Are male ear piercings Veeky Forums? And I don't mean those fuck ugly gauges

Are male ear piercings Veeky Forums? And I don't mean those fuck ugly gauges.

absolutely

ye but def not the one in your pic

what the fuck is that thing, almost as bad as gauges

absolutely not*

sorry

only really seen black friends rock studs well but most people are below mfa tier at my school

yes!!

Zero jewelry always looks best. Piercings are especially ugly.

Linus?

only if they're hoops

Been thinking of getting some dangling crosses.Going for that Park Tae Soo vibe with suits/business casual but I only have one ear pierced.I am torn between geting a second hole on my pierced lobe and another one on my unpierced lobe or two helix piercings on my unpierced side.I usually wear a silver huggie.

Do watches count?

You will never look like this.

>ANY YEAR, ANY CENTURY, ANY MILLENNIUM.
>MUTILATING ONE'S BODY.

Is this guy the most pretentious tripfag on this entire board?

the less u pay attention to him
the less he matters

>tip latin culture

any ear jewelry that does not require a hole?

Clip-ons or cuffs. Most are not for males.

I have my daith pierced, it's subtle and I get compliments every once in a while so i'm pretty happy with that decision

It depends

Pic related definitely works

Obviously not.I was talking more about how the piercings make a nice contrast to the suit.I think an average guy can pull it off nicely by losing the rings and maybe the cig.

Yes, watches are just bracelets pretending not to be bracelets.

This. A real man can see how jewelry is just a selection of homo weights

There are no real men on Veeky Forums.

piercings are only effay if you have a select few. in my opinion eyebrow, lip/mouth, nose bridge or dimples are not. Nose and ears are effay but only a couple. I had 5 piercings a couple years back (both ear lobes, helix, tragus and nose ring). Thought i was over doing it and got rid of all except my nose ring and left ear lobe. its more simple and less "punkish". also ear gauges look sorta cool but look like utter shit in a few years if you over stretch so i would stay away from that shit

>Implying any trips matter at all in the first place

the thing in the OP

digits of truth

But George Michael in the 80's was ascended. You can't compare the beauty of mere mortals to that of George Michael.