Leather goods thread

OK my beautiful Veeky Forums post your leather wants, needs and cops.

Other urls found in this thread:

sli.mg/Do0KNL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks a bit heavy

>leather

DISGUSTING.

Posted this in the last thread. Does anybody have this biker from The Kooples in an XS they are willing to sell?

Did I do good, Veeky Forums?

stop posting that fucking superdry leather jacket everywhere

i've never posted/seen it posted here before, is it that bad?

looks quite worn. how long have you had it?

it was used off grailed got it for good price. I like it a lot

Picked this up about 4 years ago second hand for about £30. Only cos are the padded shoulders but it is a motorcycle jacket

What brand is that tho?

lolsaints

Thx senpai

How much is a double rider jacket with the belt thing

I have one. I like it. People tend to hate on superdry as its a high street name and lots of people wear it. They do some good bits though that are fairly well made.

You'll be slated in this thread by people who own all saints leather jackets/equally shit tier brand names jackets or by fedora core dweebs who think that by spending mega bucks on a jacket is the only way to assure its worth wearing.

If you like it, wear it. I have one for day to day use and its fine. Had an all saints one that lasted about 6 months before it fell apart.

burn that belt in fire. else the jacket looks good

Mine

you should unstitch the logo from the breast, would look much better and much less cheap

What are some good sub-£100 leather wallet brands? Ideally looking for one with a coin pocket.

mollino? how much did u pay (and what condition)?

Full price, brand new. Saved up for it, since I didn't want to hustle with sizing.

I've got a couple leather jackets. Left is TOJ quilt double rider which I got about five years ago now. Right iis falcon leather jacket I got a couple weeks back

How's the fit? Did I get it spot on? I think I did anyways

I really want a leather jacket like this.

whats wrong with the belt? just wanna know your opinion

never thought about that. thanks man

Where the fuck do I find good leather pants?

Toj damn bro, has it been that long? You wear it a lot? Is the leather looling like itll hold from some tough use? I was always curious and wanted to order one but was broke when younger.

Vegan fag plz go

I wish I would wear it more. This jacket gona last me my whole life.

Since everybody groans at people with pleather and about it's quality and what not, does anybody have a pic of what pleather looks like with age? Couldn't afford to shell out $500 for a slim biker so I copped Zara instead

well since it's zara i'd be surprised if it doesn't fall apart before the second year

Help me choose.

both look the fucking same, depends how much shit you need to fit in it

The only good jacket in the thread

exact ID on this jacket?

That messenger bag is less of a messenger bag and more of a small filing cabinet

It will literally crack for no reason no matter how you care for it and the pleather will flake off and will reveal the fabric underneath, looks terrible. 1 year of good wear maybe, less if you actuall do stuff besides look good while wearing it.

biker I got from puerhomme.

well to be fair, excluding the extraordinarily ridiculous stuff like yeezys, most clothes that are expensive tend to have better fit and quality,

not all, there are some shitty ones sure but generally that's the case,

How are hein gerecke jackets? My uncle gave me one from when he used to ride.

What do you think of pic related?
Focus only on the jacket pls

>Focus only on the jacket pls
I can't. His dreamy eyes make me forget all about your question.

:-|

the guy wearing this jacket is so attractive. I can't help but focus on him

looks like an ugly jacket off of amazon or something

Gary Clark Jr the GOAT, fantastic taste user

terrible

also wondering about this

ill suck your dick if you tell me where to cop

>Tripfag

DISGUSTING

A-Are leather shoes allowed here?

Welp I'm screwed. Gonna have to shell out at least 400 bucks tho baka

sli.mg/Do0KNL

Agreed desu

Do you mind posting a fit pic? Is it worth the money?

Ebay 20 bucks

But then you will have holes in the leather. Leather isn't fabric.

anything similar?

type in punk leather jacket on Ebay or Etsy. Each one are normally vintage and custom to the previous owner, the price starts around 200 and up depending on the paint/stud work.