genetic fitness (symmetry) or prenatal testosterone exposure (masculine craniofacial structure)

actually not bad

delet

>Weak undefined nose
>Instead of having eyebrows like eagles wings with the curve on left /// the right dude has them looking like trash
> Op hairline/10
> Hair texture is shit
> Weird teeth
> dat dere shit beard genetics
> Probably hasn't touched a dumbell in his life
> Weird smile
And to top it all off
> His lips and enthusiasm GONE!

how to get Jordan's hair texture? and please don't be no poo, I can't last more then 5 days with the acne and itch

funny how the guy on the left looks like fucking shit. use a better example next time fuccboi

you should realise that attractiveness is still an opinion, even if it is influenced by other factors.

>none of them will get drafted cause their are 1000 better blacks at their position

this, if you're a 5/10 you can clean up to a 6 or 7 with clothes and fitness, Barret's a 10 and the other dudes like a 2-3, no shit he'llnever look as good

heil my nigga
lmao

I'd rather be around a well dressed ugly person, than one dressed in cargo pants with sandals.

i'm gonna try clay or some shit. I have been trying to get the same texture he has for weeks now.

kek

Because most normal and secure people don't obsess over terminology to shit talk some Joe six-pack who's just born the way he is and wants to live his life the way he wants.

Projection is an easy thing to do, acceptance is harder.

>knowing what normal and secure people do
>posting on Veeky Forums

damn, you were right. Projection is pretty easy

you need to get out jesus christ
this board is worse than tumblr and r9k together

>No matter how you dress the right guy he will always look like fucking garbage.

There are many ways to improve overall appearance. Dressing better is just one of them. In this case, the guy should not start with that. In general, no one should start with that. Losing weight and getting a better haircut is usually the first things you should do.
And what is the point of this thread? That some people are more attractive than others? Is this something you recently discovered? You could say the same about IQ and many other things that makes us different.
This whole post screams autism mixed with depression and insecurity.

>>being this bitter

You are precisely the kind of faggot that would know every stat of a new ferrari but will never own one.

>posting on Veeky Forums

Not the guy you were responding to but can we stop doing this?
Yes we're all posting on Veeky Forums. That doesn't mean we're basement dwelling social rejects that are totally cut off from mainstream society. There are plenty of "normal" people on this website. The whole social outcast thing might have been true when Veeky Forums was exclusively for anime nerds but that characterization doesn't work anymore.

>obsess over terminology to shit talk some Joe six-pack
people learn about this shit to better assess themselves moreso than others you retard

This. Just because the majority of board is some underage insecure kid, you shouldn't assume that everyone is like that. although this is the worst board on the entire site and seriously not worth even just browsing it

See:

I didn't realize people this autistic actually existed in any medium outside of depressed ranting in r9k

Veeky Forums is just a sub /r9k/ board

It really combines the worst quality among all boards, so far I've seen

Muh special club meme

Captcha: Stop sign

fuck off back to ribbit nigger

your point being?

>more projections
wew

>being obviously utterly autistic
>someone mentions it
>calls projecting

>gets called out for projecting
>keeps projecting
whatever floats your boat I guess

one on the right has an ok face and master race genes, if he changed his hairstyle and lost weight he'd be 9/10

the fact you don't even realize youre autistic makes it even better and more true

i think you're looking for /r9k/ or sluthate perhaps? this board is about fashion bud

>and he continues to project
are you angry that the negative traits I listed all apply to you or something? No need to be so angry. Life is unfair, I know

>calls out for projecting
>starts projecting himself

the word autistic is definitely overused but youre actually one

>not recognizing this as a joke
The left guy does have a greasy, autistic, punchable face though.

how can a question be a projection? I want to know why are you so angry? I mean get your shit together, user. You're not impressing anybody with your sperging here.

I look like a slightly lower test version of the guy on the right. Damn I really need to hit the gym. Thanks for making me realize my potential user.

talk shit post pic nigga

no one is angry. i just stated the obvious fact that youre autistic. and why would i wanna impress anyone on an anonymous imageboard?

i feel the same but for in the middle
problem is middle is just average on a literal aids body like mine