How bad are the mall in your city Veeky Forums? pic related is right down the street from me and its a zoo

How bad are the mall in your city Veeky Forums? pic related is right down the street from me and its a zoo.

Other urls found in this thread:

mallatutc.com/shopping
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Orlando has a couple.

Fashion Square is dead and all the decent stores pulled out. People only really go there nowadays for the theater and hot topic.

Festival Bay is equally if not more dead, but people only go there for Bass Pro along with the theater.

Florida Mall is the mall for plebs, but it has a shit ton of stores.

Millenia Mall is my personal favorite, but it's smaller than any of the other malls and you have to put up with all the stupid fucking tourists.

atlanta meet up when?

my mall has a lumber store and a JCPenney and that's pretty much it. I hate my town.

That's shit wtf

Mall in my hometown really only has Macy's, Nordstrom, Forever 21 and Abercrombie. Seattle and Bellevue are miles better.

>Milwaukee
All malls here are fucking shit.

tysons corner which is shit and tysons galleria which is all the high end stuff (bottega gucci louis burberry neimans saks saint laurent prada burberry) which would be nice if i was a new money asian but i basically never go

malls are for second gen mexicans who are the first in their family to afford american eagle at retail

NJ here.

Bridgewater and Menlo used to be pretty basic but they're getting better, both have a Uniqlo now. Quakerbridge and Woodbridge are basically the same mall as those two but without the Uniqlo.

Jersey Gardens is like being stuck in a crowded airport terminal. The individual stores are nice since it's a bigger and slightly less expensive collection, but it's the worst parking experience I have ever dealt with in my life.

Short Hills is for incredibly rich people. Literally have Rolls Royce and Bentley's on display and have a Tesla dealership too. Pretty cool to see some really high end brands in stores though. Great for window shopping then going to the Macy's or Gap to actually be able to afford something

isn't this every suburban mall?

The Galleria is alright, but I haven't been in a long time so my memory is probably outdated.

Northpark is faggot central and the brands there are bad. They have stuff like SLP and Margiela, but it's the gaudy stuff like Margiela Futures and the SLP basketball shoes, whatever they're called.

They do have Margiela gats though, which was nice.

Northpark is a pretty nice looking mall, just too crowded and filled with not very good stores.

I'd be at lenox square like everyday dude, so many rappers in that bitch

ayy orlando bro, I work next to millenia. The outlet near here is a literal war zone during the holidays.

fashion square is depressing, I went when I first moved here, the dillard's was just ware house racks with old merch on them.

The worst part about the outlets is that they don't even have many good deals anymore. Most of the stuff is deadstock, made for outlet stores, or is just plain ugly.
I did get a pair of 998DTs from the New Balance outlet by Festival Bay for $50, but that was years ago.

or they have lower quality clothes made specifically for the outlets. I usually only go there for basics from specific brands, but not often now we that have a uniqlo in disney springs.

I saw young thug at the urban outfitters there last month. it was weird, he seemed like a jerk

>he doesn't live in a big city
why even bother trying to be Veeky Forums?

ayyy 414 represent
Also this statement is very true

ATLANTA IS LIT

Tech senior here, I'd be game

There's a few in my area.
One is an indoor mall, formerly owned by Westfield. It's a ghost town these days, mostly just poors/hispanics that shop there. Macy's, Sears, JCPenny, etc.
There's an outdoor outlet mall that's pretty nice, some high end stores like Barney's, brands like Ralph and Lacoste, along with some typical mall stores like Vans, Pac Sun, Nike, Adidas, a nice mix of everything.
Then there's one more outside mall that has an Apple store, H&M, Urban Outfitters which is also very nice, pleasant atmosphere and people.

Fashion Island is alright, I guess. It caters to the demographic.

I agree - orlando stores used to be better.

You're paying way more than what you're getting at these outlets because of the tourist demand. I'd rather pay full price at millenia than that shit tier shit that is circulated in the outlets these days for almost the same price.

We really need better spots down here to buy good clothes and less tourists pls

>mostly just poors/hispanics
>H&M, Urban Outfitters which is also very nice
I got bad news for you. You're either poor or Hispanic.

>mexican
>poor as fuck border city
>chinese clothes everywhere
>local mall is the most disgusting fashion experience ever
pic very related.

my mall is pretty good. Its called Somerset and it has like a rich side with like Gucci and Louis Vuitton type shit then they have a second building with like abercrombie, foot locker etc

The death of Malls when? Humanity has moved on regarding the whole "shopping experience" thing.

You are witnessing it now. Online shopping is killing physical stores.

bay area malls are all booty

Not killing it fast enough for my liking.

never

the small malls will all eventually die out probably but the prominent ones won't

Ford City in Chicago has a great deal on getting shot.

mallatutc.com/shopping

People will drive an hour+ to go there.
I don't fucking get it.

Shit me too. Are you CM by any chance?

Mayfair is the best out of all of them but it's still kinda shit. I pretty much shop in third ward every now and then and occasionally run out to Mayfair. At least we have a shitload of thrift stores.

lmao i grew up going to this mall fuck that place. i still go to the guitar center and costco across the street though. didn't some jewelry store inside the mall get robbed last year?

>honolulu
We have Ala Moana, has a nordstrom, bloomingdales, and neiman marcus in addition to about 20 designer stores including Saint Laurent, gucci, chanel, moncler, valentino, and hermes

bretty gud I'd say

how is pricing for designer stuff like that in hawaii? is it the same as the continental US?

yeah

malls are psychological money traps designed to rob plebs

ayyy senpai Oak Lawn here, how shit is the south side? lmao

get the fuck out nigga evergreen park here

The mall in general is nice, not those stores specifically, dumb spic

It sucks that it is so touristy but Newbury street, Copley Place, and the Pru are basically all I need. You're a pleb if you live in a city with great shopping streets and then spend time in a mall.

Veeky Forums

Guess the country!

isn't that in Santa Monica?

Querétaro, Mexico.
Don't let fool you, we got nice things also. Even though the mall looks great the stores are mostly meh, you'd have to travel to cities like Monterrey or delegations like Polanco or Santa Fe to cop serious brands.

my nigga

Lmao could be worse bruh

Should've gone to North Point in Johns Creek you fucking pleb, like nigger, you got a JCrew AND a Von Maur

OH OH, AND, Johns Creek also has fucking Avalon, which has a Vineyard Vine store, Jcrew, Brook Brothers store, and numerous other Veeky Forums approved stores. Stay mad you poor faggots

Way too many tourists.

Antara Fashion Hall in Mexico City

Dude, have you gone to the Garden Plaza Santa Fe????

> Urban Outfitters which is also very nice
> not those stores specifically
HMmmmmMMMmMMmmmMMMM

Im 18, I make 6 figures coming from nothing and I would beat your face in if given the opportunity.

>make 6 figures coming from nothing
>coming from nothing
stopped reading right there. Coming from a good and financially literate family is what a makes a man truly Veeky Forums

>Cross Creek Mall
Could be worse

Atl hey! Had a meetup with reddit guys at lenox this last saturday

Being the man that made your family financially literate is the most Veeky Forums thing possible, short man

did you blow each other?

keep deluding yourself; having the privilege of being born and raised in a family with a history of education and financial wealth is the most Veeky Forums thing possible. you're just a stroke of luck from a shit family.

Yes. Ur invited too bb

Are you a failure?

lmao are you innnnn collleeeeggeeee trying to fiiiiiind urseeelf

I go to emory, I'm use to blowing guys

MN here, mall or america.
:^)

I live in the fucking province! near the border. This is the most unfashionable place in MEX.
The best we have here is liverpool, no way to cop anything decent

Broke bitch

I shop at Zilli every week

Step up pham

like i want to meet any of you lame ass niggas

Auckland here
H&M opening at Sylvia Park was met with lines from 6am and constantly had queues throughout the day. News agency posted photos of it on their Twitter account. I stopped by for another reason and it was still exyremely busy outside the mall at 1pm

>not going to phipps

broke boi detected

No, I'm Civil/Structural (senior). What about you? These over-the-break labs and assignments is undoing me

u forgot GSP

I'm down.
Cobb Pkwy here

NE Wisconsin here.

Just the standard Abercrombie, Macy's, JC Penney, Forever 21 fare, along with other stores that aren't really worth mentioning. The most fashionable people I've seen were at Express and Aldo (apart from the Asian tourists that visit there, they win by a landslide).

The Gap was the only shop I frequented before they closed a year ago, I was pretty unhappy. I once saw a guy wearing a Death Classic shirt there.

Do you ever see them at the mall?

EE 3rd year. Got off pretty easy for break actually so it's nice

not much better in Duluth
Canadian people dress like shit

Atlanta fellow poppin' in

O4W, cutest hood around

Worse mall in America coming thru

>New Jersey mall
>may as well be named "Little India"
>sad because this is the case with a lot of businesses, all the pollacks and italians are being run out by indians

>Illinois
>pretty much the same thing, you will see maybe 1 white person for every 10 people who arent
>stores usually feature the same stuff as online but with 20% off because you walked in to buy it
>food court has a daily chimpout

>Florida
>all old people, white families and hispanics
>stores tend to be pretty decent if you go to the big ones, actually stocks on exclusives
>also many of them are outside so it's like Disneyland

Jesus, I didnt know Jay was a hobbit