Tfw smoking is literally the most Veeky Forums thing you can do but it's terrible for your health

>tfw smoking is literally the most Veeky Forums thing you can do but it's terrible for your health
it kills me inside senpai, anyone looks 100% cooler while smoking but it's not worth it
>ages you like shit
>you smell like shit
>cancer
>fucks your teeth up
>fucks your lungs up
>fucks your voice up
if only they made electronic cigarettes that were indistinguishable from actual cigarettes...

>... smoking is literally the most Veeky Forums thing you can do...

AT THIS POINT, WHAT DO YOU EVEN MEAN BY "Veeky Forums THING"?

DO YOU EVEN KNOW?

a cigarette or two won't hurt. i do it occasionally in social situations.

smoking is only fa if the person smoking it is fa

his cigarette isnt even lit what a little try hard

It's a metaphor

exactly why i dont understand the sudden influx of comparisons with leonardo dicaprio and love for pic related

I used to smoke camel unfiltered and then I took a lot of acid and quit cigarettes. Those were hardcore cigarettes. I think everyone should try smoking at least once. It's kinda miserable after you stop liking it and it becomes a need

I stopped smoking cigs after I got tired of being nauseated all the time from them and vomiting up black/gray mucus every day. Cigs aren't cool, lol is this 1966?

w2c sweater

pic related is just plain nerdy-boy-hot, which is the best kind of hot. i had a crush on him for my entire childhood and it is perpetuated to this day

Wtf do I know you? This is exactly how I quit, down to the fucking smokes.

you're so lame. you'll never be genuinely cool because you post things like this.

How the fuck is anything about that nerdy?

Hate smoking tobacco but love doobies. Ideally want to stop mixing but its a pricey habit

Mixing makes it way harder to stay off either

which is more effay, straights or roll up? i smoke straights myself. they have more of a kick for me

fuck off

>if only they made electronic cigarettes that were indistinguishable from actual cigarettes...
don't worry about smoking or not, you just proved that you will never be "effay" anyways

>tfw haven't had a smoke for two weeks
it's hard bros

what a freakin meme

no idea im guessing cuz he isnt a chad

are girls that smoke fa?

Biftas are the most aesthetic ciggies

yes

Define effay

you can always vape.

faggot.

Just buy fakes like the ones they use for stage plays where they even blow smoke.

Or just lie and have it unlit in your mouth and if anyone questions why just tell them you're trying to quit but you have an oral fixation.

puts me off so hard

if she smokes she pokes!

>better try it just to make sure I don't like it
fucking retarded advice

>Destroying your health so you can be socially approved

clearly you have never touched a cigarette in your life. no one who's trying to quit would be able to put a cigarette in their mouth without lighting it, that shit is beyond believable. also a fake cigarette is painfully obvious. I can only imagine the amount of cringe for being called out on that. nobody listen to this shitty advice.

since when do people approve of smoking?
its 2k16 smokefree brainwashing is shoved down everyones throats

self destructive habits and four figure clothes are about as fash as it gets tho

You're saying this like an early death isn't effay. To achieve full Veeky Forums you have to kill yourself. Do it

Suicide is effay, looking, smelling and sounding like shit in the process isn't.

>mfw bronchitis at 18yo
Fuuck im vaping all the time but it makes me look like a faggot really

We all like to consider ourselves living a bohemian existence like Jeffery Bernard

pokes what?

why the fuck would you not smoke a mix tho