Facial a e s t h e t i cs

Suggestions for thread:
> try rating too, if the thread is full of "r8 pls" and a upside down blurred pic it'll die soon
>no bully pls (i report u)
>give suggestions on haircut, facial hair etc
>don't scare femanons away

>don't scare femanons away

too late

I'd post but I'm too scared to be the first

Bully pls.

Terrible angle, take better pic.

wtf

ur cute, wanna date?

First one I took, don;t care that much

wtf what

sure senpai

how to cope with long neck as male?

Hit the gym and work your traps.

looking for hair suggestions

you are good looking

Not bad, look like you're pretty fit.

I think you'd look good with a shortish quiff, maybe with a bit of a fade.

Kill me pls

You are attractive. Shave the facial hair and either get a shorter haircut or grow it all the way out.

ear surgery

goofy looking, but not bad
average/10
objectively attractive

i feel they just look that big in the pic, here is another, are they actually that big?

Good facial structure, great skin, hairline is a little wonky tho.

r8 no h8
Look normal from here
Your glasses look off on your facial structure. Maybe it's just the pic.

Comedo and pimples are impossible to contain ;_;

they are a little big to me, but dont worry too much about it
very nice eyes

Tfw I still look like I'm 16 :'(

Are you Native Alaskan perchance?

Rate

eh

Rate? I took this 2 days ago. I just cut my hair, thoughts? I have very curly hair but I wear a hat most if the time, since dandruff and friziness kills my self esteem. The haircut helped my dandruff a ton though. Thanks for the rate in advance btw

First pic is my hair most of the time.
The one below it is my hair when it's hydrated after a shower, as you can see it's very curly.
The pic below that is what I look like with a hat.
The larger picture is my hair when it's a good hair day

Disregard everything this user said you are fine the way you are.

that cat is 10/10

fuck my shit up

Face is chubby. Lower your body fat unless you are going bear mode

Nice eyebrows. Atmosphere reminds me of Javier Bardem performance in no country for old men

Your hair is thinning upfront. Try parting it down

Iddubz guy on roids

rate and b rated fagits

nice lips and cat. would cuddle with

6/10
6/10
nice
10/10 cat
5/10 probably looks better irl
nice
wide
very nice

where r my 10/10s at

Not a singel Aryan in the thread.

So many to send back. Cant Wait.

Not really

fuck my shit up senpai

Race?

please help
haircut advice
nothing else
something that won't be high maintenance and that can last for atleast 2 months

Spic, its hard for people to guess it for some reason

Lose the babyfat and acne and you're an 8/10

elliot?

ur cute how u are but if u want to change ur look u cld try growing ur hair out?

you have an attractive face, are those reading glasses or do you wear them all the time?

bad angle, good eyebrows
buzz cut might suits you because your forehead is not so large
best so far, good nose, jawline, eyebrows, suitable haircut
can't tell much from the photo aside that you own a fucking cat
girly mouth, that's not a disadvantage if you want to pull of androgenic look

ugly haircut
you have potential tho

yeah, i fell for buzz cut meme 1 month ago, now I want to regrowth it, had long hair for like 2-3 years previously

It's funny because that selfie is actually good, but I otherwise look like shit.

Thing is I'm 22 and would like to look older.

And BEFORE you niggers claim this is someone posting my picture; I actually AM the dude in the picture you cunts.

I just like posting my pic a lot because I'm an insecure mess.

How I wish I was white, brehs.

I'll post another pic with longer hair.

you are the best looking guy in this thread you shouldnt be insecure

7/10

6/10

9/10

7/10

8/10

LONDON

7/10

7/10

6/10

6/10

6/10

9/10

5/10. Cleaning up will help a ton

9/10

7/10

All of these just being personal preference

And with a filter (because I'm petty)

Pls don't bully :^( just returned from Uni, looking tired and shitty but whatever.
Also, anyone knows some good products to help hair stay in place?
A bit like this guy (nice tie btw)

Why is it sideways?

For starters, sort your hair regime out. Use shampoo less often (your hair looks dry enough as it is, so maybe 2-3 times a week tops), make sure to condition and avoid applying heat until your hair has healed.

For style, without seeing your face its hard to say but just clean up the sides and back and keep it longer on top (don't go full undercut, just tone it down)

inb4 hairline like dead grandad

work out/lose weight then ez 7/10
6.5/10
good symmetry and rather unique 6.5/10
same as above - hair 5.5/10
5.5/10
4/10 with much potential
why come to these threads? 9.5/10
8 but sort out ur hair part

I'm 1.86 cm and 71 kg, just don't know how to lose weight on my face (I've a bit of a baby face). Tips? I was a swimmer but I had to stop for my studies.

Anyway, have you tried changing haircut? I also have a not impressive hairline, but I think that with the right haircut is less noticeable

6.5 Great facial structure. I'd suggest growing your hair out and styling it however. You have potential to be a strong 7 or 7.5
6 but you look sad and depressed.
strong 7/10. You'd look great if you cut the sides just a tiny bit shorter. Your eyebrows and eyes compliment your looks a lot. I'd also try for a 5 o'clock shadow if I were you.

Sorry if my rates seem harsh, I'm just realistic. I expect people to be realistic with me too.

In that case start working out again and build muscle, your testosterone levels will increase and your face will reap the rewards.

Yeah shorter cuts where the sides are shorter make my hairline look much better but my facial structure is imo hard to match a good short haircut with. Any thoughts?

> (You)
>6/10
I guess it's better than arabic harry potter I got last thread. Kek

fuck off to /soc/
>fuck off to /soc/
fuck off to /soc/
>fuck off to /soc/
fuck off to /soc/
>fuck off to /soc/
fuck off to /soc/
>fuck off to /soc/
fuck off to /soc/
>fuck off to /soc/
fuck off to /soc/
>fuck off to /soc/

look awesome with it

Suffer

I'll follow your idea :) I'm already doing exercise at home but since I'm quite busy with Uni is quite difficult.

I usually have way shorter hair on the sides (it's just a while I don't go to the barber). Have you thought about having them fall on your forehead? Also, what about a beard/mustaches?
7/10, I think you would be an 8/10 with wider shoulders imho

these threads have nothing to do with "fashion" and are simply a vehicle for underage insecure faggots to circlejerk each other
>fuck off to /soc/

is your cat single?

Haha to be fair I did crop the pic a bit so it looks a lil smaller though in general my shoulders are quite average so I see your point. Gonna hit the gym and see if I can change that.

I wear glasses all the time. I'm nearsighted.

It hits close to home cause I have average shoulders and it's the first thing I noticed. I think I'll have to hit the gym too

Yeah sounds good, focus on compound lifts as they are known as the best for test production.

yeah true, I've always steered clear of bangs in any form as i used to rock the bieber do back when i was younger, and shudder when i think back on that time haha. I would try a beard or mustache but i'm 18 atm so that might be a while off (good genetics for it in my family so i have high hopes for the future in that regard ^^). Any ideas on what kind of fringe to try?

It could be considered a sub category since one of the main themes for this board is vanity and narcissism. Not everyone is a insecure little twat on here or at least not me since :^)

I'm growing a bit of a beard too, so at least I look a bit less like a baby (I'm 19) although I'm not very hairy.
Why don't you try something like this? The shape of this guy face looks a bit like yours

since you are asking to be realistic i am going to be as honest as possible

i think your nose and lips are definitely too big, you seem to have poor face simmetry, your jawline is average, i personally dislike you haircut but pretty sure there is people that like it

i give you a 4.5/10
still as you know people taste differs, its just my honest opinion

yeah true, beards do add a lot age wise!

Yeah that could be an alternative, problem is i have quite fine hair and its rather wavy bordering on curly.

Maybe something like this? His hair seems to be receeding unlike mine (atm atleast) and a bit too messy on the sides but i like the general idea

Uhm maybe it could work, but your head is a bit V-shaped so I don't know if puffier hair would look good on you

I appreciate your honesty lol. I have met people who dislike my haircut to be fair but it works wonders as well when I'm talking to girls. I wish people were more honest like you instead of rating people falsely trying to be nice.

jealous as fuck of your jaw and lips, i don't really think your hair is working for you though regarding your hairline and face shape.
also like 6.5 or 7/10 to me

wow thanks! I'm rounding up some ideas for a suitable haircut rn, any ideas?

mhm yeah, i guess i'll just have to bite the bullet in the end and try something along those lines.

no im sorry senpai, i have a pretty high hairline too and i just try to cover up my forehead (cause im an insecure shit) or at least half of it with bangs but i don't think bangs would go well with your face shape
im sure there's a lot of hair advice based on face shapes out there on the internet but im not the person to give you any im afraid

Pumpkins seed oil and saw palmetto apparently do miracles to your hairline

how so? I'm not like balding or anything but I have had a high hairline from birth basically, could shit like that still help? i doubt it

I saw a thread on Veeky Forums a couple days ago and they were freaking out. I don't know if it works so well but hey, its not going to hurt you and they sell like 365 pills for 20€ on Amazon so it's worth a try

R8 along with ur post next time yo
6/10
5/10

Take it easy, fellas.

thank u

david?

who's this?

dont include ur name in the photo name next time famalam.
sort hair out, fix oily skin, dont pose like that
3/10

>being this new

just googled him, probably shoulda done that before i replied

Fuck my shit up

Skinhead

sorry for shit quality

how can i improve my face?

buzz would suit you
model-tier
maybe lose weight for a more defined face, otherwise good
attractive, change glasses
would hot if lost weight

Decent, though I can't tell whether it's the filter or not
You look good, but it seems a little feminine.
Shirts suit you better
Cheeks and jaw look pretty good

r8