Is it possible to pull of anime inspired fits IRL without looking like a faggot weaboo...

Is it possible to pull of anime inspired fits IRL without looking like a faggot weaboo? I remember someone posted a nice yuyuhakusho-core fit some time ago.

Yes but you have to be small and cute.

I legitimately always assumed most of the weaboo faggots here tried to emulate their favorite anime characters anyway and that's why they looked so dumb. People are always wearing these long ugly coats and jeans that look better suited for a woman. Pic related is basically Veeky Forums in a nutshell except the anime character's pants aren't as tight.

needs more visible branding tho

kek

Yes, most certainly.

Since anime is fantasy, most stuff that looks good in anime will look incredibly gaudy. is a good example.

But even if you find outfits that are more toned down, it's still a really bad idea. In anime, not just the outfit but the movement of the cloth and every shade of the lighting is chosen to make the character look as cool as possible. In the real world with physical materials and actual lighting the dominant lines and shape of an outfit will be completely different. Which completely changes all design principles.

I tried on this cdgh+ armor suit the other day at the mall and it looks pretty anime

yes

That film is absolute garbage outside of the outfits.

I don't know of all anime outfits I've seen itt that one would definitely attract the least attention

post tetsuo inspo pls

like how would I pull those off irl?

I like YYH's casual outfits.

YYH is the most Veeky Forums anime I think. All the layering and oversize fits are great. Plus its not over the top like other effay animes

Coconut head? Is that you?

It truly is the most Veeky Forums anime.

yeah

BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIII HE DABBIN

take your pick

simple

Yeah, DBZ comes to mind as one where the fits are interesting/weird but just a bit too ridiculous/dated to work

who tf is the chick with red hair(not fucking KURAMA) i don't remember her from the anime

not melee >:(

Get ready for siqq fits

cop or cop?

study

>Anything other than the original

She's from one of the films.

Fuck i never finished the last arc, is it any good?

goat anime

Only if you have the illest dance moves

w2c shirt?

>tfw not Japanese or intimidating enough to dress like a Yanki

Pic very unrelated

I don't think some of it would go over very well.

It's rushed but it's got some good character stuff going on. Some nice fights. Kind of a bittersweet ending but it's conclusive imo