Lets say you hypothetically you saw two watches that you like the same...

Lets say you hypothetically you saw two watches that you like the same. One is one of the cheapest if not the cheapest Rolex available, the other is from other guys (but not as "prestigious"as Rolex or..dunno..Omega), but instead of being the cheapest from the family like the Rolex one this one is actually kinda high in the charts in this company portfolio.

What would you choose? Like i said, we assume you like both the same.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0078QGSDC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why the FUCK do you care

Too much free time today. Tho there is a mindset with a lot of people that will not buy the known cheapest product of a popular brand (Jordans or any other shit that is "in") because it would make them look pretentious

it's a good point tho, i'd never go for the cheapest of a brand

I would go for the expensive one of a less popular firm (Rolex are a meme anyway). At least you don't look like a poorfag (like those guys who buy a 16 gb iPhone just to have an iPhone). And, most importantly, go with something you personally like, not something you bought because it's a status symbol). For example, I would respect much more a guy with a Georg Jensen Koppel Grande Date Annual Calendar (5,950 $, pic related) than one with a rolex or something like that.

>Omega being less prestigious than Rolex
Nigga what the FUCK are you smoking? Omega has gone where Rolex has only dreamed.

>Not wearing a Patek Nautilus
Your reddit confirmation email is waiting.

>Patek Nautilus
It looks a bit like a meme senpai

Rolex is crap. Breaks a lot.

They're both garbage for plebs.

I choose the one that has the better reputation online.

this is either a 'muh seiko value hur dur'
or 'muh papas vacheron old money bur dur' comment

what watch do you recommend for a noob?
150-200e. minimalist look and leather straps

Plenty of astronauts have worn the GMT Master, and yes, it has also been on the moon. You idiot.

amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0078QGSDC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

>All 'luxury' watches look like utter shite due to how big they are and the amount of crap they push on it

Looks like shit senpai

Maybe look into Braun watches if you want something minimal on a poorfag budget. Or a Rodina I guess.

Go vintage Soviet, if you want to get started in the world of mechanicals without spending too much.

But well here are we rather talking about 30-70€

Her you spend a bit more (especially for the leather strap) but you also get a smartwatch

I hate the look of those hands

I bought a metal Casio G shock instead of a second hand rolex datejust so pretty much exactly your post

If I like both the same I'd go for the Rolex. It'll probably have better resale value if I need to sell it in the future, and I think it would make a better heirloom.

model?