How to dress like a true Eurofag?

What sort of clothing just screams "I'm from Europe"? I'm asking for modern clothing, so stereotypical shit like pic related, are out of the question.

I'm mostly asking from American point of view, what clothing makes you go "That guy is a European"?

lmao

You know Europe is made of multiple countries with different cultures right ?

HILARIOUS HAHAHAHA WEW HAHAHA

YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD POSTER

POST MORE! POST MORE! POST MORE!

INCLUDE ME IN THE REDDIT SCREENSHOT LMAO HAHAHAAH PRAISE KEK

>implying you can generalize the most culturally diverse continent in one outfit.

>getting this upset

There's no such thing an European outift. Choose one of the countries (the UK and France are the easiest to imitate desu).

ITT americans who apperently know everything about Europe

Having lived in both, i can tell you that they mostly dress the same

It's more about weight and facial features. Someone slim and beautiful screams Europe.

lmao

spoken like an American cucked on the romantic idea of Europe but who has never actually been there and has no idea what they're talking about.

I've lived in America, Netherlands and France and there are definitely fashion and clothing differeneces.

More people care about what they wear, that's the difference.

hello handsome

The only clothing difference between EU and US is the fact that european dicks wear turtle necks

Wear Stone Island.

and pretend that hollister and abercrombie are high quality brands

I always find it weird that muricans think there is a particular european style, or that a person can look distinctly european.
Europe is basically lots of smaller countries crammed together on one continent, with completely different languages, cultures and so on.
Slav gopnik style differs wildly from british mod or italian sprezz.

Are subhuman Americucks the most pathetic people in this World? Fuck off with your retarded question you double digit iq faggot

just dress sharp like some preppy italian and ignore all the autists trying to sound cultured and well traveled

Living in the UK and this isn't a thing. Being slim isn't a part of the culture here

First post, best post

W2C Pants ?

h&m, uniqlo, stan smith, fjallraven backpack, general cuck shit

t. yuro

Lederhosen
>Europe
>Cultural diverse
You guys are all the same. Just with more Muslims

Continentals always seem to be wearing bright coloured jeans like red or yellow. Without fail anyone wearing those is from France, Belgium or Germany.

>albanian
>fashion
kill urself, shiptar scum

and america is?

lamoing at ur lyfe

Godamn it's true.

But other stuff:

Small gold chains
Gold bracelets (even on girls)
Adidas

UK isn't Europe m8 we made that clear last Summer

>You guys are all the same
Not even people from the same country are the same. Compare northern to southern Italians. Hell, compared any group of fucking Germans. East to West, Bavarians to Prussians and so on.

my fucking sides

>Americuck telling about culture
like a pottery

not american but something european exchange students wear here that gives them away is denim shorts, like really long daggy ones that men wear. not all of them do it ofc just some but nobody here wears shorts like that so it stands out for sure (t. ausfag)

fpbp

Just don't wear sweatpants and running shoes if you aren't actually running-exercising

Germanic folk clothes with horn button

10/10