21 years old and this is my hairline. How fucked am I dating wise?

21 years old and this is my hairline. How fucked am I dating wise?

acquire money

Not possible

if you had a better face it wont matter. Shave your head lose weight.

>25 years old
>full head of black wavy hair

sucks to be you lol

as soon as you lose weight, shave your head. shaved head is better than a bad hairline. also go skinhead

I dont think many young girls are down for the bald look :(

men things happening to men. youll get over it

post face

Wait are you the repression tranny from /lgbt/?

Pvt. Pyle?

Hahaha i actually do look like him

Wear a hat retard
Young girls love dad hats

Negan, is that you?

I'm 21 and my hairline is starting to change, kind of excepting it and riding it out until it looks like shit

you look like my college counselor. hey mark

Shave your head and grow a beard

really short buzzcut would be fine if the hair gets too bad for your liking, desu

Gonna tell you now.

Lose weight, shave it.

If you're thin, you'll look good.

Also grow a beard

you could try some skinheadcore.

Probs better to buzz, but Patrik Ervell has similar hairline and kinda does it ok?

People like you tend to forget that looks are an initial snap-judgement that is rather quickly overcome if you are charismatic, or have any sort of merit to you.

Alas, since you are complaining on a Veeky Forums board, or asking mundane questions like these, you're probably rather fucked.

Johnny Sinns is a sexy bald man.

Are you cute ? Let me see your face

JUST shave it all and start roiding. The only drawbacks of being on gear is your hair falling out, massive depression and your reproductive systems getting fucked up, but since you're a balding bitch crying about his hairline on Veeky Forums I'm guessing it's too late to start worrying about those issues now.

young girls won't go for baldies. just accept this fact and move on to swimming in trashy club milfs once you're all roided out. I also suggest moving on to misc instead of Veeky Forums.

Get on Fin, Minox and Keto if it bothers you that much.

really nigga?
that guy is 29 and she was 15 atm